test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Guild Of Icewind Dale

Comments

• funkyplumfunkyplum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    did you buy a pack (guardian or hero of the north)

Nope I got key from you guys.
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited February 2013
    if you have a mic download c3 voice chat so we can meet up before the game and find each other easily. Just join the channel The Guild Of Icewind Dale
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited February 2013
    hurry up peeps only got 40 min left
  • scotch1979scotch1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm certainly down! I'm more of a casual player, Pen and paper back in HS in the early '90s. Huge fan of the lore, Neverwinter nights, 1 and 2 player. Is there a site forum to sign up at for the guild?
  • bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Not sure what server we're on and I tried searching for the guild name and looking for you Scott however can't find anything and I noticed that once you were in game with the guild up you were switching to in game voice chat so hopefully at some point this weekend I will get in. Maybe add the name of the server we're on...
  • valkilor1valkilor1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sign me Up!
    edited February 2013
    Not sure what server we're on and I tried searching for the guild name and looking for you Scott however can't find anything and I noticed that once you were in game with the guild up you were switching to in game voice chat so hopefully at some point this weekend I will get in. Maybe add the name of the server we're on...
    were all on the dragon server and i just formed the guild so now you can search The Guild Of Icewind Dale so....hurry up i wanna make you an officer
    edited February 2013
    Everybody we are on the dragon server and the guild is up so just search the guild of icewind dale and join from there
  • bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    won't be on till this evening I will make a toon on dragon once I get home.
    edited February 2013
    Tried searching for the guild go a zero result and checked the list of guilds and didn't see ours listed. I'm going to be on Kairon Demoneye or Peren Darksbane @Winterhart on the Mindflayer side for a bit and then flip over to Dragon and be on Jenn Goldweaver
  • evilmcevilevilmcevil Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    id be willing to join this guild, i love the drizzt series and have been playing DDO for a while now. sometimes DDO is just annoying, all the lag and having to re-download it... i probably will still play DDO but i will try to put some time into Neverwinter and hopefully bring in a few others from my guild in ddo. i will probably be a wizard named Evilsquirrel.
  • vorsthescythevorsthescythe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sign me up! I have played all kinds of MMOs for the past 15 years, looking forward to playing this one!
  • goldenbelmontgoldenbelmont Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I've played a tank in EQ1, EQ2, WoW, Aion, GW2. Looking forward to learning to tank in here. Sign me up. Will give you a name when I finish downloading the client
    edited February 2013
    Ok guys I know we had a hiccup this beta weekend but it's all fixed now. To join the guild you need to be on the "DRAGON" server and hit the "O" button and click on the "Search Guild" tab and search "The Guild Of Icewind Dale" and your in! Weve already got Crestie and Bitterwinter and many more guildies all signed up.

See you guy's on March 8th!
  • russellgustorussellgusto Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm game. Looking forward to seeing you all on March 8th!
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Grats to all you guildies...now in game! If there are still problems, PLEASE DO ask for help in game as well as make a support out of game ticket if applicable And by help, I mean GM as I gots no powers in that world :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    still recruiting for next weekend!
    edited February 2013
    God i cant wait till march 8th
    edited February 2013
    Come on peeps anybody that played with us were still recruiting
    edited February 2013
    ok guildies we have a beta character wipe coming so I dont know about guilds so I'll try and find you all by your @handles
    edited March 2013
    Ok guys the Blogger is fully updated and now we have a Blog site as well at http://mandodo69.freeforums.net so come on over and register for the blog site!
    edited March 2013
    sup peeps hit me up for closed beta 2
  • benialahabenialaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hy 'ter mate! I just saw the name of the guild and I knew it would be a good place for me, and as it will be all races/classes it's even better.

I myself are not TOO new to d&d, I used to play pen and paper versions, also NwN1 tough I was so young, and only played with my firends in lan for fun. also I got a good idea what kind of race , and character will I play. My characters Personality always shifts before finalizing so I might wait for that. also there are free websites you can use, like zetaboards I think.
    edited March 2013
    benialaha wrote: »
    Hy 'ter mate! I just saw the name of the guild and I knew it would be a good place for me, and as it will be all races/classes it's even better.

I myself are not TOO new to d&d, I used to play pen and paper versions, also NwN1 tough I was so young, and only played with my firends in lan for fun. also I got a good idea what kind of race , and character will I play. My characters Personality always shifts before finalizing so I might wait for that. also there are free websites you can use, like zetaboards I think.
    nice welcome aboard dude! Will be hitting everybody up this weekend so we can re create the guild lol

me
    crestiee
    mrbuttflakes
    purewitz
    bitterwinter
    and benialaha
    edited March 2013
    For any Guildies who do not have beta keys for weekend 2 or were too late to MMOBOMB.Com or Curse.com I have 2 for any guildies who need them! Hit me up and i'll pm to you guys!

EDIT: I now have 4 keys!
    remember to join at http://mandodo69.freeforums.net and http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/
    edited March 2013
    Icewind Dale members check in for beta tomarrow. I need to know who is going to help found the guild again. Hit me up!
    edited March 2013
    Al guildies check in!!
  • bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Hey all out there; Just wanted to throw out what my experience with this guild has been. So I got into the beta this weekend and started playing a Wizard (Mortae). I played solo until about 6-7 and decided I wanted to test out the group system, and I found out that basically all groups are open to public unless they check an option to specifically close to public. As a result I was kicked from about 5 groups before I got into one that had one member from this guild, great guy who I played with for about an hour before I hopped off... Wish I friended him. Then later on I joined another guy from the same guild; had a blast and asked if they were looking for more people; low and behold that this guy is the GM. (lol)

Long story short, I joined and they are awesome.
    26.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Welcome to the guild dude!
  • desponxdesponx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sign me up. sounds like fun !