test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Status Updates

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Could someone tell them STO isn't. You know. The game with PAYING customers.
    NWO has paying customers too. I am one of them. We just don't have a subscription model is all - what's the difference if I pay 15 a month on the Z-Store than paying 15 bucks a month on a subscription? :) Never-the-less, I shall check and relay about STO.

Again, NWO is back up all. I just logged in! ;) Go play!
  • psych0zerpsych0zer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stop arguing omg..
    tumblr_m1vbby10p21rn13obo1_500.gif
    :)
  • ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    STO is still down as well. Please don't post messages giving people false hope. I'm pretty sure people appreciate the updates, but only post servers are up messages when they truly are.
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spork87 wrote: »
    wrong you cant tell me anything a real geek could, fantasy geeks are one step lower than nerds, and way below general geeks. A geek is one who has a social life, has an interest in science and technology, is interested in what we can become as a people if we try hard enough. Fantasy geeks are interested in none of the above but instead study elvish and treat Tolkin books like the Bible

and you specifically are a step below adult male. You're a grown man crying out his ***, about a type of geek you think is beneath you. That's the saddest thing I've ever seen.

It doesn't matter what you think all fantasy geeks are, or all sci fi geeks. YOU are an <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Me? I love it all. But I don't have to justify jack to some neckbeard who built a house up his own *** and lives there all year round.

God it's gonna take one mighty cute animal vid to come down off this rage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno all done. Back to my game. :)
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • spork87spork87 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no there new pet project is up, while paying customers are left in the dark. When the Neverwinter userbase has spent as much money as STO and CO players there is a valid argument until then this is a beta, and no self respecting game company puts priority on a beta over a live game period the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • creiticreiti Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow.. the things people come up with..
  • lycanthroat78lycanthroat78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    STO is still down as well. Please don't post messages giving people false hope. I'm pretty sure people appreciate the updates, but only post servers are up messages when they truly are.

This is the NWO forum. Neverwinter is up.
  • stunnednukestunnednuke Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My family has loved Star Trek for 2 generations, (my mum and grandfather), and I'm the third. What your saying direcow is insulting me.

I might have a Star Trek themed wedding, you might have this MMO themed wedding. But when it comes to conventions, I've always loved to go to one, meet all the captains and such. (I'm only 11). So if I were you, shut your mouth :)
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Could the Moderator please inform them that Champions is still offline too...
    There goes all saturday afternoon
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited May 2013
    no there new pet project is up, while paying customers are left in the dark. When the Neverwinter userbase has spent as much money as STO and CO players there is a valid argument until then this is a beta, and no self respecting game company puts priority on a beta over a live game period the end.
    um.. NW is what, 3 days old? their servers hit a snag but who is to say that they aren't loading all 3 at once?
    edited May 2013
    yes and since all the people are currently working on this game, It's the only place we can notify anyone.

edited May 2013

It's not for me and one of my friends in Europe. :( And yes I know, this is the NW forum...
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . My apologies for your confusion however I no where stated STO or CO as being online, in fact my updates have all specifically stated Neverwinter in their details, specifically linking to Neverwinter's Twitter. As well, these updates are all posted to Neverwinter mediums, so I am not sure why there should be any confusion. My apologies again regardless but I did in fact log in prior to posting that NWO was online just to make sure myself, even though my source came straight from Cryptic. That's just how I roll. ;)

chaelk wrote: »
    . . . . . I have relayed the information. Thanks!
    edited May 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . My apologies for your confusion however I no where stated STO or CO as being online, in fact my updates have all specifically stated Neverwinter in their details, specifically linking to Neverwinter's Twitter. As well, these updates are all posted to Neverwinter mediums, so I am not sure why there should be any confusion. My apologies again regardless.

. . . . . I have relayed the information and am checking myself as well. Thanks!

can you please have them wake up bran or dstahl please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • psych0zerpsych0zer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    servers are up!?!?!?

tumblr_lzi5aqZ1Ek1rn95k2o1_250.gif
    :)
  • stunnednukestunnednuke Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chaelk wrote: »

So is STO, seriously.. Star Trek and Champions have a bigger player base, and some of us have been sitting on the chair stairing to see if it fixes.
  • notumforcenotumforce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Weird after server went online my password stopped working before i could login into the game that is.
    edited May 2013
    3.16am server, champions is up. running slow and laggy but up

Thank you

• direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My family has loved Star Trek for 2 generations, (my mum and grandfather), and I'm the third. What your saying direcow is insulting me.

I might have a Star Trek themed wedding, you might have this MMO themed wedding. But when it comes to conventions, I've always loved to go to one, meet all the captains and such. (I'm only 11). So if I were you, shut your mouth :)

As intimidating as an eleven year old over the internet can be, I'm going to go ahead and say whatever the Hell I want.
    Make no mistake, I like Trek too. But a Trek fan has no right to call anyone on Earth a geek as some kind of insult. Do whatever you want for your wedding.
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
    edited May 2013
    Now STO is up....but I still can't get NW...wierd.
    edited May 2013
    Now STO is up....but I still can't get NW...wierd.
    . . . . . Just in case there is an underlying isolated DNS issue with your PC or router connecting to the Severs due to any crashes or connection losses, I suggest to reboot both your machine and your router to rule out the DNS hiccups. If there are any hiccups, that would clear it. This may not solve it but is worth a try. If you still have issues connecting to NWO, please file a support ticket as soon as possible.
  • bobbarnsenbobbarnsen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers are up, lets play men
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . Just in case there is an underlying isolated DNS issue with your PC or router connecting to the Severs due to any crashes or connection losses, I suggest to reboot both your machine and your router to rule out the DNS hiccups. If there are any hiccups, that would clear it. This may not solve it but is worth a try. If you still have issues connecting to NWO, please file a support ticket as soon as possible.

run > CMD

use command "ipconfig /flushdns"

saves reboot time..

if that doesn't work try these two in order:

ipconfig /release (this disconnects you from a valid IP address)
    ipconfig /renew (restores the connection)
    edited May 2013
    direcrow wrote: »
    As intimidating as an eleven year old over the internet can be, I'm going to go ahead and say whatever the Hell I want.
    Make no mistake, I like Trek too. But a Trek fan has no right to call anyone on Earth a geek as some kind of insult. Do whatever you want for your wedding.

we do come to our conventions and insult us, or to commic con and insult us, or heck to any convention where we show up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for staying up all night to get the servers up and running guys, I really appreciate the hard work. :)
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
    edited May 2013
    creiti wrote: »
    run > CMD

use command "ipconfig /flushdns"

saves reboot time..

. . . . . Or that! As a general rule, I try not to tell people how to use the run command just to ensure I don't inadvertently help them mess their computer up. Easier and safer to just have them reboot to clear rather than risk telling someone who may not know much about computers how to use a tool they could inadvertently use to mess their system up. ;)
    edited May 2013
    gibberish

Alright, done talking to you. Go home Scottie, you're drunk. /blocked and reported for trolling.
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
    edited May 2013
    IT admin....so that stuff is way basic. I have two DSL lines in the house as well. Oh well, hopefully get on later. Looking forward to spending a bit more time in the game.
    edited May 2013
    redscare82 wrote: »
    Path of Exile is actually a New Zealand game not an American game.

Where did I say it was?
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . Or that! As a general rule, I try not to tell people how to use the run command just to ensure I don't inadvertently help them mess their computer up. Easier and safer to just have them reboot to clear rather than risk telling someone who may not know much about computers how to use a tool they could inadvertently use to mess their system up. ;)

no, regedit does that, not cmd. cmd is sandboxed in vista and later so it can't messanythign up
This discussion has been closed.