test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I went back to the mail courier again and found the Hero adv pack there so now I am only missing the one from the Starter kit. Yes I have tried going back and forth again. I also tried logging out/in and still no luck. $20 for a small bag of holding & a pretty useless amulet once you find your first amulet?
    Now whenever I go back to the Foundry Vendor I have a listing to buy a Hero of the North Founder's supplies pack which puts a box in my backpack but when I double click the box the items go into my pack the Greycloaks Legacy item box (which gives me the boosted starter item every time as long as I have discarded it. Also the Moonstone Regalia package that gives me nothing since I already have that stuff.
    I can do this every time I go back to purchase my things but only once per transaction instance.
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    wowzaaaaawowzaaaaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've collected everything that was available from the venders and I still don't have my 2mil astral diamonds. The astral diamonds just don't show up as an item. Anyone have anything?
  • Options
    zkitzor123zkitzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    Currently missing:

3-day headstart period(Not able to complete my redeem guardian pack because of display name page bug)
    Whole guardian item pack what i was promised. (also because i cant even redeem my guardian pack)

Can someone just place the display name for me ? Because i havent been able to do it for...6 days
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Up at the top of the screen there are 13 icons. You want the 3rd one from the left. That will put you into the Astral Diamond Exchange panel. Down at the bottom of that it will show you how many Astral Diamonds you have available and also allow for you to "Withdraw" or "Claim" I have some in both listings so I'm not sure which one you are looking for. Sorry.
    Hope this helps. Have fun in this great game! :cool:
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When i go to the founders pack page it says thanks for your purchase, but it hasn't been activated yet it appears, also have been fighting that silly display name thing :( plz help
  • Options
    draekenndraekenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the hero of the north pack at around 2pm
    i still have no recieved my e-mail or my upgrade (had guardians before)
    i did put in a ticket
  • Options
    pmd1973pmd1973 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So... I bought the $200 pack and I'm thinking it may have been a stupid thing to do. The game arbitrarily decided which character got the gear. I wanted the gear on a different character... How do I fix this?
  • Options
    killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It was said when the founders pack came out that all your characters would receive the bonus items. Now I have my items on one character that I made to mess around with thinking that open beta was open beta. Than I found out open beta was actually a soft launch and that I could make a serious character..

Not to mention I wouldn't have bought this pack if I knew only 1 characters got the mount, companion, and armor. What a waste..
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
  • Options
    tristin09tristin09 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased the Guardian Pack, got the 600k diamonds, but I didnt receive any of my in-game items. Sent a support ticket, but no help so far. Am I suppose to go somewhere in game to activate to receive it?
  • Options
    captianingoldcaptianingold Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same as Tristin09 and will keep on waiting
  • Options
    crazycubanocrazycubano Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just bought founders pack and it isn't showing up in my account that I purchased it... I have given it about 20 minutes but still nothing
  • Options
    weedster420weedster420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i can't seem to be able to redeem my in game items i bought the guardian pack :(
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    faidan13 wrote: »
    When i go to the founders pack page it says thanks for your purchase, but it hasn't been activated yet it appears, also have been fighting that silly display name thing :( plz help

Have you tried the steps in the OP?
    draekenn wrote: »
    I purchased the hero of the north pack at around 2pm
    i still have no recieved my e-mail or my upgrade (had guardians before)
    i did put in a ticket

Support will have to handle that I'm afraid.
    pmd1973 wrote: »
    So... I bought the $200 pack and I'm thinking it may have been a stupid thing to do. The game arbitrarily decided which character got the gear. I wanted the gear on a different character... How do I fix this?

Most of the the Founder's Pack items are granted per character.

killz2many wrote: »
    It was said when the founders pack came out that all your characters would receive the bonus items. Now I have my items on one character that I made to mess around with thinking that open beta was open beta. Than I found out open beta was actually a soft launch and that I could make a serious character..

Not to mention I wouldn't have bought this pack if I knew only 1 characters got the mount, companion, and armor. What a waste..

Again, that's not correct. Most items are per character.

tristin09 wrote: »
    Purchased the Guardian Pack, got the 600k diamonds, but I didnt receive any of my in-game items. Sent a support ticket, but no help so far. Am I suppose to go somewhere in game to activate to receive it?
    Follow these steps:
    1) Complete Rags to Riches.
    2) Check the courier near the Auction House. He might have them.
    3) If they are not there please check the Founder's Vendor located just through the tunnel west of Sgt. Knox. He will have the items. Make sure you look at BOTH tabs. The Mounts for instance are under promo.

Just bought founders pack and it isn't showing up in my account that I purchased it... I have given it about 20 minutes but still nothing

I am afraid you will have to contact support.

i can't seem to be able to redeem my in game items i bought the guardian pack :(
    Follow these steps:
    1) Complete Rags to Riches.
    2) Check the courier near the Auction House. He might have them.
    3) If they are not there please check the Founder's Vendor located just through the tunnel west of Sgt. Knox. He will have the items. Make sure you look at BOTH tabs. The Mounts for instance are under promo.
  • Options
    kaliturbo1098kaliturbo1098 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok stupid question, but I bought the HotN pack. Looking through my stuff I think I'm missing the following items:

1) Respec token, where do I retrieve this (I can't find this in my bag anywhere)
    2) Dust of creation, again where do I retrieve this (I can't find this in my bag anywhere)

Also is the panther companion/spider mount/regalia costume a one time use or is it account wide?
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Ok stupid question, but I bought the HotN pack. Looking through my stuff I think I'm missing the following items:

1) Respec token, where do I retrieve this (I can't find this in my bag anywhere)
    2) Dust of creation, again where do I retrieve this (I can't find this in my bag anywhere)

Also is the panther companion/spider mount/regalia costume a one time use or is it account wide?

Respecc Tokens aren't physical items. You should simply be able to respec if you so choose.
    Not sure on the dust. Good question.

Account wide.
  • Options
    aurakolaurakol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased a guardian pack and got an email saying I still need to go to (link) to redeem my pack, When I continue to said link, I get the display name conflict page, and no matter what I put in the box, it says the name is taken. I only ever had a PW account, and made a @handle to play neverwinter.
  • Options
    jiggyquilanetajiggyquilaneta Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can i ask something? can i but a pack using MOLPoints? i tried it but cant see the MolPoin payment option. I can buy Zen using MolPoints but cant buy a pack. so can i buy it using molpoints? or can i buy it using Zen instead?
  • Options
    yarrmoryarrmor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    All my Astral Diamonds are gone after I crashed. I withdrew them and opened AD shop and made me crash. After logging back in I noticed they were gone. No reply from support yet after nearly a week.
  • Options
    damadorrdamadorr Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for your Founder's Pack early purchase for Neverwinter! This pack contains valuable items to aid you on your adventures in the Forgotten Realms including exclusives only in this pack!

Here are some of the items and exclusives you will receive:

Exclusive 5-day Headstart Access - Play Neverwinter before anyone else when it launches!
    Unique Menzoberranzan Renegade background - Unique racial ability and cosmetic options
    Beta Weekend VIP - Exclusive access to all Neverwinter Beta Weekends
    Beta Weekend Friend Invite - Invite a friend to join your adventure for one Beta Weekend Event!
    Delzoun Treasure Box - Openable at level 60 with a guaranteed purple weapon!
    VIP Game Access! - Jump in front of non-VIPs when queuing for the game and gain access to the VIP area in the Moonstone Mask.
    Dungeon Master Unlock - Immediate Foundry Access before level 15!
    And more! Click here for a complete list of items and exclusives from this pack.
    You will receive these items on your account automatically when Neverwinter launches. Use your items well as you begin your quest for greatness in Neverwinter!

why iam listed still as PVE user ?
  • Options
    dognamedjimdognamedjim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was able to get access to the mount, armor, companion, but no diamonds. Is there something I need to do to get the astral diamonds on my account?
  • Options
    faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased the 200 dollar pack yesterday, it says thank you for the purchase on the page and has the button grayed out. Yet i don't have anything in game or on the forums. Seem to have the display name conflict issue have tried everything to fix it with no success, would love to get this resolved asap so i can play this amazing game :)
  • Options
    carrowonecarrowone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I've been waiting for 2 days now to receive my Hero of the North Pack items and I still haven't, is there any eta on when I can expect this to be fixed? My Wallet says that the purchase was completed successfully and I've sent in a ticket. It would be nice to actually be able to use the items from the founders pack before I hit max level and they become useless.
  • Options
    zenquadzenquad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When will they stop selling Founder's Pack? After beta? ( Hero of the north pack )
  • Options
    zenquadzenquad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You need to "Claim" them from your AD shop
  • Options
    dahz1dahz1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you purchased a Guardian Pack and it is not applied to your account on the redeem key page you have to contact support to get it resolved.[/QUOTE]

I have tried to contact support. My first request was glossed over with a standard response to do everything mentioned in this topic and my next two requests have yet to be responded to. Whenever I try to reach the support page on this site, it times out. So, this was just another shot in the dark for me. I guess I was wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I am playing the game and I am LOVING the game. It has been a long time since I have enjoyed a game as much as I have this one. I'm just starting to feel a little unloved here. After I spend my hard-earned money to help support this great game (I really did it for the cool stuff) to get blown off is a little hard to take. I will bother this topic no more. :o
  • Options
    elhoraselhoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First of all, hello all
    Secondly. I seem to either don't get something or something is wrong with my Guardian pack.
    Here's what's happened:
    - Started a character on dragon shard. Got my pack with items and all.
    - Started second character on dragon shard. Didn't get my pack, but was able to claim heals etc from the vendor. Also, claimed "diamond" currency (600k).
    - First char. doesn't have access to that currency (so it's not really "per account"?) Second char. never received his items (mount, weapon etc).
    - Created test toon on other shard. He got his pack ok, no currency though.
    So, my question is. Is it only 1st character on each server who gets items like mount etc? And is the currency bound to my 2nd toon now? As in will it disappear if I would delete that toon? Am kind of stuck now with two of them, one with items and no currency, other with currency and no items
    Any advice please?
  • Options
    mubrewmubrew Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello

Claimed my Guardian Pack, but didn't not receive my Astral Diamonds. I read above to go to the AD Store.... Where is that?
  • Options
    elhoraselhoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mubrew wrote: »
    Hello

Claimed my Guardian Pack, but didn't not receive my Astral Diamonds. I read above to go to the AD Store.... Where is that?

If I remember correctly, click the Astral Diamond Exchange button on top of the screen, and on the bottom of the window, you'll see that you hace x amount of zen. And a button to "withdraw" or "exchange" ... don't remember exactly. Just remember that this probably will stick with the character you redeem it on. Just like in my case.
  • Options
    gnomeevognomeevo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the 19.99 pack initially. Is there anyway to pay the difference to "upgrade" to the 59.99 version?
    Lewnacy
    Drunken Heroes
  • Options
    damnkilljoydamnkilljoy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the Founders Glorious Enchantment re-useable? Or is it one time only for a piece of armor?
This discussion has been closed.