What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter maintenance - 05/01/13

Comments

• Options
    avaleanavalean Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep all I said was client updated but then crashed before it finished, said nadda about the server log in LOL
  • Options
    deepblue5deepblue5 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jackdoes wrote: »
    Ey Boys, i have an idea for you. While you wait for the maintenance, why dont try a good game? its called "Real Life" and is F2P too...

"Real Life" is more P2P and P2W then any MMO out there but fresh air is free (for now at least lol) so maybe some people need to go and get some, its really good for your health ^^
  • Options
    m3phist0mm3phist0m Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1 more hour? gnah....
    Fuer alles, was ich je gedacht,
    fuer alles, was ich je vollbracht,
    fuer alles, was ich je getan...

Laesst Gott mich in die Hoelle fahr'n
  • Options
    devilluk6665devilluk6665 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well if this solves the lag and queue i will gladly w8
  • Options
    avaleanavalean Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a guy in CHINA selling canned air because the pollutoin is so bad, just give it time......
  • Options
    jankkariiijankkariii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    deepblue5 wrote: »
    "Real Life" is more P2P and P2W then any MMO out there but fresh air is free (for now at least lol) so maybe some people need to go and get some, its really good for your health ^^

Can you powerlevel in this "Real Life"?
  • Options
    vee42vee42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    avalean wrote: »
    There is a guy in CHINA selling canned air because the pollutoin is so bad, just give it time......

Farts in a can...
  • Options
    ex3v1pex3v1p Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are the servers still down ?
  • Options
    omekk13omekk13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ex3v1p wrote: »
    Are the servers still down ?

Seriously? Read the OP.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

LOL im still waiting for politicians to start taxing us for breathing air, hell they charge some people in places for having rain fall on their houses...whats the world coming too? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    swan76swan76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stev69 wrote: »
    GMT should be about 19:00.

Spanks, then all i need is my pack of goodies and I am good to go :)

EU TIMESTAMP 19:01 o clock
  • Options
    stev69stev69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    jankkariii wrote: »

Cant even respawn man, its a total crock permadeath ****e.
  • Options
    exowowexowow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    roflage wrote: »
    Amount of kids in this forum is hilarious....

yeah really.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jankkariii wrote: »

I've tried but I just get scammed by other players :( and there is no "to village" button after death!
  • Options
    forgottenmythforgottenmyth Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would wager mostly kids play games these days. as i grew up i came to realize most games that come out now seem like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to me, but if i was still a kid id think all these games are the coolest things ive seen.

i think my fellow mature gamers, no matter how many hours we log, games are dying to us
  • Options
    raynkeyyzzzzzraynkeyyzzzzz Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    fredbakan wrote: »
    so like a 1 hour more left?

shoudl be 1 hour
  • Options
    p0llisp0llis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launcher crashing when hitting enter after entering account nick and pass. unfortunately the crash displays no error code.
  • Options
    beahulkbeahulk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its been like this since 1998 ... once the game servers gets pulled down the real MMO PvP servers opens up and a single information thread get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> by board warriors and the like ...

Thanks for entertaining me while we wait! :D
  • Options
    zakard1zakard1 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    well if this solves the lag and queue i will gladly w8

well the lag was mostly already fixed.lag was horrible at the begening of the OB but few hrs later it was lag free.for the queue i hope it will be better then before but...they didnt say they will fixe the queue but queue will give more information of where you are at.
  • Options
    kinster2kinster2 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2013

apparently CHINA hasn't heard the news but last time i checked "canned air" is basically a svn machine or oxygen device...... i have one for my asthma when pollution here in phoenix is high lol

didn't know it was "new" lol
  • Options
    faidranfaidran Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As some of us already got the patch...then will be less then an hour... guessing....
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    eulog33 wrote: »
    OK

Beta : a nearly complete prototype of a product (as software) <released in beta> <the beta version>

That is the definition. You chose to make it include not being allowed to include open testing. Just because they are at the point they are no longer going to need to wipe everything and are allowing people who participate in the beta to get head start does not detour from the fact it is still not complete. Therefor still a beta. The ONLY people that get to decide when it is no longer in beta is the developer. If you do not want to have these issues simply wait for that point and start playing. No one is forcing you to participate in the Beta.

I am not talking about the people complaining about queue jumping. I am talking about the ones complaining the game is down. You are correct, if they paid for that they should get it.

Truthfully I do not see people leaving over the slightly longer queue times because of the handful of queue jumpers out there. Maybe I am wrong but there is no way to tell how much it adds to your queue so I think people are less likely to leave for that.

And if you think SWToR was handled like a good company handles its business, please go back there and keep it. I do not want to be in ANY game that is handled like that. Opening more servers does not fix your launch issues. Just delays them. I for one would be more upset with merging servers later then queue times now.

They are also at the point where anything you do is permanent, which is normally equated with launch;). Either way, it is semantics.

As far as a game being down, not much to complain about there. They announced they were bringing it down and they needed to. First the game was unplayable. They brought it down and instituted the queues. The queues were barely better as many people were unable to get in, as they kept getting the queue reset. Again, rendering the game unplayable, hence the need to bring it down to fix it. Even games that have been up for years go down for maintenance.

Why would you rather have queues so long that people leave in droves now which could cause the game to fail than server mergers later? We already know that the 3 existing servers are going to be merged into one. That has been the plan all along. So what is the difference if 3 get merged or 5?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    deepblue5 wrote: »
    LOL im still waiting for politicians to start taxing us for breathing air, hell they charge some people in places for having rain fall on their houses...whats the world coming too? :rolleyes:

They essentially already do, PAYE is basically that, there are some many other taxes aimed at specifics, its the only tax you have to pay because you work and earn money.
  • Options
    jankkariiijankkariii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stev69 wrote: »
    Cant even respawn man, its a total crock permadeath ****e.

What the hell? And that is released? If I want Hardcore game, I'd play Diablo 2 on hardcore! That's Buy to Play atleast!
  • Options
    cudakicudaki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From their Twitter page:

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 27m

Maintenance is progressing as planned. Current ETA remains at 11:00AM - approximately 1.5 hours from now. Thanks for the support!

~so should be around 1PM Central Time.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    swan76 wrote: »
    Spanks, then all i need is my pack of goodies and I am good to go :)

Oh heeeeeell no, there will be no spanking involved!
  • Options
    thefoodninjathefoodninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    7pm where :)
    nvm thnxz cudaki ;)
  • Options
    raynkeyyzzzzzraynkeyyzzzzz Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    really 1.5 means 2 hours to go
  • Options
    xheverxhever Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'll be waiting, cant wait to play again XD
  • Options
    skeetbergskeetberg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    steve?????????
This discussion has been closed.