test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Guild Of Icewind Dale

Comments

• Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Gots 5 more. Lets do this!!!!
  • Options
    purewitz85purewitz85 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nice were gonna rock open beta!
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Got tons of new members since last night!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Dang these members keep flowing in!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Facebook guild page too.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Bumped back to the front page.
  • Options
    owensmowensm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh I like the drama free types. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    owensm wrote: »
    Oh I like the drama free types. :)
    Come join us at : http://icewinddale.shivtr.com/
  • Options
    feuygarfeuygar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I've just joined - looking forward to adventuring with you all :)

/em Dusts off the old D20s

Feuygar

The Silver Scroll
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    feuygar wrote: »
    I've just joined - looking forward to adventuring with you all :)

/em Dusts off the old D20s

Feuygar

The Silver Scroll
    Re submit your app at the website. For some reason we did not get it.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    Re submit your app at the website. For some reason we did not get it.
    Nevermind I got it.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Just so everybody knows we will be on the Mindflayer shard seeing as how almost every "good" guild will be there as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    :cool: /10char
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Got 6 new members and Happy Birthday to @Marious0421
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Had a great time with you guy's on C3, lets do it again sometime! Like...... the 25th at 11am eastern time. We will be using the same channel as before so i'll see you all there.
  • Options
    boogle11boogle11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This guild is awesome, great community and well organized. Join us in the adventure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    LOL thanx dude!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Dang guy's we have the best guild with the best community around. I love playing with you guy's. Soon we get the open beta guildies in and were gonna rock the game!
  • Options
    bolt1981bolt1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello (hopefully) fellow guild mates! I'm going to create a guild for all players alike! That means new players to the D&D realm and veterans! We are going to be a fun and active guild with lots of friendly people who lend a hand when help is needed! We will also be taking advantage of the Foundry and making fun quests for everybody to enjoy! We accept all ages and all ethnicities! NO DISCRIMINATION ALLOWED!! So if your interested in joining "The Guild of Icewind Dale", just leave a comment below and when Neverwinter comes out weather in closed or open beta or final release, just repost with your character name and you'll automatically be added into the guild! "Let the questing begin Dungeon Master!"

p.s. I will be playing about 5 - 9 hours a day on weekends and about 4-6 on weekdays
    so i will be available ALOT for anybody who wants to LFG or just chat or
    needs any help. There is no max guild size. We ARE an ACTIVE guild!

Id like to join please - in the game im Symon
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bolt1981 wrote: »
    Id like to join please - in the game im Symon
    I got your @handle and i'll get you in game bro.
  • Options
    ivakulivakul Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lukavi@Ivakul
  • Options
    imthe1stimthe1st Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello (hopefully) fellow guild mates! I'm going to create a guild for all players alike! That means new players to the D&D realm and veterans! We are going to be a fun and active guild with lots of friendly people who lend a hand when help is needed! We will also be taking advantage of the Foundry and making fun quests for everybody to enjoy! We accept all ages and all ethnicities! NO DISCRIMINATION ALLOWED!! So if your interested in joining "The Guild of Icewind Dale", just leave a comment below and when Neverwinter comes out weather in closed or open beta or final release, just repost with your character name and you'll automatically be added into the guild! "Let the questing begin Dungeon Master!"

p.s. I will be playing about 5 - 9 hours a day on weekends and about 4-6 on weekdays
    so i will be available ALOT for anybody who wants to LFG or just chat or
    needs any help. There is no max guild size. We ARE an ACTIVE guild!

huh... u got a huge clan.. may i join u? i have experience in mmo - got 30 lvl in 3 days
    nick - imamage
    imamage@imthe1st
    server - beholder
  • Options
    deangelo9deangelo9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello! i'm new to D&D games but not new to mmo's, i've been looking for a close net group of people to play a game with for about 4 years now, you sound like a good group of people. I'd like to quest with you guys. One question though, i primarily play weekday (nights) do any of you play then? In game name is Dante.
  • Options
    ucrisucris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild to make our gaming experience more exciting!
    IGN: Lasy@ucris
    Server: Dragon
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    **** were getting more people everyday!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump, bump, and bump.
  • Options
    galeofthewindgaleofthewind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'd like to join karma rose@galeofthewind --- dragon shard----rogue
  • Options
    pickledazzpickledazz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm down. Shoot me an invite pick draken@pickledazz
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanx guy's. Just join the site and we will add you in game and start having fun.

• Options
    yushirokaneyushirokane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello!!! Im Shirokane, an experienced gamer since Ultima online times (wow, EQ2, Aion, Wartune, Warhammer online, LoL etc).
    Currently i have a 11k gs GWF and a Gf on the way.
    Im usually more pvp focused in games, although i found Nw pve quite fun.
    If you want me to join you guys just let me know ;)