test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    beliafbeliaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, don't do the same mistake as me. Don't buy Guardian Pack. It's total waste.. 60$ for a horse? GG
  • Options
    gvkprimegvkprime Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they edited the text... before the open beta the guardian pack includes a big VIP ACCESS

Yes and if you actually put you mouse pointer on that VIP ACCESS Pic you would have seen the same **** thing as the original poster mention: GUARANTEED ACCESS TO ALL THREE BETA WEEKENDS - THREE DAYS EARLY ACCESS" and nothing about the queue.
  • Options
    beliafbeliaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gvkprime wrote: »
    Yes and if you actually put you mouse pointer on that VIP ACCESS Pic you would have seen the same **** thing as the original poster mention: GUARANTEED ACCESS TO ALL THREE BETA WEEKENDS - THREE DAYS EARLY ACCESS" and nothing about the queue.
    They was saying something about queue on Hero Pack? No. So go back to your game and leave Guardians alone.
  • Options
    swesilvenswesilven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    89k in queue , nice game but if the queue will be like this over to next few days Il just leave it alone.
    Have better things to do that queue for a game
  • Options
    bezerkinbezerkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The reality is the customer is always right and if this many customers are upset then everyone else needs to let them express it and stop trying to make excuses for the game.

Obviously there should have been a system set up to manage the wait in a fashion that rewarded all paying customers. Maybe a separate shard for those who paid and allow those new to Beta wait for it.

I was an Alpha and closed Beta tester and I really think the game has huge upside so I will deal with this problem with a level head. Others clearly will not and it's their right to be upset. What I won't do is tell people who are rightfully displeased to suck it up or stop complaining. You should complain, the peoples voices should always be heard.
  • Options
    kiranus1986kiranus1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i would really be interrested in how many logins per second are possible for the server...

btw i was in queue for 30 min and in now
  • Options
    getaf1xgetaf1x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes.. being a Guardians means nothing it seems, I even spend money in game.. I will not make that mistake again..
    Thank you for alienating your non Hero's of the North Players.
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gvkprime wrote: »

I played 2 of those 3 days and had no queue at all. I just started experiencing queue today and that it because it is now open to the public.

Most of the poeple commenting here have either not played any other MMO before or you are all little kids. And the idiot that said they will be going back to WoW, well they must not have been playing WoW from beginning cause that game was a ****hole when it got released. Also, as I have mentioned before, when WoW brings out expansions, there is always queues, they are sometimes queue for a few hours. I remember getting in que for WoW in the morning and than going to work and when I got back I was still in queue and stil had to wait couple of hours to actually get in. And this lasted for a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    lilahmcmanuslilahmcmanus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    let's start a petition to let GUARDIANS skip the queue as well. we paid for the game, supported your company, we have a right to get in especially since you didn't state that the heroes of the north pack had priority over the queue in the description. give us priority as well
  • Options
    mrbombaztikmrbombaztik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like the Guardians should get pushed to alot ahead of the QUE or not be in a QUE at all. Thats just my two cents.
  • Options
    elrondialelrondial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok this is seriously not on we payed for the game just as guardians did it is just we could not afford the biggest edition, Why should be be placed in a queue with the free loaders, I am disgusted by this either sort it or I will be demanding my money back and I will go and spend it on a game that actually looks after it's paying players.
  • Options
    innerfyreinnerfyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I played 2 of those 3 days and had no queue at all. I just started experiencing queue today and that it because it is now open to the public.

Most of the poeple commenting here have either not played any other MMO before or you are all little kids. And the idiot that said they will be going back to WoW, well they must not have been playing WoW from beginning cause that game was a ****hole when it got released. Also, as I have mentioned before, when WoW brings out expansions, there is always queues, they are sometimes queue for a few hours. I remember getting in que for WoW in the morning and than going to work and when I got back I was still in queue and stil had to wait couple of hours to actually get in. And this lasted for a couple of weeks.

Oh my god, someone who ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS the happenings of a MMO game on even its first day of release. For people who complain, no matter whether you paid 60$ or 200$....no matter what type of priority you think that gives you it doesnt change the fact that their hardware/network gets bombarded with all users logging in ALL AT ONCE, it can only handle so much. And yes, even Blizzard still has trouble with queues and how long has it been around? You people need to go get an idea on how the workings of running game server infrastructure/networking and the "INTERNZETS". It isnt an easy process launching a game, and it you still have to realize its still in BETA.

Also not to mention, are you so seriously desperate that you get mad that you cant get into the game right away because you got nothing better to do? If you dont want to wait for a queue...go watch a freakin movie for a couple of hours....hell put yourself in queue...ALT TAB and watch friggen idiots on youtube! Jebus!

/rant.....
  • Options
    lilahmcmanuslilahmcmanus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4 hrs into the queue, i gotta go to work and i paid for the guardian pack. i already asked for a refund, honestly all guardians should. wehn i come back from work my account will be dcd, so another 4-6 hrs queue? who wants that seriously?
  • Options
    scarlorwscarlorw Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3742 ---> 159625 is this normal?
  • Options
    seregmir1seregmir1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope this is getting fixed soon, not going to wait everytime i play for 30 min and when i have to go for more then 15 min starts all over in the queue again -.-
  • Options
    elrondialelrondial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wtf the queue just went form 5499 to over 15999, this is a
    joke.
  • Options
    innerfyreinnerfyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You people should read the first post. If you had read it, it sais that there is a KNOWN ISSUE with the queue display JUMPING up and down. Its not your ACTUAL position in queue. Hell it took me less than a minute to read the first post.....go read it...
  • Options
    abnerpro1abnerpro1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omg wtf just happend my que went for 5k to 19k waaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    matyoomatyoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a suggestion im a guardian and i dont get VIP access for queues and i dont want to buy 200$ pack coz i dont need its items but please put premium or gold or something or VIP access on the zen shop and make it 10$ or 15$ per month im willing to pay every month i know it will be like a subscription and this game is free to play but still i want to have VIP access with out paying 200$ please make some solution for people who is willing to pay for this game i know its hard to change firm politics but still no one wants to lose potential clients and thos clients payed even before the game start so please do something
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    well I hope they sort this today cause otherwise I will just go buy a diff game and get refund I am not waiting weeks for this to be sorted, they should have estimated better numbers and got servers accordingly.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    the que is up and dow up and dow up an....
    i cant w8 to play this game^^
  • Options
    skitzo36skitzo36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I simply can't believe there are so many people crying about queue times. It's in BETA people. That's what BETA is for.
    Holy @#%^ people stop behaving like 3 year old's. This is what turns me off from games like this. When I know the servers are populated by a bunch of whinny children.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yep agree with matyoo there, we all payed for the game and frankly we do not expect to be treated the same as people who did not pay anything at all, I would be willing to sub the game if thats what it took to get past this stupid queue system.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    que 158k i think.... i will just have to w8 a couple more hours....
  • Options
    loonatic37loonatic37 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unlike a lot of you guys here I haven't payed for anything yet so I don't have the right to really be angry (which I really think u should be). And using the beta excuse doesn't fly IMO. If you're going to sell it now then those who pay have to be able to play it now. Simple as that.

I love this game. But everything so far really sucks balls. The queue is going steadily down from 4600. Every now and then it pops up to 80k but I'm sure that's not the real number. But a queue with 4.5k in it is mental and I do believe that 4.5k is the real queue. Now after 30 mins it's at 2.5k so I'd say another 30 mins and it'll be done.

And I'm also getting the AutoPatcher error so I can only get into an hour+ long queue if I manage to get passed that error at startup. Which can sometimes take up to 15 mins.

I was planning on spending money on this game during open beta but that won't happen until all these issues are sorted and there's a working game that I will get for my money. I'm even considering forsaking this game once and for all right now but I love the actual game so much that I'll wait till official release to decide if I'll be giving them my money.

Get your finger out guys, fix the game so people who want to give u money can actually give u money.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I think your missing he point here skitz those of us that are peed are those that payed to play the game and could not afford for whatever reason the main pack, we feel we are being overlooked because we did not actually buy there most expensive pack, placing paying players into the same bracket as free loaders is not good in anyones eyes.
  • Options
    frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A short time ?? WTF

2 hours to get into the game??

Why bother playing? all my free time is spent in the Queue

guess I'll play something else
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    skitzo36 wrote: »
    I simply can't believe there are so many people crying about queue times. It's in BETA people. That's what BETA is for.
    Holy @#%^ people stop behaving like 3 year old's. This is what turns me off from games like this. When I know the servers are populated by a bunch of whinny children.

you're forgetting the first few hours of a MMO launch are the most important.
    Not only are they turning away possible customers/income they're adding even more taint to their allready tiainted reputation as shoddy developers and publishers.
    The people who have been eagerly anticipating playing this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> are being denied. How else do you expect them to react??
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i love that they modified the hero of the north page to show skipping queues powers now. since up to yesterday it wasn't mentioned. still have all my emails saved and it's not mentioned anywhere. way to fool ppl
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OH well stuff it going back to rift til they either sort this out or I give up and get a refund I am not sitting in a queue all day waiting.
This discussion has been closed.