test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Guild Of Icewind Dale

Comments

• mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    Excellent Welcome Aboard!!
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    Had a great time with all of you guy's and girls this weekend can't wait till next weekend!
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    are you an eu guild? or international? im from eu so you can count me in if either of these are true :) Grismwold@jezathforum

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
    edited March 2013
    International dude. We accept everybody! If your willing to join just got to http://mandodo69.freeforums.net sign up and post anything you like (especially your @handle) and you will be added to the guild!
    edited March 2013
    ATTENTION GUILD MEMBERS if you need a beta key for weekend 3 we have 5 of them posted at http://mandodo69.freeforums.net (remember to post if you grabbed one!)
  • bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    I'm wishing for an Alpha key :P lol
    26.jpg
    edited March 2013
    If I get any they will be pm'ed to those chosen few (you and others)
  • bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Well looking at the beta weekends and the early 2013 release date (adding in that open beta will be launch) I'm thinking that April 5th will be the open beta for 200$ founders, April 7th for Guardians, and April 10th for full launch. Otherwise why wouldn't there be more closed beta weekends? So even if they gave out alpha keys it would only be for a few weeks :). One can hope anyway.
    26.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Get ready guildies beta 3 is only a day away.
    edited March 2013
    Still recruiting for this weekend!
  • kafkasterkafkaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi i'm in the GMT +8 timezone. Can i join?
    edited March 2013
    kafkaster wrote: »
    Hi i'm in the GMT +8 timezone. Can i join?
    YUP you sure can! Just go sign up at the forums at http://mandodo69.freeforums.net
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bismar7 wrote: »
    Well looking at the beta weekends and the early 2013 release date (adding in that open beta will be launch) I'm thinking that April 5th will be the open beta for 200$ founders, April 7th for Guardians, and April 10th for full launch. Otherwise why wouldn't there be more closed beta weekends? So even if they gave out alpha keys it would only be for a few weeks :). One can hope anyway.

No they still have a lot to work on with Server stability, I expect late May-July
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Because of certain attacks on our forums site we now will screen every new member to make sure obscenities will not be posted upon our forums.
  • dreymor83dreymor83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    EY mandodo bro,its me,dreymor in the game,we played during the last beta weekend,im the italian guy with so many questions lol....how it work,when the game will start,im still in the guild or have to do something ?
    edited March 2013
    No but I have you down as being added to the guild.
  • idontcomehereidontcomehere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    No discrimination ? Not even towards tha filthily elves ? What kinda tyranny is this ?!
  • jaraxle06jaraxle06 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sign me up if you still got space DM once a week and i think the foundry looks amazing for building adventures been itching to try out with visible monster and such.
  • crystalheartcrystalheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21
    edited March 2013
    id be interested in joining a active guild ,,,cant wit till the game is live :)
  • rkv13rkv13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    I'd love to join the guild! I'm new to guilds in general so forgive me if I'm not very active, but I'm hoping to make some friends in this game to play with regularly.
    8.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Everybody who is joining the Guild, head on over to the blogger. We WILL NOT be using the forums site. It is currently being shut down due to recent attacks by unknown users here on these forums. The Address for the Blogger is http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/ And rest assured this cannot be hacked or accessed without permission nor can you post without them being moderated first. Thank you.
    edited March 2013
    We also have the current guild roster here : http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/p/guild-roster.html at blogger so if I missed anybody or got any @handles wrong just leave a comment at the blogger below the names and we will fix it or get you added.
    edited March 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    Everybody who is joining the Guild, head on over to the blogger. We WILL NOT be using the forums site. It is currently being shut down due to recent attacks by unknown users here on these forums. The Address for the Blogger is http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/ And rest assured this cannot be hacked or accessed without permission nor can you post without them being moderated first. Thank you.

Sorry this happened to yall, I never expected yall to have this kind of thing happen. In fact I thought if anyone it would happen to me and HCG

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Sorry this happened to yall, I never expected yall to have this kind of thing happen. In fact I thought if anyone it would happen to me and HCG
    It was user @babylon so be careful
    edited March 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    It was user @babylon so be careful

I will. It isnt to hard for me to block people on mine it blocks the entire email address so that they cant make a new account on the same address.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dawhitelightdawhitelight Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am really interested in Joining but Have yet to get my Key not sure why.
    I have been apart of High end guilds on many games and have been looking forward to playing the beta on this game and just haven't got the key yet.

Your guild seems like a good place for me and I would love to join once I get my beta key.
    edited March 2013
    Sweet just join us at http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/
    edited March 2013
    I am really interested in Joining but Have yet to get my Key not sure why.
    I have been apart of High end guilds on many games and have been looking forward to playing the beta on this game and just haven't got the key yet.

Your guild seems like a good place for me and I would love to join once I get my beta key.
    Got you added to the roster now all you have to do is come and comment away!
    edited March 2013
    I fixed the no posting thing on the blogger so everyone can now post but they WILL be moderated first.
  • ygwildygwild Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey. went to check boards at Icewind Dale today. It seems they have gone "poof".
    Need anything?