test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

5.2.13 - Temporary Open Beta Outage

Comments

• Options
    pfunk1980pfunk1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sygurd wrote: »
    Can we get an update of whats going on and maybe an ETA, 30 minutes, 2 hours, a week?
    This is a plot against us. we will all be stuck in our seats for eternity!!!!
  • Options
    televisionsfranktelevisionsfrank Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    Not to mention people could actually spell back then...

EQ taught me how to type fast.

However, I used to be an awesome speller, but now all the misspelling done daily on the internet I can't remember what's the correct spelling for certain things anymore. Darn you internet for instilling doubt in me!
  • Options
    goochballzgoochballz Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sygurd wrote: »
    Can we get an update of whats going on and maybe an ETA, 30 minutes, 2 hours, a week?

10 minutes...............
  • Options
    cedriciiicedriciii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nohgrim wrote: »
    You wake up from what you assume is sleep.. Yet, when you come to your senses.. you notice that you are in a small chamber... the walls are of old stone.. moss grows abundantly. you vaguely make out the outline of some wooden barrels and crates. You hear water, or at least you hope its water, lightly and steadily trickling down a drainage hold at the bottom of the wall behind you. The only source of light you see, seems to be a small glowing orb, about the size of a gold coin. It glows an eerie purple.. beyond the light you notice a corridor.. You feel hungry and decide you will perish if you just wait around....

What do you do?

Carefully search the crates useing the "coin-light" for illumination.
  • Options
    edrick1976edrick1976 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    Wow never had problems like this. It's not exactly hard or new to make a little game...

You MUST be trolling....
  • Options
    kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You and Me both. I miss EQ days :(

maybe i'm hoping but not holding my breath that EQ Next will be like original EQ and not follow the F2P cookie cutters they all have seem to become.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    taxonrathtaxonrath Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow was the king of problems at every expansion I really think these wow people are just curt tailing and never played the game or they would shut there inept mouths.........

Did anyone else spit out their drink when they read 'curt tailing' here?
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    airwen wrote: »
    How long does it take to put a hamster in full uniform and train it?

Burn it with fire and magnets it will learn faster.
  • Options
    icifyicify Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow...this is going to be a while. I'll be surprised if its back up before the maintenance.
  • Options
    ktefktef Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    adiorocks wrote: »
    It hasn't been released at all yet dummy.

Oh and you forgot to take your Lithium today.

soft launch > you
  • Options
    dazzle999nldazzle999nl Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    coel03 wrote: »
    shouldnt be hard 4gs takes what 30-40 minutes to download?
    only took me 20 mins @ 150mb/s..
  • Options
    ghosthunter001ghosthunter001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do not miss the boat rides.

Ranger ports ftw :)
  • Options
    vmpkoavmpkoa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    roll initative?
  • Options
    devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The guy who made that comment about WOW or something should be HIRED by pwe....if he isn't on the payroll already.

TOTAL MISDIRECTION^___^

Infact Dude u want a job? PM ME. You'll be my Incompetence Disaster Mediator guy. Just Pop in and start an argument about something whenever i F%^K Up To take the heat off me k? I Pay well ^__^
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • Options
    cedriciiicedriciii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vmpkoa wrote: »
    roll initative?

I roll a 17 with a +6 modifier
  • Options
    cknightbladecknightblade Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All this *****ing but all still here waiting for game to come up ...........
  • Options
    squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    icify wrote: »
    Wow...this is going to be a while. I'll be surprised if its back up before the maintenance.

This is what I'm thinking.
  • Options
    scottligulascottligula Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    In the down time I built some shelving, vacuumed my cat, and kicked my husband in the bawls.

He went OMAAAAAGUUUUUUUDWHHHUUUUUUUY! or something along those lines.

Thank you for this... made me laugh. :)
    They came from.... BEHIND!!!! ;)
  • Options
    ktefktef Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    roll initative?

i cast magic missle into the darkness...
  • Options
    coel03coel03 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    only took me 20 mins @ 150mb/s..

jealous of that but hey ill take what i got
  • Options
    nohgrimnohgrim Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cedriciii wrote: »
    Carefully search the crates useing the "coin-light" for illumination.

You sir are dead.. to illuminated coin's light was magic.. a terrible magic.. you wither away in horrible pain... NEXT thank for playing :)
  • Options
    vilztilmerurdenvilztilmerurden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    roll initative?

I cast Magic Missile at the darkness.
  • Options
    pfunk1980pfunk1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ya know what's awesome? <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sites never go down.
  • Options
    powersoulpowersoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WoW for the longest time had problems with every patch. Especially when they made peer-2-peer patching the center focus. I remember going to a website every match to direct download the patches because the peer-2-peer system was horribly buggy. Every patch mass people would complain on the forums and claim they were quitting. So no, WoW really did have problems like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    adiorocksadiorocks Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ktef wrote: »
    soft launch > you

http://nw.perfectworld.com/ Still says "Open Beta" on the website. Soft launch, or whatever you want to call it, it is still beta, and free. :p
  • Options
    pollux0pollux0 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lets have fun! Who wins game 2 tomorrow nights games, Isles/Pens Sens/Nadiens Wild/Hawks Sharks/Canucks
  • Options
    vilztilmerurdenvilztilmerurden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ****, ktef beat me to it.
  • Options
    frost573frost573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is worse than waiting for that silly monk Epic drop at the bottom of Guk.
  • Options
    feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xristanax wrote: »
    Want to repaint my house for free? You can wash my car afterwards and mow my lawn every week too while you're at it. Why don't you buy me a cup of coffee on the way over from Starbucks too and as a tip, i'll give you a bit of advice: F2P is F2P.You want to respec but can't afford zen OK, here's a little secret:

Dont buy what you can't afford

Have fun with that while you're painting my house
    What in the tangerine hued hells are you going on about?
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • Options
    kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    OMG I forgot about that prick! And I had a sand giant spawn on my head once. Everything was fine then all i see it PLEASE WAIT...LOADING.

never saw that guy....lol was on Fennin Ro Server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]