test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    amazingramazingr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really worry about the people who are grouped (since one has to group to do many of the quests) and one person crashes, it is beta after all, and then he/she waits for 20-25 minutes and their group has to wait for them to get back in.

What has been this company's reaction to queue times like this in their other games? Do they fix it? If so then I will have patience and know that it will be rectified fairly soon. Otherwise I may give up on this game fairly soon as I am a parent and work full time and have only a few hours each night to play and when you cut out 30 minutes of that waiting in queue .... well I just will go to games I can log right into and maximize my time in.
  • Options
    sugram84sugram84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kingofchin wrote: »
    not really but if we pay to play its abit f****d up that we get stuck in this queue for 2 hours your saying if u payed $60 dollars u would not be at all pissed off if u had to wait 2 hours to play

i agree with u
  • Options
    berobadberobad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WoW
    SWToR
    GW2
    Rift

this had queue times too. By the way, those MMOs you just listed? really? The only one that stands out is Planetside and that is not your normal MMOs as this or the ones I just listed.

Queue to play in GW2?
    Never seen it.
  • Options
    fernteixefernteixe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah D: I can play now \o/ T_T good luck people... also put a very long song and sing along while cry here... it make wait faster
  • Options
    wolfenzzedwolfenzzed Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The problems that we are having are normal. Please remember this is open Beta, so this is the perfect time for the Devs to find problems and figure out solutions. Being patient is the best thing we can do.
  • Options
    subjagationsubjagation Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    seniri wrote: »
    Mm, that's right, stroke that epeen, ohh yeah.. right there..

Seriously man stop posting. Everything I read from you comes out stupid. You sound like some 15 year old trying to show off on the internet, not realizing nobody cares what you've played, when you played, and how your guild FINALLY downed Arthas. After Cataclysm launched. Go home.

Cut him a break he still has mommy to pay for his games. I laugh at the 4 games he mentioned. WoW is the only one with a player base left to support it. The other guy mentioned games like Ragnarok and Ultima Online. Any Hardcore MMORPG player knows those titles even if they have never played them. So yeah he is probably more like a 12 yr old kid that has been picked on in school so this is his way to vent. Oh well kids have to do it some where, at least he isn't out shooting up a 7-11 or something.
  • Options
    seniriseniri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    berobad wrote: »
    Queue to play in GW2?
    Never seen it.

Was thinking the same thing.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    fernteixe wrote: »
    yeah D: I can play now \o/ T_T good luck people... also put a very long song and sing along while cry here... it make wait faster

Gratz. Enjoy your hour and a half of game time before the servers go down for maintenance.
  • Options
    fernteixefernteixe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hahah thanks!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cut him a break he still has mommy to pay for his games. I laugh at the 4 games he mentioned. WoW is the only one with a player base left to support it. The other guy mentioned games like Ragnarok and Ultima Online. Any Hardcore MMORPG player knows those titles even if they have never played them. So yeah he is probably more like a 12 yr old kid that has been picked on in school so this is his way to vent. Oh well kids have to do it some where, at least he isn't out shooting up a 7-11 or something.

You're probably right. I can't help it though every time I read something he says I yell out "HERP DERP PALADERRRRN" and scare the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of my cat.
  • Options
    ricutzusricutzus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOLZ
    Queue position : 103252

ARE YOU KIDDING? 100k+ppl in queue?????
  • Options
    hoskeserhoskeser Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok i m done.
    i cant wait more. after 20 min. i m still 7k.
    good luck guys.
  • Options
    bluetone86bluetone86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hehehehahaha!...I just jumped to Que number 141560....LMAO......141K people just logged on in the last 10 seconds?...Boy you guys are doing good!! =D....
  • Options
    crow2000crow2000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very odd, I got straight on 28 hours ago and people were complaining of que then. Now Im in a massive Que.

TBh I am most interested in the Foundry since I put out several NWN1 and NWN2 Modules to the community.

I wish we could access the Foundry with minimal connection ie: without being in the game que.

Right now I cant be bothered waiting.
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The issue isn't the shards. The Shards aren't anywhere near full.

The issue is the Login System which is getting some hefty tweaks in the next patch.
    The queue time is from the queue system itself.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?171001-Will-there-be-more-shards

go to last page
  • Options
    mawaddah444mawaddah444 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue: 105438 LOL
  • Options
    arthidonarthidon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    egoboosted wrote: »
    That's fine....alienate the other users that still backed you and paid $60. I understand and will definitely NOT be giving you any more money after today. Thank you!

Everyone else...speak with your wallet.

Hope you can fund the game with JUST the HOTN users.

I feel like this is a poor attitude. I deal with self entitled people all day and it gets old. Because you spend a little bit of money the world should just be convenient for you and go your way? Sorry this is not how it works, and there is nothing wrong with their business model. $200 is a lot to pay, which is why I didn't pay it, for those willing awesome, I'm ok with them not waiting in line. Speaking with your wallet almost never gets you anywhere, unless its an absorbent amount of money. And even then it still means your acting like things if I were to repeat in this chat room I would probably get banned. Chill out, its day two on the launch, I am more interested in if they are going to launch additional servers and what their resolution is than reading about how people should use their wallet as an excuse to be mean.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    seniri wrote: »
    You're probably right. I can't help it though every time I read something he says I yell out "HERP DERP PALADERRRRN" and scare the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of my cat.

I found him on YouTube....and of course he is complaining there as well......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0UcSDkhfw
  • Options
    bluetone86bluetone86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It wouldn't be annoying if i had to que and then wait my turn, But everytime i enter que, I let it do it's thing, Come back about 10 minutes later and it's crashed to login. Meaning i have to enter que all over again. At that rate, No one will EVER Get in....
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I found him on YouTube....and of course he is complaining there as well......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0UcSDkhfw

Haha you're my new fave
  • Options
    studlyamistudlyami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks guys, while waiting in queue this thread made me laugh! Just to add to this, anyone remember D3 actual release and how their servers were. Oh and for ol times sake "I PAID 60$ AND IM IN LONG QUEUE ON RELEASE DAY FOR OPEN BETA. THIS MAKES ME RAGE. I'M ALREADY QUITTING THIS GAME. **** THIS GAME AND THIS GAME COMPANY."
  • Options
    steeini81steeini81 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue Position 195 845 ? WTF
  • Options
    luckycharmxiiiluckycharmxiii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i hope you guys can log in soon the game is great.
  • Options
    geor2122geor2122 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    really?that bad start should have been looked ahead from the crash test they tried...if it continues with this rhythm it gona be played only from those who payed it..to bad that i and my friends really liked the game in beta..anyway queue 6100 or 190000 gj i go sleep and hope that not crash until i wake up....
  • Options
    nononse22nononse22 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ""SHORT QUEUE"" you say? you are telling 1-2h waiting to get in server is SHORT queue?
  • Options
    nabbinabbi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10763 for me...umm, I guess I'll go make breakfast. Heh! That's fine. With only three server options, this makes pretty good sense as to why the back-up.
  • Options
    amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    kingofchin wrote: »
    this is madness i paid for my guardion pack to play early and now i cant even play wtf and now i got work so i will miss being able to pray for my c-coins so thats 4 days wasted for me :( ty perfectworld

Madness....?

THIS!

IS!

NEVERWINTA!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    keneringkenering Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    studlyami wrote: »
    Thanks guys, while waiting in queue this thread made me laugh! Just to add to this, anyone remember D3 actual release and how their servers were. Oh and for ol times sake "I PAID 60$ AND IM IN LONG QUEUE ON RELEASE DAY FOR OPEN BETA. THIS MAKES ME RAGE. I'M ALREADY QUITTING THIS GAME. **** THIS GAME AND THIS GAME COMPANY."

Don't know about rage, but after smooth early-access it seems a bit..overcrowded. So it looks like 60$ was paid for 3 days without queue. So, I'll rofl a little about it and go to PoE until they fix\whatsoever it.
  • Options
    guraleskiguraleski Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was 8k and instead queue fall down, it rise up. So... where the hell is this short queue ?!
  • Options
    metaliosmetalios Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dell44 wrote: »
    What about Guardians?

I agree what about us? Shouldn't we get priority queuing after the Heroes of the North??
This discussion has been closed.