What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am in the game. And not even half n hour.
  • Options
    jamescoskerjamescosker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    veressis wrote: »
    Hi neverwinter
    Bye neverwinter.
    Tired of getting into games with less than 2 h. Unistall complete.

Who cares won't be missed
  • Options
    amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    omnibotz wrote: »
    It's a hack site?? I'm currently logged in the site and still ask me to log-in? Good try.

Uh, no, it's not a hack site. I've been using it for 5 days to do professions while i'm at work. If you were a Founder, you'd have gotten an email from PWI telling you all about the Neverwinter Gateway. Professions, Auction House access. great way to keep tabs on your character's economy while not actually IN game.
  • Options
    amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    veressis wrote: »
    Aaaand thats best way to think ^^

Why would you care how I think? You're ragequitting, remember?

Buh-Bye.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omnibotz wrote: »
    It's a hack site?? I'm currently logged in the site and still ask me to log-in? Good try.

Funny, it's worked just fine for me since yesterday, displaying my characters correctly, and letting me craft / check the auctions / check mail.

Sure you have the right address?
    https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/

edit: oh, this might be the confusion - that's not running on your PWE forum login, it's a separate system. I can be logged in here foruming, and not be logged in to the gateway. Or vice versa.
  • Options
    wynbjornwynbjorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay I got in, realized that I logged on to the wrong character..w ent to switch.. and whoppah! back in 3 hour..
    I want my money back.
  • Options
    subjagationsubjagation Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, in 20 minutes I have went from 13k to 1250 in queue. The other people big number people are complaining about is bug that has already pointed out and should be ignored. How hard is this for poeple to understand??

Because you're a complete dumbass. The reason for the massive jump is this.....Servers are coming down in 35 mins so people are just logging out and saying the hell with it. Now go ask your mommy what you can do during the games down time.....if you're good she may let you have milk and cookies.
  • Options
    asmodeuswinsasmodeuswins Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same as many people, i tried but i got tired. Maby i'll come back in a month to check out the story line, but the p2w and poor launch execution really destroyed this game for me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Same as many people, i tried but i got tired. Maby i'll come back in a month to check out the story line, but the p2w and poor launch execution really destroyed this game for me.

P2W???? Don't know where you get the idea it is P2W since nothing in the cash shop gives you an advantage except maybe xp boost....everything else is cosmedic....
  • Options
    luugzluugz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have a issue to adress, i start at 13000 in queue, wich is high, but after 5 min or so i am suddenly at 208000 in queue and that is a bit unreal wouldnt you agree ?
  • Options
    everlasting91everlasting91 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried to login and i were at 14000 something in the queue. Waited 1 min and then my queuenumber were 206000+ ..... so i just quit.
  • Options
    rihansuakhenrihansuakhen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kind of ridiculous people coming on here to complain about a BETA, I can understand being angry about the queue thing, coming on here and complaining isn't going to solve things. I am glad this is happening now so they can fix it for when the actual game comes out. I also appreciate the mods doing constant updates they obviously care about the game and us being able to play it, so chill out people and they will fix things.
  • Options
    trionustrionus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I logged in this morning, my queue position jumped from 4k to 82377 and back again continuously.. only one of which was real.. the lesser of the two... last night there was awful lag, this has been fixed and I suffer no lag today.. give the devs a chance to fix the queue issue before stating your "entitlement" issues, or hi/bye rage quit drivel.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I tried to login and i were at 14000 something in the queue. Waited 1 min and then my queuenumber were 206000+ ..... so i just quit.

there is an issue with the que calculator as well. the smaller number is your actually position in line. I went from 102 to 54102 last night and logged in shortly after (maybe a min or 2). But servers are coming down in a lil while anyway so pointless to even try to play at the moment.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Because you're a complete dumbass. The reason for the massive jump is this.....Servers are coming down in 35 mins so people are just logging out and saying the hell with it. Now go ask your mommy what you can do during the games down time.....if you're good she may let you have milk and cookies.

that is just your assumption but i have been playing this game for the last couple of days and have been in three queues and the most i have waited is 20 minutes and this was it.
  • Options
    musti06musti06 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    are you gonna open new servers or you are going for maximum ripoff?
  • Options
    xlebonilxlebonil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i am in q now for 14335 people and you said a small q. what is this i have a limited time to play every day. that is not very good.
  • Options
    luugzluugz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kind of ridiculous people coming on here to complain about a BETA, I can understand being angry about the queue thing, coming on here and complaining isn't going to solve things. I am glad this is happening now so they can fix it for when the actual game comes out. I also appreciate the mods doing constant updates they obviously care about the game and us being able to play it, so chill out people and they will fix things.

well if it was intended as angry complaining i would agree with you, but when it is a beta your SUPPOSED to give feedbacks on bugs. so thanks alot sherlock but your argumentation is dull.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    that is just your assumption but i have been playing this game for the last couple of days and have been in three queues and the most i have waited is 20 minutes and this was it.

Considering it went into open beta yesterday I call BS on your 20 mins since then. Maybe in Closed Beta but I have 5 friends that played in Closed and they never had a que at all. Nor did they have one during the head start. I tried to log in right when it went live yesterday and spent 4 hours in que and every other time I tried to log in there after it was 45 mins +.
  • Options
    kanzer69kanzer69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Small jumps, LOL, I logged in and started at 14k.... that's fine and can understand everyone's desire to get in, and the HOTH people going first. All fine. But this is just 5 mins of me waiting ........

Queue position........
    ...14642...... then 160632........ then 13632........ then 160632.........then 13420........then 160632.....then 12542......

Those are more then normal spikes. You mean to tell me that 150k HOTN users are getting on every min? I doubt it. Plus the fact that it keeps dropping me to the exact same spot in the queue? Makes you think the queue is not even close to accurate.
  • Options
    slugvenomslugvenom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Waited in the queue for nearly an hour... Went into game.. kicked the friggin computer plug under the table I got so excited and well you guessed it.. I had to reboot the machine and now I am back in the queue again... Oh the Irony!!
  • Options
    bolt1981bolt1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    luugz wrote: »
    i have a issue to adress, i start at 13000 in queue, wich is high, but after 5 min or so i am suddenly at 208000 in queue and that is a bit unreal wouldnt you agree ?

i had that issue as well, a little bit of patience and i got in after about 15 mins.

to quote yoda - the boy has no patience. Whilst i agree that to those whove dropped money this sucks but doing a hi/bye based on a BETA is pathetic. The game is still new give it a chance and it ill run smoothly.

Neverwinter team - i for one am not going anywhere. I know this will be fixed shortly and i can play away to my hearts content
  • Options
    darken22darken22 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As far as releases go, they may state that its in open beta, but the game will remain in open beta for a year or so. It's only called that to pass reason for there being ridiculous bugs. If a company is accepting real cash for a game, that game is in full release, there is no "beta" period.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Considering it went into open beta yesterday I call BS on your 20 mins since then. Maybe in Closed Beta but I have 5 friends that played in Closed and they never had a que at all. Nor did they have one during the head start. I tried to log in right when it went live yesterday and spent 4 hours in que and every other time I tried to log in there after it was 45 mins +.

I do not care if you believe me or not I am just saying it how it is. In the headstart I did not have a queue, the first queue I had was today when I logged in after work which was 6 hours ago and waited only for a couple of seconds. Than I went afk to after the little one and when I came back I had to relog in and waited for about 10 minutes. Than I closed the game as I needed to go out and when I logged in I waited about 20 minutes. This is the truth.
  • Options
    vonbruervonbruer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Each package says VIP access but only one says que access on the second page..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    slugvenom wrote: »
    Waited in the queue for nearly an hour... Went into game.. kicked the friggin computer plug under the table I got so excited and well you guessed it.. I had to reboot the machine and now I am back in the queue again... Oh the Irony!!

servers going down in 23 mins may as well not even try at this point.
  • Options
    divinedomskdivinedomsk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Wait 2 hours already. Very short....
  • Options
    kenjukunkenjukun Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Holy hell, I wanted to at least play for an hour before work, but the Q is worse than yesterday. ah well
  • Options
    xymmxymm Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I started, on a Wed morning, at about 15,000 spot in the queue. 15,000...... Wed Morning..... Put in a few more servers? With as many games as you guys run, I think a little more planning may have been in order. I can understand 1 few thousand at primetime, but 15,000 in the morning?
  • Options
    kvarga74kvarga74 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darken22 wrote: »
    As far as releases go, they may state that its in open beta, but the game will remain in open beta for a year or so. It's only called that to pass reason for there being ridiculous bugs. If a company is accepting real cash for a game, that game is in full release, there is no "beta" period.

+1

I totally agree with this. All that will happen is that fewer people wil play the game in the long run and that is bad for the game and bad for the players.
This discussion has been closed.