What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

5.2.13 - Temporary Open Beta Outage

Comments

• Options
    tdotbsotdotbso Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I filled out a survey for free Zen when do I get it?
  • Options
    johsarwolfjohsarwolf Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Again please provide sources.

Well i could post this: http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/03/27/eas-gibeau-simcity-plays-like-an-mmo/

Or i could ask you, if you're irony-detector is damaged? :)

/salute
  • Options
    theabyssaldraketheabyssaldrake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for responding! I only just started playing it today, and I love what you guys are doing, and thanks for letting us know what's happening with the restart
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One does not simply shut their <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    ktefktef Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thats something a real man should know how to do
  • Options
    dragonscale1107dragonscale1107 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Champions Online and Star Trek Online also down. Shove too many games on too few servers and they go pop...
  • Options
    duncanmckailduncanmckail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    So many people are quitting because of this lame ****, servers down every morning and every night before and after work.
    ****, there's not even ques anymore, because so many people quit.

Wow never had problems like this. It's not exactly hard or new to make a little game...

YOU ACT LIKE THIS IS A BAD THING- ohh wait they were F2P they didnt pay= LOL go rage quit
    GO back to WOW candy ***
  • Options
    adiorocksadiorocks Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    Wow never had problems like this.

LOL yes it did! Actually way worse, because you could barely play the game the first few months due to game breaking bugs. Hell I got over 2 months of free gametime during the first year.

Oh yeah for the record, WoW was only good until the first expansion came out. Just saying.
  • Options
    airwenairwen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    One does not simply shut their <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Maybe they could try crossing their legs?
  • Options
    deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 185
    edited May 2013
    Currently downloading another game, testing to see if i can download a 4 GB game/ Install/ Patch / and get it up and running before servers are back up...Youre move :3
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Ask nepth. But cover your bawls.

I make a sandwich with ALL UR BAWLS :O
  • Options
    ghosthunter001ghosthunter001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kharnagex wrote: »
    Laughing so hard about those good ol days

You and Me both. I miss EQ days :(
  • Options
    nohgrimnohgrim Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You wake up from what you assume is sleep.. Yet, when you come to your senses.. you notice that you are in a small chamber... the walls are of old stone.. moss grows abundantly. you vaguely make out the outline of some wooden barrels and crates. You hear water, or at least you hope its water, lightly and steadily trickling down a drainage hold at the bottom of the wall behind you. The only source of light you see, seems to be a small glowing orb, about the size of a gold coin. It glows an eerie purple.. beyond the light you notice a corridor.. You feel hungry and decide you will perish if you just wait around....

What do you do?
  • Options
    zyguh124zyguh124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    frost573 wrote: »
    A Sand Giant hits your for, 683 damage.

LOL.....yep! And if I ever figure out who Fancy the Bard was in RL bad things will happen. I still owe that little ******* :-)
  • Options
    cknightbladecknightblade Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow was the king of problems at every expansion I really think these wow people are just curt tailing and never played the game or they would shut there inept mouths.........
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    Wow, have you considered an anger management therapist?:p

lol... wow ... uhhh that was crazy. I understand there is issues .. since I been playing mmos for 12 years, but holy cow... I was a sailor for 10years and I am now a construction worker for the past 6 years... and I don't talk like that. Holy moly
  • Options
    ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    marc54 wrote: »
    I started this thread and i have hundreds upon thousands of replies...

I might stream this to twitch and make some $

LOL :D that was a good one
  • Options
    tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sigh, Wow was the first truly massive mmo, is the game all other games are compared to, and continues to get bigger and better with every xpac. I'm not a fan either, but these are just plain facts. Deal with it. And thank you for playing.
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Currently downloading another game, testing to see if i can download a 4 GB game/ Install/ Patch / and get it up and running before servers are back up...Youre move :3

Bet you win :(
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    dragonscale1107dragonscale1107 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And yeah... WoW was a train wrck for like the first year... and patches? dear god the downtime.. anyone who says different didnt play back then.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    marc54 wrote:
    Still waiting for sandwich... hurry the *** up woman youre useless.Sometimes i wonder what im doing with you, this sandwich doesnt even have any mayonnaise get the fk away from me.

Thats not how you talk to your mother.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    pfunk1980pfunk1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol hilarious.
  • Options
    flurdtflurdt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I couldnt agree more :D
  • Options
    sygurdsygurd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can we get an update of whats going on and maybe an ETA, 30 minutes, 2 hours, a week?
  • Options
    ghosthunter001ghosthunter001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zyguh124 wrote: »
    LOL.....yep! And if I ever figure out who Fancy the Bard was in RL bad things will happen. I still owe that little ******* :-)

OMG I forgot about that prick! And I had a sand giant spawn on my head once. Everything was fine then all i see it PLEASE WAIT...LOADING.
  • Options
    adiorocksadiorocks Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    marklive33 wrote: »
    The game has been up for majority of the time since release!

It hasn't been released at all yet dummy.

Oh and you forgot to take your Lithium today.
  • Options
    zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You and Me both. I miss EQ days :(

I do not miss the boat rides.
  • Options
    airwenairwen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sygurd wrote: »
    Can we get an update of whats going on and maybe an ETA, 30 minutes, 2 hours, a week?

How long does it take to put a hamster in full uniform and train it?
  • Options
    volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup, ETA would be helpfull. Dunno what to do...
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • Options
    coel03coel03 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013

shouldnt be hard 4gs takes what 30-40 minutes to download?