Install Arc
Options

5.2.13 - Temporary Open Beta Outage

Comments

• Options
    solarkarmasolarkarma Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pollux0 wrote: »
    Lets have fun! Who wins game 2 tomorrow nights games, Isles/Pens Sens/Nadiens Wild/Hawks Sharks/Canucks

Go Hawks! (and boo Canucks)
  • Options
    tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually my friend knows this guy who runs a mod to check the population and unique player base on all wow servers worldwide.
    Turns out over the last few months he clocked yearly subs at over 15 million, in part because of the panda skins but also because pet battles make wow also the best turn based skill mmo out there as well.
    The only game even close to wow in skills is maybe DarkSouls, but DarkSouls doesn't have killer impossible raid mechanics.
    Anyway, wow underreports subs because every is always knocking them as king of the hill, and I wouldn't be surprised if they had more like 40-50 million active players including the freebees and trials.
  • Options
    reddknight69reddknight69 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drzeyus wrote: »
    So how long is this goin to take now... Was there an eta

oh about 2 or 3 more hours
  • Options
    dabiondabion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    airwen wrote: »
    I think he's tweeting from home while eating a pizza and taking a shower at the same time

Better than my job
  • Options
    dragonscale1107dragonscale1107 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should just have porky pig on the launcher ...d d dats all folks seeya tomorrow
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My god I just figured out James from Team Rocket's big secret....
  • Options
    kaerthuskaerthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no ETA and goin on at least 6-8 hours...I think it started around 5 or 6PM?

4 hrs at the moment
  • Options
    frost573frost573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have entered Karnor's Castle.

TRAIN!!!

You are dead.

Please wait...Loading
  • Options
    pollux0pollux0 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://youtu.be/Ef6vQBGqLW8

Oh lordy sweet brown is so appropriate for this! Everyones got time for this...
  • Options
    babypanda336babypanda336 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOnfDb8RxXU

If you like Dead Pool here's an awesome video for you :)
  • Options
    ktefktef Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dabion wrote: »
    Wonder how long the twitter guy is going to hold up, you think he gets time and a half to spit half truths through his teeth this late at night? I give him another hour tops =P jk twitter guy

hes just a PR monkey. They're probably taking their sweet time.
  • Options
    kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    frost573 wrote: »
    You have entered Karnor's Castle.

TRAIN!!!

You are dead.

Please wait...Loading

first time i went in there that happened to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    woow....game is patching atm....1gb ....sound good ....seems server up soon :)
  • Options
    eazydzzzeazydzzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    Actually my friend knows this guy who runs a mod to check the population and unique player base on all wow servers worldwide.
    Turns out over the last few months he clocked yearly subs at over 15 million, in part because of the panda skins but also because pet battles make wow also the best turn based skill mmo out there as well.
    The only game even close to wow in skills is maybe DarkSouls, but DarkSouls doesn't have killer impossible raid mechanics.
    Anyway, wow underreports subs because every is always knocking them as king of the hill, and I wouldn't be surprised if they had more like 40-50 million active players including the freebees and trials.

I can't tell if you're trolling or just really stupid........
  • Options
    cedriciiicedriciii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I shoot the Gazebo with my bow (roll to hit). What happened?

You roll a 5 with a +3 modifier giving you +8 vs. AC causing you to miss. Also you miss by more then 5. (Rolls GM dice behind screen). Your arrow flies through the openings in the Gazebo and hits the rogue who was stupidly trying to flank it. (More secret GM rolling). Your arrow catches the rogue flatfooted and causing him to drop like a sack of stones.
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Patching...
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    xeltarzxeltarz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Worst in EQ was when you were running somewhere, in a dungeon, invised, and some ******* would shout, "You feel yourself starting to appear."

And you're like shiit!!1 ****tt! trying to duck into a corner w/o mobs.
  • Options
    duncanmckailduncanmckail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOl spent too much time reading this thread.....
    If theres one thing ive missed about OLD gamer gunkies is the fact they can pull up tiny tidbits of a old game and make your brain go OMG nooooo i burried all that info noo stop...

well time to get some sleep maybe it will be still down when i get home from work tomoorow night :)
  • Options
    sintheta2sintheta2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every new MMO I play. FTP or if you gotta pay... ALWAYS PROBLEMS. Then they fix it... Why cant you just build something that works the first time? You have ALL of these games to learn from that made the mistake... why do we keep repeating this issue?
  • Options
    ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    Patching...

....timed out after patching :S
  • Options
    jukejointjezebeljukejointjezebel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did someone say WoW?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUbb0EgdOtY

You're welcome. :confused:
    300wc45.jpgfa0uv6.jpg
  • Options
    vilztilmerurdenvilztilmerurden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hooray! Patching!
  • Options
    odysseus87odysseus87 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you login now, theres a new patch. Perhaps they included todays maintaince in this downtime.
  • Options
    ktefktef Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    Patching...

derp... go fly a kite
  • Options
    frost573frost573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh I hope they bring back "Selos" whenever they bring in Bards to neverwinter. How cool would that be huh?
  • Options
    vmpkoavmpkoa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, what is the disadvantage of saying "it shouldn't be more then a few hours" or "I don't really know how long but since 10,000 people are waiting to find out, i'll go find out... like right now... going..."? If it were my company, I'd want to make people feel like valued customers... of my free game *sigh* nvm!
  • Options
    kendiankendian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Patching here too! Hope i get to grind till saturday!
  • Options
    babypanda336babypanda336 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ex0tr4x wrote: »
    woow....game is patching atm....1gb ....sound good ....seems server up soon :)

obviously doesn't know the difference between 1GB and 119 MB
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It did patch, still unable to connect tho
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    jjeshopjjeshop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ex0tr4x wrote: »
    lol
    i was waiting to get into NW....i dont check my e-mail so often and i just found an invitation of close beta for Marvel Heros :D

installing :D

Hmm *scratches beard*
    IGN: Teseanna

Closed :D Beta :D Tester
    [SIGPIC]i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/jjeshop/ooo-1.png[/SIGPIC]