test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    damnkilljoydamnkilljoy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gnomeevo wrote: »
    I bought the 19.99 pack initially. Is there anyway to pay the difference to "upgrade" to the 59.99 version?

No there isn't a way to upgrade and there won't be.
  • Options
    teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is anyone else having patching problems since patch 1.20130416a.14?
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To get your Astral Diamonds:

Up at the top of the screen there are 13 icons. You want the 3rd one from the left. That will put you into the Astral Diamond Exchange panel. Down at the bottom of that it will show you how many Astral Diamonds you have available and also allow for you to "Withdraw" or "Claim" I have some in both listings so I'm not sure which one you are looking for. Sorry.
    Hope this helps. Have fun in this great game!
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    iikkajarviiikkajarvi Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Curious: If I consider splurging now and getting a Hero of Neverwinter Pack (because I cannot live on ramen long enough to justify the $200 dollar pack, though it kills me not to have a spider mount), can I still redeem it as the game is technically in "open beta"? Secondly, already having purchased an extra character slot, does this mean I get yet another? I would assume so but you never know. Thanks in advance.
    Current Server: Mindflayer
    History Class in the Realms: "Elves did it better first. Also, magic was probably involved somehow and maybe gods. Or godly magic. Now go outside so the orcs and bandits have someone to menace."
  • Options
    digitalshaman76digitalshaman76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Edit: problem solved
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Am Happy, got logged on, made a character, logged in to play site and made it to lvl 6 in an afternoon. Seems like the old days when I first played D&D.
  • Options
    lanturdslanturds Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the Guardian pack and received the email verifying payment but never received the in game content. Any additional steps I'm missing?
  • Options
    jacktantojacktanto Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not really that big a deal, but i wouldnt mind having my Guardian Title here on the forums ;-)
  • Options
    maggsmaggs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where do I get the book listed in the founders pack?
  • Options
    dragonballzlvryodragonballzlvryo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was naming my panther but then canceled naming him. Now I can't find him... =[

EDIT: LOL never mind.
  • Options
    destradocaledestradocale Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I seem to be unable to purchase a Founder Pack. I have tried through both available options and it says my payment can't be processed. It's not an issue with the card, so I was wondering if anyone has run into this, or if it maybe has to do with the sudden server/website outage this evening (May 2nd/3rd)
  • Options
    pezbypezby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi.. Recently purchased Founders pack.. Awesome game,, showing support :)

I received everything except the astral diamonds..
    Where do i get those from ??

Thanks for the help

** Problem Solved **
  • Options
    letittrollletittroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    am missing ADVENTURER'S HELPER PACK
  • Options
    elhoraselhoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not really that big a deal, but i wouldnt mind having my Guardian Title here on the forums ;-)

Go to User CP here on Forum, then Permission Groups on the left hand side, you can choose Guardian there.
  • Options
    zbuuzbuu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NM I am an idiot.
  • Options
    boginbogin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the Guardian of Neverwinter pack and I took my existing level 15 character to the courier and retrieved and opened a package from the Founder pack mail message.

Alas the Adventure's Helper Pack was not in that package. Was it supposed to be? Or was it supposed to be a separate attachment in the mail message? Or was it supposed to be a separate mail message? No matter where it was supposed to be I don't have on in my inventory and am curious how I should proceed?

EDIT: Update. After consulting the Support Page, I found my answer:
    How do I claim my Founder's Pack items?
    In order to claim your items in game, please make sure that you do the following:

(1) Complete the first part of the tutorial to reach Protector's Enclave.

(2) Speak to Sergeant Knox when you arrive in Protector's Enclave.

(3) Take and Complete the quest 'Rags to Riches'.

(4) Locate the Founders Merchant on the opposite side of the Hall of justice from Sergeant Knox. He is located in a small booth near Sergeant Quinn.

(5) Visit the Founders Merchant to redeem your pack.
  • Options
    latnemurtsnilatnemurtsni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone else enjoy having your money stolen from you? I sure do. Invisible guardian pack is so ballin'. 3-4 wait time on a response is some bs.
  • Options
    zoomarsszoomarss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    have one Question. When i buy founders pack, beta end, will i have bonus in normal game (AFTER BETA TESTING?)
  • Options
    speekselsspeeksels Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can anyone message me on how to get that Neverwinter Welcome Pack in my Mail (ingame). I can't seem to Take It. It says required lvl 4, and im higher then 4 atm.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    elhoras wrote: »
    Go to User CP here on Forum, then Permission Groups on the left hand side, you can choose Guardian there.

thanks, i might be blind, but cant find permission group anywhere on my CP
  • Options
    kunseukkunseuk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jacktanto wrote: »
    thanks, i might be blind, but cant find permission group anywhere on my CP

It's not actually there, maybe they redesigned the forum template and forgot to include it or something, but per the first post in this topic it's here - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kunseuk wrote: »
    It's not actually there, maybe they redesigned the forum template and forgot to include it or something, but per the first post in this topic it's here - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

ah then i really do have a forum "bug" then as all i can see is "vBulletin Message, There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join.2"
  • Options
    kunseukkunseuk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jacktanto wrote: »
    ah then i really do have a forum "bug" then as all i can see is "vBulletin Message, There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join.2"

Actually, it's there on mine now, so you may not have completed your founders pack purchase. You should receive an email stating that you need to apply the founders pack to your account and it'll have you click a link. Once you've done that, you'll see the pack applied to your account here - https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey

I had the same issue, and when I went to the usergroup page I got the same error until I got that email and clicked the link.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    fixed it with the other fix, log out and in again ^^
    its applied alright since ive been playing since headstart with all items ^^
  • Options
    hsinroghsinrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My Guardian Pack applied to the account with no problem.

The issue I have is that the mail attachment from Lord Neverember opened for one of my characters but did not give me the items contained in the attachment. It worked fine for an alt, but on my main it did not give me the dyes, mount, armor, talisman, etc.

This is especially annoying as these are helper starter items so by the time I may actually get a response to my ticket they will most likely no longer be useful. I would like to get my mount however.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got the HotN pack about 1 or 2 hours ago (I have the Guardian Pack too). The in-game items are not at the mailbox or at the founder's vendor. I can't get the HotN title on the forums either (went to User CP, clicked "Permission Group", but the HotN title is not available).

Please help, I'm getting very frustrated..
  • Options
    misspaigeymisspaigey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, trying to purchase a Hero of the North founder's pack and I was getting an error, PayPal said it's nothing to do with them. I'm from Canada if it helps, any suggestions?
    Blame it on the skinny jeans.
  • Options
    yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got e-mail. Clicked the clickies.

Hope it works.

Thanks for info in here which guided me through some frustrations and error mssg.

Edit -

Yeah, I'm not sure.

It says I redeemed the code and says I am now a Nanook of the North but it didn't seem to change anything (no items - forum tag)

I got the e-mail - clicked the link - put in the code (3-4 times until i didn't get an error) - recieved an e-mail saying a have redeemed the code

Do I need to do more?
  • Options
    linolyenxlinolyenx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I ordered the Guardian Pack on wednesday. The purchase is listed as completed and I got confirmation emails when I bought it but I did not get any other sort of email with a link to apply any codes or anything. I checked the spam folder of course as well. I followed all the steps on the first post but none of my stuff seems to be there. As far as I can tell my accounts are linked and my email is set up properly. The only thing that I have noticed that has changed is that the Guardian Pack is now greyed-out showing that I did already purchase it. I sent in a ticket on wednesday as well but still no response. Not sure if there is anything else I can do.
  • Options
    latnemurtsnilatnemurtsni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The guardian pack is also greyed out for me. But I'm having the name conflict issue and no matter what name I choose it says it's taken. I have linked my cryptic accounts with PWE. What gives?
This discussion has been closed.