test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• Options
    gregordarkthanegregordarkthane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, just tried to log in again. It patched but server still unavailable. I wonder if there's a dev post regarding this somewhere we're missing?
  • Options
    zurielamatzurielamat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still no login server sadly :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    servers crashed unexpectedly as they normally do LOL was not scheduled maintenance
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    beta go figure
  • Options
    gregordarkthanegregordarkthane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5.2.13 - Temporary Open Beta Outage
    Thank you so much for your patience during this outage.

We have isolated the hardware failure and we are slowly bringing back all services, step by step, to ensure there are no more unexpected networking hardware issues.

The portal-wide beta test launch of a new game (Neverwinter) is an extremely exciting time for us and we thank you again for your continued patience and support as we work out the issues during this testing period. Be assured that we are absolutely committed to launching an excellent game and would like to thank all of our committed players during this time.

We'll have new hardware in place and us up, shined and secure, soon as we can. Thank you for being amazing, supportive players and helping spread the message while we get things resolved. We will keep you up to date as the situation progresses.

Thank you,

The Perfect World Team

Just got this on the dev threads. Also, it looks like the estimated 6 a.m. downtime has been canceled as it's been implemented during this downtime or that's what I thought it said. Anyway, thought it might help to know they're busting their humps to try to get it running.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cheers you guys .. Thank you ! ! ! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    servers up
  • Options
    palladorepalladore Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trying to out in username and password and the client crashes everytime. is there something im missing here? or is there issues on there end? Im aware its a beta and all
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    username use ur email used .. idk
  • Options
    palladorepalladore Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah does the same thing. crashes and wants me to put a reason why.
  • Options
    justplayfairjustplayfair Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant launch the game at all now... it just freezes at patching and the cancel button will not turn to play button -.-'
  • Options
    gumdropgumdrop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant launch the game at all now... it just freezes at patching and the cancel button will not turn to play button -.-'

^ Same.....
  • Options
    slandazarslandazar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep disconnecting from the login server... can't log in and it is frustrating, but it is beta after all.
  • Options
    vonsanstrayervonsanstrayer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing here, keeps crashing...oh well !
  • Options
    bloodyblue12bloodyblue12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Quick question: how do I get an activation code? I've signed up for an account but there is no link for retrieving a code. I had assumed it would come by email, but I have been waiting for about 20 hours.

Thanks for any advice.
  • Options
    gstonecleavergstonecleaver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    slandazar wrote: »
    I keep disconnecting from the login server... can't log in and it is frustrating, but it is beta after all.

So they can call this beta all they want, but when u sell features for $60 or $199 the game is launched period. BETA is OVER. In Cryptics defense they have been on top of fixing issues relatively quickly.
  • Options
    beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 696 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Quick question: how do I get an activation code? I've signed up for an account but there is no link for retrieving a code. I had assumed it would come by email, but I have been waiting for about 20 hours.

Thanks for any advice.

yeah i got the same thing in the game and i've had this pwi account for a long long time been looking in my e-mail and nothing lol. and i was playing this yesterday before the server went derp lol

• Options
    kuanxiekuanxie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    baktanus666baktanus666 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After patching to .15 I keep getting a gameclient.exe has stopped error message
  • Options
    mizfit1mizfit1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how bout you send me the code in my email.. cuz i dont have one yet an ive been playing since the launch wth???
  • Options
    wikidshytwikidshyt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Never winter is awsome, i used to be a big WoW fan and this blows it out of the water in the combat system, little bit of a slow start, get one of your buddies and its pretty cool
  • Options
    frujonkerfrujonker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    mizfit1 wrote: »
    how bout you send me the code in my email.. cuz i dont have one yet an ive been playing since the launch wth???

After you try to log in and you have been asked to enter the code, you should have one in your e-mail from Cryptic Account Guard. I did and can now play again, Enjoy and have fun :)
  • Options
    polgasopolgaso Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    server down?
  • Options
    virtuosonevirtuosone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i believe so...
  • Options
    gankovitchgankovitch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atleast account server it seems
  • Options
    clidal2002clidal2002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My god the irony of this statement made my nose bleed. Here's a little factoid, it doesn't matter what YOU call it, it doesn't matter what I call it. It doesn't matter what the hell any of us think about it. They can call it Beta for the next 4 damned years and that's what it'll be. Beta. Its up to them and (thank you white Jesus) not little asshats like you.

hey Eintsein look up the definition of what beta testing a game is...good god you'd think people would do a frikin google search before they made themselves look like morons.
  • Options
    pyrorik2pyrorik2 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tried logging in but it says 'trying to update launcher' and following message with that my internet connection failed. I know i've got internet, else i couldn't type this.. =/

I've already done the steps you said (downloading that specific file)
  • Options
    flyingdoctorflyingdoctor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was playing the game got disconnected and now it keeps trying to start autoupdater but after 2 tries it nothing happens, are there any issues going right now ?
  • Options
    damianx666xdamianx666x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So Sit back, relax, clean the sand out of your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>'s and be patient. All will be well :)

Lol yay some sense at last
  • Options
    polgasopolgaso Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HEYUDIPOTA . . . . server DOWN?
This discussion has been closed.