test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crashed again?

Comments

• paganhawkpaganhawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Screw this. im going back to wow. the first and best mmo

I do recall a lot of crashes in Pandaria Beta also.... the whole nature of beta is to find and fix bugs.... beta for Pandaria was even down for a day or more a couple of times.... so be patient, or go back, but either way, get it STRAIGHT!!!!!
  • wanderer247wanderer247 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they really need to update those servers and whatever other equipment they r using.
  • blathmblathm Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    redscare82 wrote: »
    Listen guys, the sign that says no food or drink in the server room is there for a reason.

yea someone totally spilled their soda on the server's
  • budgiewudgiebudgiewudgie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should add a Server Status feature ... :)
  • matchesmalonematchesmalone Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go to sleep! Wake up and play in the morning!
  • jasongrace325jasongrace325 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pandas rule!

mistsofpandaria.jpg
  • sabo630sabo630 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    why do people get so mad when this is clearly OPEN BETA folks, this stuff is suppose to happen so they can find and fix bugs. games of this size are very hard to iron out so quickly, have some patience...
  • lexdevlexdev Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should add a Server Status feature ... :)

Amen to that...
  • elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Green = Online and working
    Yellow = Beginning to show signs of a crash
    Orange = Crash imminent
    Red = Servers down

lol
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • hogslicehogslice Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Man. I just started too. Bah!
  • matchesmalonematchesmalone Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WoW Was NEVER the first MMO.. first when the "new" generation started playing.. but no WoW was never the first MMO.. and give em a break NWN O has JUST come into open beta. there is a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ton more players on now, they removed the Que so thats a good start. So chill the feck out. Even games online for years have the odd crazy unforseen crash. This is all based off of computers, A person who's computer has never crashed ever... and has used a computer for more then a year can complain about servers going down.

Internet.. common sense.. never the twain shall meet!
    edited May 2013
    just when im all motivated playing...believing im almost done with my first dungeon...and bam!!! servers dwn 2 nights in a row.
  • sabo630sabo630 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    they need to make the foundry off line then they wont have so much dam trolling every time a server crashes lol
  • idefix3000idefix3000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Huehuehuehue
  • rhazes1rhazes1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    they really need to update those servers and whatever other equipment they r using.

Refurbished North Korean servers they found at a flea market.
    I spend all day reading every thread and letting people know this is BETA.
  • steampunkysteampunky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WoW Was NEVER the first MMO.. first when the "new" generation started playing.. but no WoW was never the first MMO.. and give em a break NWN O has JUST come into open beta. there is a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ton more players on now, they removed the Que so thats a good start. So chill the feck out. Even games online for years have the odd crazy unforseen crash. This is all based off of computers, A person who's computer has never crashed ever... and has used a computer for more then a year can complain about servers going down.

One note: They didn't remove the queue. It's still there.

They fixed the bottleneck that caused people to go into the queue because the servers thought they couldn't handle as many players as they could. Once they did that, the queue moved back up to the population requirements it's meant to be at. Which is currently higher than the amount of people simultaneously logging in.

As for the people whining about the server being down: This is Open Beta. It's not launch, no matter how much some players like to call it "Soft Launch" or "Unofficial Launch". It's Beta.

What you -should- be upset about is Neverwinter's Beta <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> over actually live launched games like Champions or Star Trek.

-Rachel-
    Great Weapon Fighter tanks? Who are you kidding? Cleric tanks. They draw -all- the aggro.
  • tonttutonttu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    Green = Online and working
    Yellow = Beginning to show signs of a crash
    Orange = Crash imminent
    Red = Servers down

lol

Knowing our luck the thing would be purple indefinitely.
  • sulexsulex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter Forum; A Meta MMO
    edited May 2013
    3 Cheers for world of warcrack

tumblr_ltrtnnKayg1r5ze8oo1_500.jpg

Please bring the servers back up
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Member Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sabo630 wrote: »
    why do people get so mad when this is clearly OPEN BETA folks, this stuff is suppose to happen so they can find and fix bugs. games of this size are very hard to iron out so quickly, have some patience...

Hey, hotshot- it's Crashing ALL Cryptic/PWE games. And this isn't a real 'open beta'. The game is done, they're just calling it open beta to make you feel special.

Welcome to Cryptic.
  • ruffistruffist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Screw this. im going back to wow. the first and best mmo

You are trolling. However you have got to be kidding me. This post gave me cancer

I am litreally dying of cancer and do not have much longer left. This is a BETA FFS, **** breaks you people are not entitled to anything if this happens all the time on realease then plerase by all means ***** about it. Until then

XWSlCVM.gif
    edited May 2013
    rhazes1 wrote: »
    Refurbished North Korean servers they found at a flea market.

ah ****ters!! they should've gone to the South Korean flea market instead
  • zurganuszurganus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sabo630 wrote: »

Todays generation lacks patience. If they cant do what they want when they want they crawl the walls crying and moaning. If it wasnt 3am id sugest going outside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    =/\= "I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I can do." ~ James T. Kirk =/\=
  • elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tonttu wrote: »
    Knowing our luck the thing would be purple indefinitely.

Yeah, no doubt
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • zinuxzinux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure it's the Drow behind this they are trying to expand control to other worlds/servers.
  • ruffistruffist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, hotshot- it's Crashing ALL Cryptic/PWE games. And this isn't a real 'open beta'. The game is done, they're just calling it open beta to make you feel special.

Welcome to Cryptic.

I don't think anyone feels special. Did they invite this many people during the closed beta? Nope. So this "Open Beta" is a great time to test server stability and traffic.
    edited May 2013
    error37.jpg
    edited May 2013
    zurganus wrote: »
    Todays generation lacks patience. If they cant do what they want when they want they crawl the walls crying and moaning. If it wasnt 3am id sugest going outside.

its 4 am here and there isn't anything I want to do outside even in the day time....
  • danknoogetsdanknoogets Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rhazes1 wrote: »
    refurbished north korean servers they found at a flea market.

****ing awesome
  • blathmblathm Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
This discussion has been closed.