test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter maintenance - 05/01/13

Comments

• cptcheese255cptcheese255 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How much longer is the maintenance supposed to go on?
  • faidranfaidran Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey everyone - if you are unable to load the Neverwinter launcher, this is a temporary issue associated with the maintenance. Should be resolved shortly.
    On Facebook 2 mins ago
  • damkina9damkina9 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    photo.php?fbid=10200500873497969&l=b4465ce898
    Hahaha
  • arbaldarbald Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i cant wait for servers to get back up :), havent had this much fun since well "the game that should be nameless" opened :)
  • dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey All,

Still progressing smoothly. No major updates at this time other than the fact that the ETA is still the same. :)
  • kevinchronicbudzkevinchronicbudz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so why are they not up yet ? past the time they said isnt it ? gets kind of annoying waiting SO **** LONG
  • amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    valdorax wrote: »
    Why does my avatar info say PWE User instead of Guardian when I bought the Guardian pack? Lame. I got the Founder title in game though. Weird.

you change it in your forum profile settings..Permissions setting i think it was....
  • blatanizerblatanizer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /emote nerdrage
  • thebrain11thebrain11 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All,

Still progressing smoothly. No major updates at this time other than the fact that the ETA is still the same. :)

alright.

/10char
  • parry58parry58 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey All,

Thank you for the update, helpful dude from Perfect World
  • sealavssealavs Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so why are they not up yet ? past the time they said isnt it ? gets kind of annoying waiting SO **** LONG
    they actually said it would be another 30 to 60 min lol
  • chimsonchimson Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey All,

Thanks for the hard work, hopefully everything will go as smooth as possible. :)
  • ilfailfa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    desaanuk wrote: »
    Why do maintenance that pushes into EU prime time? You expect people to queue for most of the evening after the servers 'maybe' come back up by 8pm GMT?

Good luck with that.

Because the company is based in the US on the Pacific coast hence their times are listed first as PDT or PST followed by conversion times for everyone else.

Europe is not the center of the universe and if they put it at a time convenient for you they would have to pay their IT crew over time.
  • trionustrionus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013

7 pm GMT by my reckoning is when they are due up
  • delofashtdelofasht Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually we aren't at all waiting too long. ETA was 4 hours from start, this is now 3.5 hours. I haven't even yet gotten to try the game, but I'm not disappointed, my friends told me to try it days ago, I just picked patch day. WHO KNEW!?! ;) Thanks for the updates.
  • amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013

still about 35m until we hit the 4hr mark that they estimated.
  • chimsonchimson Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey All,

Thanks for the hard work, hopefully everything will go as smooth as possible. :)
  • rezzarrezzar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    at least the patch servers are up, 130mb patch.
  • jixguardsjixguards Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    thanks for info
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloddrynbloddryn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey All,

A suggestion, then: update the launcher so that it doesn't display 'sever status: (green dot)' when the servers aren't up.
  • redstorm55redstorm55 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    they said its 4 hours ...
  • trionustrionus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013

7pm GMT by my reckoning is the back up time not 6:2pm.. but 7 pm ;)
  • raketen2000raketen2000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey All,

ok, when is ETA sweden time? some1 knows ?
  • ilfailfa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013

No it is not past when they expected it to be back up... it was supposed to run from 7 am PDT to 11 am PDT it is only 10:28 PDT
  • keaankeaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cant wait to play it..
  • deka1510deka1510 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's only half an hour man be patient
  • fakfejsfakfejs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah lets hammer the server now ;]
  • tupancaketupancake Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Calm your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> man, give them time it can't always be exact, there trying there best.
  • bloodyomenzbloodyomenz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    any news why the servers say on the launcher that they are up and running but i cant log into the game because the servers are unavailable? Or news on when they will be available?
  • squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    I can log in, the server light is green, but once I get in it times out and says "server unavailable at this time". No qeue, nothing else, just unavailable.

At least I'm not alone.
This discussion has been closed.