Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    xtwopercentxxtwopercentx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    you spent 200

i spent 60

we both paid so neither should have to wait as long as someone who hasn't paid

doesn't matter how much, we paid period.

everyone who is complaining about waiting with non-payers stfu. Its a free 2 play game you choose to pay! its not a game that was not free then went free to play like SWOTR, then you would have a viable argument...but you don't so, go back to League of Legends where you came from!! stupid complaining about paying money. report the bug and wait till tomorrow not everyone can afford $60 to waste on a game.
  • Options
    subway7850subway7850 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No it's not.

you got to be joking m8.....
  • Options
    lthayer3lthayer3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was looking forward to this game so much. Was really considering paying the $60 after a few days if I enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I am terribly disappointed so far. Rolling with no real way to allocate the stats I want ticked me off, but I'd get over it once I actually made it to the game. Then I see a 7000+ queue? Well, maybe I won't ever make it to the game. I hear Ragnarok Online 2 releases on Steam tomorrow...
  • Options
    validus57validus57 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Every time I get down around 1000, it resets to 50000. What?
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    subway7850 wrote: »
    is it possible to get kicked out of server due to not being Active? while waiting in the queue so to say...

15 minutes of being idle and you're logged off.
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I cant beleive I payed them for this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Guardians get the same Insane q as the free scrubs and sit in q that is ridiculous then when you get in the lag id barbaric sad I feel like they stole my money at this point
  • Options
    darksalvadorzdarksalvadorz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's like people are upset that they aren't being seated in first class when they only bought coach tickets. I would like to beg the Devs to lock this thread before it hits 100 pages.

And its like people who didnt buy coach snuck on for free
  • Options
    tasp1987tasp1987 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hmmm.
    WoW, Aion, AoC, SWtOR, GW (before ghost queue), and RIFT ALL experienced LONG queues on opening day. I was there.
    PWE is NOT going to buy 1000 servers for game day, only to have everyone disappear 2 months from now and then they're stuck with all this hardware. ALL of the games I noted above are without waits NOW. All of which we paid for in some capacity whether it's a sub or initial software purchase.
    So, what do you do when the queue goes from 6000 to 42630? I...
    1. Cut my toenails
    2. Texted a few people
    3. Ate something
    4. Cleaned the dust off my desk
    5. Cleaned out my wallet
    6. Took a shower.

Not necessarily in that order. I got a ton done.

I can't help but notice that the people complaining the loudest seem to be those that joined the site this month or last month. Those of us who have been here since mid 2012 and before are just more patient.

Man ure just tooo funny , i roftlz like shiit i hope we meet ingame nice to have chilled and amuzing people ingame xD
    Godblessyah ! :D
  • Options
    karmicooziekarmicoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Like not moving your mouse? Hasn't happened to me and I got in once before from 7000 to 0 while cooking dinner...never moved the mouse.
    In game it's 10 minutes of inactivity gets a notice, then 5 more without movement gets booted.
  • Options
    toggledshottoggledshot Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    BTW Runs great in Windows 8. I'm in the game and enjoying life... Have fun crying! :D
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queue is intentional. Top of the forum reads "The Founder Program ends soon. Become a Founder now before it's too late: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/&quot;

That's right folks. For a mere $200 you too can bypass all the freeloading scumbags and "Only got 60 bucks"ers and take the fast lane to awesomeness.
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    everyone who is complaining about waiting with non-payers stfu. Its a free 2 play game you choose to pay! its not a game that was not free then went free to play like SWOTR, then you would have a viable argument...but you don't so, go back to League of Legends where you came from!! stupid complaining about paying money. report the bug and wait till tomorrow not everyone can afford $60 to waste on a game.

lol idiot, never played league of legends and yes i know the feeling i paid lifetime for star trek and now get a 500 zen stipend a month for it.
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    ]Heroes of the Northwill jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive. Thanks for your patience!

What about Guardians? Equal footing with F2Play?
    Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
  • Options
    karmicooziekarmicoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    validus57 wrote: »
    Every time I get down around 1000, it resets to 50000. What?

A display anomaly...it will "go back" to your real spot.
  • Options
    zgrtizgrti Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Me 2 have white screen error and the queue problem..
    Just Wait ppl , The game is facing some mistakes in the beginning , This is a natural thing ...
    Just be patient ... :D
  • Options
    eveningshadeeveningshade Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I doubt anyone will see this, but I doubt you will get your money back because it will be up eventually and Im sure theres a cluse in one of the agreements you clicked on. lol
  • Options
    langhilaulanghilau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do all you people crying a whining realize this a still a beta and also the first day of open beta. If you can't take the pressure of not being able to log-in go do something else and try tomorrow. They are doing all they can to get as many players in the game as possible to see how thing work when the game goes live, so guess what they found something that needs addition work, live with it and let them do their job. Complaining is not going to get you in any sooner.
  • Options
    tungsten702tungsten702 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm chuckling at all the free to plays and $200 subs attacking the $60 people with such quotes as "stop whining" "you got what you paid for" etc etc.

Still, we $60 folks, rightly or wrongly, do not get priority access like the $200 people, and are lumped in line while people who paid nothing are playing.

Fine, its in the terms.

Apparently we paid $60 for a wolf, some diamonds, and a few days beta access.

I didnt pay $200, i could, its not a problem for me to do so, but i didnt simply because i couldnt see the value in it.

I saw that as a bit of a scam in my opinion, the perks are not over 3x the value of the $60 pack to justify it.

But whatever, we got what we paid for which didnt include VIP.

Fair enough.

Soon enough we will ALL be able to log in quickly once they sort the servers.

So we'll all be on equal terms for log in, free, 60, and 200.

But when they start charging for access to new quests and content.....(oohhh you know its coming lol)

Then its time for the free players to become "suckers" or "shut the ...... up" as they say to us.

Its also time for the $200 who are railing us saying we should have "parted with the extra" to realize that they paid $200 for a spider and a drow perk that will be swamped once its released in the store (you dont think they are going to miss out on that cash cow do you?" lol

So my fellow $60 subs, we got what we paid for, but i have a sneaky feeling we may just have the last laugh.
  • Options
    feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thedrakkos wrote: »
    What about Guardians? Equal footing with F2Play?
    Yep. Cryptic only cares about strokin' the people who were crazy enough to blow 200 bucks on a F2P game in this regard.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • Options
    inati83inati83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The $60 pack did not have the VIP queue access that the HotN pack purchasers get. Read the items in it carefully next time ;)

I knew that I wouldn't get the vip access but the fact remains its still bs I couldn't afford to drop 200 dollars (not cause im poor but wife is pregnant so gotta put the new baby first) but I still gave them 60 dollars and my access to the game is the same as a free user? all other ftp games I know of give priority access to anyone who spent money with them over free users this is the first game I have ever played where paying customers get stuck with free users. im just saying at least give us 2nd priority over HOTN founders and make starter pack purchasers 3rd and then free users get last.
  • Options
    gyloirgyloir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    WOW, queue position, 34299, are you serious? (On mindflayer).

I was at 6k, now this....
  • Options
    langhilaulanghilau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    BTW Runs great in Windows 8. I'm in the game and enjoying life... Have fun crying! :D

I call you full of BS why would you be here if you were in the game having so much fun? Go troll elsewhere
  • Options
    moxxeemoxxee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Amazing, went from position 7,324 to 34,840 in just 5 minutes. Must be a heck of a lot of $200 players.
  • Options
    feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Its also time for the $200 who are railing us saying we should have "parted with the extra" to realize that they paid $200 for a spider and a drow perk that will be swamped once its released in the store (you dont think they are going to miss out on that cash cow do you?" lol

They've already announced drow will be available in 60 days.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • Options
    subjagationsubjagation Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    langhilau wrote: »
    Do all you people crying a whining realize this a still a beta and also the first day of open beta. If you can't take the pressure of not being able to log-in go do something else and try tomorrow. They are doing all they can to get as many players in the game as possible to see how thing work when the game goes live, so guess what they found something that needs addition work, live with it and let them do their job. Complaining is not going to get you in any sooner.

You Do realize in the World of FREE TO PLAY....Open Beta is Release correct? Simple fact is They should have had some common sense to open more than 3 servers to solve this problem. I mean seriously a DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS Based game is going to have a high player base. They should have thought more into the release than they did. 3 server is a FRACKING Joke.
  • Options
    subway7850subway7850 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    moxxee wrote: »
    Amazing, went from position 7,324 to 34,840 in just 5 minutes. Must be a heck of a lot of $200 players.

I Think its said that its a bugg
  • Options
    moses73moses73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm in queue also high started at 7649, 6356, then 56,887 back to 7k and now down to 5007, nope back to 56,887 that seems to be a pattern jumping back and forth
  • Options
    lazer1211lazer1211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    feyll wrote: »
    Yep. Cryptic only cares about strokin' the people who were crazy enough to blow 200 bucks on a F2P game in this regard.

Yep, just got d/c'd i'm a guardian, and they have no timer for it, I'm back in que at position 58809... this it total bull****, literally got d/c'd for 10 seconds....
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    inati83 wrote: »
    I knew that I wouldn't get the vip access but the fact remains its still bs I couldn't afford to drop 200 dollars (not cause im poor but wife is pregnant so gotta put the new baby first) but I still gave them 60 dollars and my access to the game is the same as a free user? all other ftp games I know of give priority access to anyone who spent money with them over free users this is the first game I have ever played where paying customers get stuck with free users. im just saying at least give us 2nd priority over HOTN founders and make starter pack purchasers 3rd and then free users get last.

I totally agree...
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    mcspazzmcspazz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gyloir wrote: »
    WOW, queue position, 34299, are you serious? (On mindflayer).

I was at 6k, now this....

Only 34k, mine went as high as 99k and I kept thinking I was actually getting pushed back in the queue, so I kept rejoining.... I feel so stupid sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.