test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• jenniskr2jenniskr2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sigh.. been stuck at queue 17789 for like 20 minutes.
    7vlbg.png
  • mltdwnmltdwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    jenniskr2 wrote: »
    Sigh.. been stuck at queue 17789 for like 20 minutes.

Least you guys are getting somewhere. Just got home and launched the game and it can't connect :). GOod thing I powered my way up during the head start.
  • perceptusperceptus Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just logged in Q is 6805 on beholder.
  • erikdh72erikdh72 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's a Beta. That means stress testing. Today the login servers get stress tested. Now Cryptic has an idea of what can be handled, and what can't. Going forward they will be able to make positive changes. That being said, I would think that most companies should know what to expect in terms of player volume if they are tracking their data correctly and be able to make any needed changes or even a cutoff point somewhere so that they can get some actual gameplay testing done.
  • synful69synful69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow what a waste of time, at least im glad I didn't waste any money on this game going back to playing Rift at least theirs no line ................................................................................OMG.........................................................................................
  • gregordarkthanegregordarkthane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's great the the open beta is live and all and it seems they have finally started fixing some lag issues. But I try to log in now and I start at over 8000 in line. This then moves me to over 27k...my thing is, that better be 27k founders ahead of me in line!
  • bleakrosebleakrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Testing 1,2,3
  • soodopostssoodoposts Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lucky ... I can even connect to the server Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate.... Crash No Response.. Bummer!
  • thankenthanken Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Because i can not enter the game ****, trying and nothing took 2
    someone solve this problemaaaaa
  • dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Priority queues for founders?
    edited April 2013
    Q went down to 5k ish, now its at 21183
  • gregordarkthanegregordarkthane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I will say this...they must have done one fantastic job with this game. I played WoW from it's inception and the line was never this long. That means a lot of people are digging this game which means when they get things rolling(which is exactly what a beta is for!) this game should have a very good group of players which will help the economy of the auction house and you'll never wait long to do a dungeon! Gotta cut Cryptic some slack though...it is after all a beta "test". They havn't had the doors open this wide yet...now they have to figure out how to create stability. I see more servers in the future...many more...maybe. But if whiners keep quitting because they aren't getting their way right this instant, more servers won't be needed. See either way, problem solved!
  • pwgupwgu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    is the game even any good? sitting in queue at 5k+ ahead of me. The character creating stats thing was a joke. they couldn't think of anything better then a random number generator that you just keep clicking until you get the stats you want / you'll settle for because its ****ing random.
    edited April 2013
    Q jumping up and down. 21183 and now 4k.
    edited April 2013
    oh boy. yeah I was at around 5k, then got thrown back up to 27kish...Might have to go play something else...sad. I really wanted to work on the mage...maybe a rogue. Back to the drawing board I suppose.
    edited April 2013
    i think the high spikes in Q times are a bug.
  • cutechcutech Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ugwf's number go up, am winning!
  • dfighter1985dfighter1985 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Relax people! It's a beta, not the final product!
    Since it's just opened lots of people are trying to play, that's why you are in a queue, not because the staff doesn't care or w/e.
    edited April 2013
    position in Q just under 2k!
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, I think that crazy high 20k+ thing you see while you're waiting is indeed a bug because I've been slowly inching down from 8k and am now sitting at around 3k. This is nothing new really for an open beta...takes some time. Doesn't make it much less frustrating but...sigh...but yes, I do think it's worth it. So far, loving this game.
  • wayttospaikwayttospaik Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    patch_error.jpg

I cannot even update my launcher

130426 15:53:38 20 [1]: Checksum verification failed after download
    130426 15:58:34 57 [1]: HTTP patching problem (InvalidHeader):
    130430 22:21:18 2 [1] ESC : The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function - No response for some command in autoupdate state
    130430 22:21:18 4 [1] ESC : The patchclientlib is returning error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
    130430 22:21:18 5 [1]: Launcher PCL Error The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
    edited April 2013
    patch_error.jpg

I cannot even update my patcher

130426 15:53:38 20 [1]: Checksum verification failed after download
    130426 15:58:34 57 [1]: HTTP patching problem (InvalidHeader):
    130430 22:21:18 2 [1] ESC : The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function - No response for some command in autoupdate state
    130430 22:21:18 4 [1] ESC : The patchclientlib is returning error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
    130430 22:21:18 5 [1]: Launcher PCL Error The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function

that happens everytime?
    edited April 2013
    ye everytime I try
  • cutechcutech Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ugwuf get same, reboot good...
    edited April 2013
    perceptus wrote: »
    that happens everytime?

I can post the full log of errors if u want to see
    edited April 2013
    cutech wrote: »
    Ugwuf get same, reboot good...

I will try to reboot but I dont think it will fix anything but thnks anyways
    edited April 2013
    i have no idea. i would just check your firewall, anti-virus or w/e else is on your computer to make sure its not interring. maybe even running as administrator, the solutions are endless but always the same lol. good luck =)
  • deerforestdeerforest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I played earlier today for hours and had no problem logging into account server ,my only complaint was rubber banding with the worse lag time. I exited the game to give time to fix the lag and now hours later I cannot log back into my account server. "unable to log into account server" message. Please respond I am a founder and want to play tonight. Is this just because so many people are logging in?
  • schwall23schwall23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter Open Beta is now live and available for all players! Are you ready to log in and explore the Forgotten Realms?

What are you most excited about? Leave us a comment and we'll see you in game!

I'm excited that my queue position is dwindling ;) 4382 and dropping!
  • worstgamewtfworstgamewtf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah good one, this stupid game doesn't even work? No wonder it's free? Launch the patcher and it just goes to an error every time.
    Great job making a game that you can't even play. I can't even post a thread telling people not to bother downloading this piece of garbage.
This discussion has been closed.