test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• Options
    mikex79xmikex79x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    When will the Foundry toolset be officialy released to use???
  • Options
    paok1975paok1975 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Know someone this problem I write the code-character is displayed-press enter and next display this message (gueue position 1908 1214 1404)and not in the game! :(
  • Options
    randolf2randolf2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since this thing is taking so many hours to download the setup program then I think I will stop it and beta test some more of STO's LOR expansion. I completed the story line on TAC so now I'll try rolling an ENG. Maybe in a few hours this game will download better so, I can beta test it as well.
    Empress Sela, was assimulated by the Borg drone named Tasa Yar! :eek:
  • Options
    jasonkida777jasonkida777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    please make a fast login for those who paid for a pack these que positions are bugged or something lets you go down then restarts all over again.
  • Options
    paok1975paok1975 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and other shows this message?? (gueues pisition 1907-1204-1022)
  • Options
    jady3mjady3m Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    now i got *timed out*... when i can play this game?
  • Options
    t3abagg3dt3abagg3d Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im most excited about getting the dam to game to actually launch...been a great 1st day for this game....wish the launcher wasnt stuck on "patching" when its clearly not patching..especially since i just got done with a 3GB patch...closed out..re opened the launcher..logged in..now just says patching...no file size..no time remaining...cancel button does nothing...replaced it with the updated .exe file...flushed the DNS..etc etc....you sure this isnt still in ALPHA stage?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I think its Cryptic's servers Cause even Star trek Online's Tribble test sever is taking 2,000 years to update!
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    copy the freaking updated neverwinter.exe into your neverwinter directory.
    Cant get any simpler.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Connecting to the account server... Connection to the account server timed out.... always its like that... What to do?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    same for me... what did you do to play?
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jady3m wrote: »
    Connecting to the account server... Connection to the account server timed out.... always its like that... What to do?

• Options
    damianx666xdamianx666x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still getting a queue, is this a fault?
  • Options
    daworoxdaworox Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The launcher seems to be broken today... first I get a message:
    Trying to update the launcher be patient

Then after a while there is an error:
    Patcher error: the patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function.
  • Options
    sithishesithishe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heeh, was logging into NW through STO launcher, cant get any simpler. Its beta, ofc there will be diferent stuff, like que positioning, its not game launch yet
  • Options
    damianx666xdamianx666x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yay I'm in!
  • Options
    probeinprobein Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great news, glad to be here. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sithishe= Heeh, was logging into NW through STO launcher, cant get any simpler. Its beta, ofc there will be diferent stuff, like que positioning, its not game launch yet

I forgot you could do that. The game is downloading much faster now.
  • Options
    raffo63raffo63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was stuck on loading please wait... Then I noticed i couldn't reach some sites and changed my opendns to google dns and now is working :)
  • Options
    droozeldroozel Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What's an STO?
  • Options
    foundrymakerfoundrymaker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 253 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Can you like, chill dude! 'like' crying about my crying. 'Like' grow up 'dude'
  • Options
    neoexterasneoexteras Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was considering to buy a pack. it was until i heard about the wait and disconnection issues that paying players experience. no never not a cent.
  • Options
    anpharusanpharus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    neoexteras wrote: »
    I was considering to buy a pack. it was until i heard about the wait and disconnection issues that paying players experience. no never not a cent.

you do understand that this is BETA right? there has never been a game that goes in to OPEN BETA that hasn't has issue, that's what BETA is for O.O
  • Options
    paulwolfczpaulwolfcz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter???? never MORE!!! still in queue... few hours!!!
  • Options
    ydnardotisdaydnardotisda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

It's Open Beta. Just like most Open Betas, there is a lot wrong. I've CB'd and OB'd more games than I count. It's generally the same in one way, shape or form. There is still a lot to fix and they will release it prematurely to please other parties.

On a seperate note, does anyone know if they have announced any awareness or ETA's on the random queue jumping issue? I haven't heard nor seen anything yet.
  • Options
    foundrymakerfoundrymaker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 253 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Yes, a friend of mine foolishly paid US$200 for Hero. This is a screenshot he sent me this morning..Hes SUPPOSED to be in the front of the line because of his outlay of real money.
    q.jpg
    Beta or not, I am SO glad I never did...If a Hero in the Front is this queue wonder where the one that didn't pay are..Last I saw before he went to sleep was he couldn't get in all day..for his $200
  • Options
    neoexterasneoexteras Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's Open Beta. Just like most Open Betas, there is a lot wrong. I've CB'd and OB'd more games than I count. It's generally the same in one way, shape or form. There is still a lot to fix and they will release it prematurely to please other parties.

there was a promise for paying players to enter the game without waiting in queue. thats why i said that. and ofc i know its beta and has many problems.
  • Options
    sithishesithishe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pack that you buying for money, will give priority acces when game will LAUNCH, not in open beta time! If you dont interested in being beta tester of NW, making bug reports, and want just pay money and play game then just wait for launch! Beta is part of developing process
    About game, its has good graphics, I like combat system, only thing is mechanic that you dont regenerate HP out of combat, kinda not fun, probabaly just go spoiled with games, when you get full HP after each combat. Also, if there is acton combat system, then I think all classe should have block, not only guardian, and switching from shoter mod to RPG mod, like in STO would be greate, and out of combat sprint that doesnt eat stamina. I think its part that MUST be in any MMO.
  • Options
    arrue86arrue86 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anything seems translate the game to Spanish? This is the second language more people speak in the world.

Warcraft are in spanish. This is one of the reason of any MMO kill it.
  • Options
    parkenokparkenok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got queued then when it was my turn it just got timed out .... now the queu is 2x larger
This discussion has been closed.