test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Guild Of Icewind Dale

Comments

• mrbuttflakesmrbuttflakes Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Done. I think it's not too shabby to represent :D
  • bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Nice logo Mr.:)
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    Thanx dude i got it. I appreciate it. Now if I can only get my sig. settings to work!
  • purewitz85purewitz85 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This was just a test post for the picture in my signature, to see if it worked. So if a Forum Moderator whats to, you can delete this post.
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    Alright I think we got it dude!
  • benialahabenialaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I hope some roleplaying will be intended, tough I never really did such a thing in mmos, due the the fact that there are no restrictions, anyway I love d&d, the paper and pen version, and honeslt can't wait

we might even bumb into drizzit,omfg that would be the bes thing in my life.
  • benialahabenialaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    PS: the pc gamer code makes you closed beta eligible too btw :3
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You can also use tags in the signature. For example, my signature is
    [noparse]
    [thread=24141]PYPkv[/thread]
    [post=355071]Gates of the Moon[/post] | [thread=23911]Lore Info[/thread] | Scribbles | [post=362151]List of Temples[/post]
    [/noparse]

I can replace [noparse] [IMG][/IMG]tag with [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC] also [/noparse].

Check this link for more BBcodes.
    edited January 2013
    Rumors say he is somewhere in the game! And yes for those who want to re-live there youth like me we will be doing role playing (only for those who want to), (nothing forced). I'm not going to ban anybody for breaking character or for asking any questions! And the Foundry.....OOOOHHHHH the Foundry will be hit hard! I've already wrote several stories for some "chapters" that will be posted at a later time! And no, the stories will NOT break lore. And the "chapters" (witch will be in 10 parts per 5 "chapter" story) will NOT be short i.e. a 2 room dungeon, kill boss, done etc. The dungeons (or whatever) will be relatively long due to the story content. The break down is this: Every month I will put out a "Chapter" and in said "chapter" there will be 10 (long) goals, missions, whatever you prefer to call them (I call them stories that link together or one part in a 5 part "chapter" that will be 1 long running story). So in "chapter" 1 part 1 will continue to part 10 and "chapter 2 will pick up when "chapter" 1 ends and so on and so on...etc. I'll be back shortly to post a link to the official guild blogger where we can discuss the game further and get to know each other. I wanna keep this thread for recruitment but feel free to ask away till i get it up and running! Thanx your ever so faithful Guild Leader Mandodo69.
  • soulsalutesoulsalute Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sounds great! Maybe we can create our own guild missions for rookies and such, that are guild-exclusive. I was addicted to making maps on the original NwN, I can only hope that the foundry will be as easy XD. Also, If roleplaying is an option for me, it becomes a must :D. Count me in on that, man.
    --ARIBETH DESERVED A BETTER WILL SCORE--
    edited January 2013
    For those who truly want to be in the guild I have a Blogger page for the guild just head over to nwicewinddale.blogspot.com and join from thare. and make sure you have a google account as well cuz we dont want anybody randomly leaving bad comments and stuff. Only members of the guild.
    edited January 2013
    Ok I have set up the official guild Blogger for guild members at http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/
    edited January 2013
    I believe we're still recruiting so come take a look and say Hi if you're interested :cool:
    edited January 2013
    YES WE ARE STILL RECRUITING. If serious about joining hit up the link http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/ and if you like what you see click join! Peace,
    Allacore
  • argoyletargoylet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just joined. Looking forward to getting in-game and getting to know all of you :)
    Planning on a control wizard for my main, but I'm sure I'll just have to check out the other classes at well :p
    edited January 2013
    Welcome. I have a lot of free time so I'll probably roll cleric as my main and rogue for my alt.
  • marious0423marious0423 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited January 2013
    just joined> I am looking forward to release, been waiting a long time for a good AD&D game like this, lets just hope it is better than DDO :)
    edited January 2013
    welcome aboard dude!
  • syyrinx80085syyrinx80085 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd love to join the guild. I just found out about this game. Pretty excited. Torn between al lthe classes though :S
    edited January 2013
    Cool come join the official Guild Blogger page at http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/
  • syyrinx80085syyrinx80085 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    done, see ya there
    edited January 2013
    I love my guild!
  • sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am interested in joining..
    Ive played EQ1 also EQ2 since almost the start of both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    well then come on over and join us at the site http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/
  • sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I signed up.. Kinda weird though not use to the site..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    You still can. I do, lol. We technically wont be fully using it until launch or Closed Beta, for now its just a hub with everything Neverwinter and what voice chat we will be using etc. I still advise for tech support and things like that to still use these forums. The site will be mostly for the guild and guild events and if you make a Foundry story you want everybody to enjoy it will be posted, etc. Just so everybody knows i got some new pics and a new video up (in german) but it is new game play!
    edited January 2013
    Beh, the site is being screwy today =/
    edited January 2013
    I want that logo now LOL if you dont mid sending it to me and also I wanted to give you permisssion on the blogger to post and moderate comments and the like. Just hit me up at Rocketskates69@gmail.com
    edited January 2013
    Beh, the site is being screwy today =/
    I sent you an invite on blogger and facebook
  • wildchild2405wildchild2405 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    Im up for your guild .Im waiting 4 this game for so long now .