test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok. I got items. :)

Progress.

Anyone know how I change forum tag from PWE to Founders?

Does that matter?
  • Options
    linolyenxlinolyenx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yarknarf wrote: »
    Ok. I got items. :)

Progress.

Anyone know how I change forum tag from PWE to Founders?

Does that matter?

I think the link is this one. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups
  • Options
    pubtrainpubtrain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can I upgrade my account to the Founder's pack AFTER I created an account, and started leveling a character?
  • Options
    moos1980moos1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why does the $59.99 cost €55 when i try to pay with Paypal? has the price gone up?
  • Options
    stormmccloudstormmccloud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *edit never mind I found out how to claim them*

I never got my 600,000 Astral Diamonds.
  • Options
    yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    linolyenx wrote: »

awesome

ty so much
  • Options
    lordvrocklordvrock Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My issue is the extra character slot. I had purchased the Guardian pack about 2 months ago. I am supposed to get 1 extra character slot but have yet to receive it. Other than that I got everything else with no problem
  • Options
    rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having a Display Name error. It says it can only be 3-16 characters long, but mine is bigger than that. If I enter something else it says that it is already taken.
  • Options
    jayr702jayr702 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    awesome learn a lot =3
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please read this post for any known resolutions before posting any issues!
    PWE Strives to response to all tickets within 3-4 Business Days. Most response times are far sooner; likely same day. This is not an estimated response time!

http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack

Are you seeing an error with your Neverwinter Founder's Pack purchase? Post here and we'll get back to you promptly.

________________________________________________________________________________________

If the following steps do not help you solve the problem feel free to ask for help in this thread and file a support ticket. Issues can not be resolved on the forums but we do appreciate knowing any issues you have run across in purchasing your Founders Packs.

Contents:
    -Where is my Key!?
    -Where is my Title?
    -No E-mails!
    -Where is my in game stuff?
    -Display Name Conflict?

________________________________________________________________________________________

Where is my Key!?
    -Applied to your account the second you purchase a Founders Pack. You do not need to manually type in a key for your account.

Where is my Title?
    -They are not automatically applied. Please follow these steps to apply it:

No E-mails!
    -Make sure you are checking the e-mail addressed registered to your PWE Account. Your registered e-mail and a means to change it can be found on this website.
    -Then be sure to check your spam bin and other folders to ensure they have not been misplaced.

Where is my in game stuff?
    -Make sure a Founders Pack has been applied to your account on this page.
    -If your account is flagged as purchasing a Founders Pack:

-Display Name Conflict?
    Originally Posted by pwetrailturtle:
    I've spoken with the Customer Support team about the grayed-out button or "Display Name Conflict" issue, and the most likely reason is that you're using Cryptic accounts that haven't been linked to PWE accounts.
    Can you all try linking your accounts? There's a FAQ here, should help you figure it out. Let me know if that works!

If you suffer from the PWE Support Redirect Error you may contact support at customerservice@perfectworld.com using your PWE Registered E-mail.
    It is important to note the Support Staff will be better able to understand issues and respond faster if you use the Ticketing System rather than e-mails so if you are not suffering from the redirect-loop it would be far better to use the Ticketing System.

First issue : When i try to get my tittle method one says : There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join
    method 2: have no ''Permission group'' tab or button ..

Where is my in game stuff?
    -Make sure a Founders Pack has been applied to your account on ''This page'' .... Well this page ask for a redeem key witch i dont have...

I did receive my e-mail, and i did check the guy under the bridge and no luck...
    126a78z.png
    Please help
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    deadlydivadolldeadlydivadoll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im not sure if this is even the right place but, I paid for the Pack about 6 hours ago but all I see is (Paypal is reviewing this payment) I called and keep getting the same message call back?
    I put in a ticket a few hours ago but I have Not got any email? This is not looking like a good start for me can I get a GM plz

Also callled Paypal and was told u all have the money and it is not in review so what is going on as of now about 6 hours have passed

This is my 3rd repost don't know where to put this but still no help, im not sure I even want this anymore :(

P.S The reason I said what I posted above is Im lvl 10 now will the stuff I get even be any good to me If I keep going, waiting for someone to help me???
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Im with you deadly, tough i got an email for PW that the transaction WAS completed... and still no item nothign :(

*edit* Well look at all the support we have from admin

• Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I wish that there was an alternative way to buy the founders pack. 200.00 up front is steep and for people who want to support the game and would like the goods -but are more budgeted, it's impossible to afford. A payment plan would be nice.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    skarett01skarett01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was going to purchase the Hero of the North but it keeps trying to charge me a tax that my state does not have.
  • Options
    matticusssmatticusss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the founders pack, after overcoming an issue of my display name already being used (by me) and it not allowing me to link the founders pack, I then got told my transaction was still pending and I would be emailed once it was completed... that was 6hrs ago, what seems strange to me is I have an email saying that ive purchased and paid for the pack all I need to do is redeem it.

Any insight into this matter would be much appreciated since I doubt ill get a reply from support anytime soon
  • Options
    moos1980moos1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant find my astral crystals that i should had gotten with my $59.99 pack? where do i find them?
  • Options
    deadlydivadolldeadlydivadoll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like the same thing that happened to me so pull up a seat cuz it's now the next day and not even an email, and I did just about everything. It still suck at PayPal is reviewing your payment, but they have taken they money and paypal says there not reviewing anything it's been paid out. Im starting to feel ripped off here, I have not played any of there other games so I don't know what to think :( After paying $60 Im left with 0)
  • Options
    faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been waiting since Wednesday deadly, so better be some comfy chairs :( stupid display name conflict >.<
  • Options
    chaossuschaossus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just bought the Founder Pack, but it did not seem to have been correctly applied to my account. Payment is completed and everything. I created a support ticket Incident: 130504-000384. Do I have to wait 4 business days (Thursday?) to get a reply?
  • Options
    mortornmortorn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not everything is available during the beta. Check this thread for details. :)

The drow are not available during Beta.
    Astral Diamonds are unique per account so they have to be manually withdrawn. Bags and some other itmes are still optional so must also be withdrawn through the vendor.

I read through the Founders pack and I see nothing about the Astral Diamonds saying unique per account ,that will be 2mil for each guy please..
  • Options
    peranor79peranor79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So... I bought a Neverwinter Starter Kit. Didn't get it.
    Isn't it available in the beta or what?
  • Options
    spanknspankn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems I got everything except for the astral diamonds. I've tried logging out and back in as well.

*Found it under a menu as a "promo prize". All good.
  • Options
    radrikradrik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep...display name conflict :/

Took my money easy enough tho?

Sure wish you guys would fix this KNOWN issue!

Guess im off to submit ANOTHER pwi support ticket
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They dont even take the time to come here and say whatever anymore, they just pretend nothing is happening :(

• Options
    rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have display name conflict after I purchased founders pack.
    I have tried now 100's of combination of random letters and numbers just to get the items.
    Every time it says this name is already being used, I have deleted cookies etc tried multiple machines and still nothing.
    I can safely say there is no way every new name I tried is not in use, it's really not that hard to buy something in a game and have it delivered to the account t you purchased it for.
    If I don't at least see a response from someone by tommorrow I am going to raise the issue with PayPal, at least that way I can get my money back.
    If they can't fix issues that a lot seem to be having, they could at least have the decency to disable it until it does work.
    And being a weekend is no excuse for no repose especially after a game has not long been released.
  • Options
    vhalembervhalember Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have bought the Guardian pack and still haven't received my in game items except the diamonds. I did check the in game mail. The in game mail Icon is ALWAYS glowing but there's nothing in there...

*edit* ohh and it seems my account still shows as PWE User on the forums but my purchase is tagged as *completed* in the Zen history.
  • Options
    tyneetymtyneetym Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have purchased the founders pack, paypal has processed the payment. I have a transaction ID as Completed Successfully and still nothing appears in game. I have submitted a ticket and its 3 or 4 days till they respond to that ticket, so I guess I just wait
  • Options
    kainedeimoskainedeimos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trying to find this answer. figured id ask here. are the founder's packs cumulative? For example, does the hero of the north pack also include the mount and companion offered by the Guardian of neverwinter pack?
  • Options
    digglydoomdigglydoom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Edit* Found it out :D
  • Options
    aevlomaevlom Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trying to find this answer. figured id ask here. are the founder's packs cumulative? For example, does the hero of the north pack also include the mount and companion offered by the Guardian of neverwinter pack?

Yes, if you buy both, you get everything in both packages. This includes cumulative extra character slots as well.
This discussion has been closed.