test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Guild Of Icewind Dale

mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
Hello (hopefully) fellow guild mates! I'm going to create a guild for all players alike! That means new players to the D&D realm and veterans! We are going to be a fun and active guild with lots of friendly people who lend a hand when help is needed! We will also be taking advantage of the Foundry and making fun quests for everybody to enjoy! We accept all ages and all ethnicities! NO DISCRIMINATION ALLOWED!! So if your interested in joining "The Guild of Icewind Dale", just leave a comment below and when Neverwinter comes out weather in closed or open beta or final release, just repost with your character name and you'll automatically be added into the guild! "Let the questing begin Dungeon Master!"

p.s. I will be playing about 5 - 9 hours a day on weekends and about 4-6 on weekdays
so i will be available ALOT for anybody who wants to LFG or just chat or
needs any help. There is no max guild size. We ARE an ACTIVE guild!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    purewitz85purewitz85 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm down sign me up man. Just so everyone knows mandodo69 and I have been in other guilds before. So I can honestly say we are going to have a good guild here in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    rachelscott666rachelscott666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I love MMORPG's ever since my boyfriend told me about this game i have wanted to play it. also just so everybody knows mondodo69 is my boyfriend and purewitz85 is my brother and we have all been in other guilds together. I have never really played anything Dungeons & Dragons but when I saw a clip of this game it looked awesome I am so excited for it so sign me up.
  • Options
    surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Position on drama? Different alignments? Casual vs weekenders vs hardcore?

How "tight knit" will the guild be - do you expect to know everyone (well most folks) in the guild vs free-for-all?

For the benefit of those who might be considering joining...
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited November 2012
    DRAMA FREE. And both alignments good/bad. And more like weekenders/hardcore (thats just me). And the group will be a little loose but mostly "tight knit" cuz we like to get to know people via team speak and the like. There will be "Role Playing" witch will be optional for any who do not want to.

I hope this clarified some things for you folks out there and hope you consider joining our guild.
  • Options
    tuukkasalonentuukkasalonen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I suppose I would be interested in 'tis guild ^^
    I am inactive and I know it
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Trust me you wont be dissapointed. ;)
  • Options
    rainey70rainey70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    signn me up..... played eq wiz for about 10 years and world of warcraft mage for a couple of years....
  • Options
    jolith1jolith1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Im game i have played all d@d based games out there lol
  • Options
    gilliesgillies Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I may be interested. What end games aspects will you be focusing on?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Everything! Especially the foundry and my extensive lore of D&D and all the Salvatore books. (I already wrote 20+ stories for the foundry and the game is not out yet lol)
  • Options
    popsook69popsook69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Just out of curiosity, do you anticipate using Vent or TS or some other form of voice communications?? if so, which one?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Team speak maybe. I have not used ventrilo in a while so i'm not sure if anything changed or not I might check and see. But what ever is the most used. I'm down for change.
  • Options
    dlsurber69dlsurber69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hello,i have played the D&D games since they have been out.i have played alot of mmo's as well.would be intrested in joining your guild.

DirtyDragon
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Awesome! You'll love it. Trust me!
  • Options
    raggnaxraggnax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    8 years exp playing a Druid and Rogue in EQ with some time in WoW playing a mage mainly and Eq2 as a Fury. Would love to join dont know how "hardcore" i would be to start but cant see myself not getting hooked i love Forgotten Realms.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    LOL! I've played EQ2 for some time now too just waiting for this game. Forgotten Realms Forever!
  • Options
    highmagetherhighmagether Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Sounds good to me sign me up :D!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    welcome and i'll be adding everybody in when closed beta or open beta begins (depends who got into the beta closed or open)
  • Options
    mrbuttflakesmrbuttflakes Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'd like to join also if that's ok and forum name won't carry over into game if wondering. =)
    I have tons of time to kill and see this game getting alot of it.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Welcome aboard! I'm going to make this game last a long time!
  • Options
    neosentryneosentry Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll consider joining. I'm a fan of Neverwinter Nights, but I skipped NWN2 due to hardware issues. I had a great experience playing. Easily one of my favorite games. I played a a lot of persistent worlds and would enjoy exploring the creative levels that people designed. This time around I'd like to participate more in world creation; really dig into the foundry tools too craft an experience to be enjoyed. I'm really excited about the Foundry.
  • Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Do you have a website? I'm currently guildless for this game and you guys sound good.

Oh I would try mumble its amazing love it, waaaayyy better then ventrilo.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I do have a website going under construction right now and will have details on that at a later date. And i'll check out mumble too. And welcome aboard! We will be taking full advantage of the Foundry as well. So much so that it might take me a while to get to the actual story!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Oh I can't wait to check out the foundry. It's going to be a tough decision what to invest more time into
    when game launches.
  • Options
    merkabalhmerkabalh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd love to join this Guild. People look nice, motivated and all. :)

I know my D&D pretty well and I'll gladly defend all of you with my body and my shield! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Excellent! Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    soulsalutesoulsalute Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey this looks great! I'm a hardcore nwn fan, and cannot wait till this game is out! When it is, i'm really into joining your guild. Sign me up! When do you plan on having the first meeting or whatnot?
    --ARIBETH DESERVED A BETTER WILL SCORE--
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In closed beta first (for those who get in) and open beta for the official gathering so everybody is there. So as a reminder for those who do get in closed beta or if they allow us to atleast make a character just post your character name and you will be automatically added. If not those who do join in open beta do the same and make sure you post here your character name. And welcome "soulsalute" glad to have you aboard!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I've got beta access but now it's the waiting game...not a fun game:(
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I know right! And lovin the logo! With your permission I'd love to use it. If you wouldent mind sending me the pic at Rocketskates69@gmail.com I'd be forever grateful!