What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    spintimalli890spintimalli890 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OMG I just hit ALT+F4 and I jumped to the front of the queue! TIME TO TRICKSTER ROGUE THIS JOINT!!!
  • Options
    akamennaakamenna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    395444 was mine until now... and i am waithing for about 1h to get back to the game....
  • Options
    kargionkargion Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    akamenna wrote: »
    Lets just note something.

On this link, we can see a few things that are very important:

(so why ppl is crying about have paying to play and having 'priority' in f2p game?)

(here, there is no mention that foundries players will have priority in this game. from the froundry page all we can see is that they will be able to build their own dungeons, from what we can notice here

)

So, stop crying kids.... just read the info in PW / NW site before start crying like that asking for something you dont have.

Ah yes, we are in the 1st day of open beta, so, if you never played a beta before, just wait the game be released after all necessary betas to start playing.

That is all.

ftp yes, people spent money to be founder yes, people who spent money should be mad
  • Options
    smcdonald123smcdonald123 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OMG I just hit ALT+F4 and I jumped to the front of the queue! TIME TO TRICKSTER ROGUE THIS JOINT!!!

lol! nice keep doing that!
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kargion wrote: »
    it may be but been in queue for over an hour so don't think its to far off

Welcome to the queue system for game launches. When I played on the first day in OB for Rift, Tera, Aion, etc etc, you know, the big hyped up games, I had to wait hours too. The queue system will probably be gone in a week or less.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    rawbmorbidrawbmorbid Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    velluv wrote: »
    Yea, didn't I buy vip access with guardian package???

You did not buy VIP access if you purcahsed Guardian. That is only listed for HOTN. Compare the following two pages:

http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/hero
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/guardian

Notice what was missaing from the second one? Yup, it has said that since the founders packages were announced. You should have read what you were getting for $60 before buying....
  • Options
    tgzmrhattgzmrhat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Worst start ever I am starting to regret that I spent the money
  • Options
    thedefiler54770thedefiler54770 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wow, you're gonna call someone who plays a F2P game for free a moocher? What kind of an idiot are you? Stop whining....it's only day one, ffs!
  • Options
    choicestchoicest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    More servers will still not help the fact that I now have my main toon and all his astral diamonds I paid good money for on a server that now has way too many people's main toons on. New servers only help new characters, not ones with all their 60 dollars worth of virtual goods they can't even log on to. My point is I think more servers and some free transfers are warranted here.
  • Options
    tjr11tjr11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Really PWE? Such a big company didn't even foresee that this game would be flooded to the point of Armageddon. We can wait but cmon is neverwinter gonna be a wait in a queue to play game?
  • Options
    brokenfbrokenf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have been in the queue for 44 minutes :(:(:(
  • Options
    pennstateitpennstateit Member Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    Update overview
    1) Sorry for the wait, HOTN get priority access
    2) sorry for the wait
    3) Sorry for the wait
    4) Sorry for the wait will be patching so STFU
  • Options
    tacitusarctacitusarc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queue position: 42,620. Like a BOSS.
  • Options
    spintimalli890spintimalli890 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol! nice keep doing that!

If you noticed a big jump in the queue, you're welcome~ we just flushed out the idiots :)
  • Options
    toggledshottoggledshot Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You know really... I'm not worried about this queue thing. I believe there is a reason why it is in "Open Beta". No worries! Reason why they build computers that multitask. Play some Crysis while I wait. :D
  • Options
    clip2guyclip2guy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    do not do ALT+F4 it crashes the game i tried it once. and it crashes right a way to the desktop.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    We are working on a new client version to address some in-game issues. This maintenance thread will keep you up-to-date on our maintenance's progress tomorrow. Thank you again for your continued patience. We're working from now through the night to make sure you can get into Neverwinter and enjoy Open Beta without a long wait.

Sincerely,
    The Neverwinter Team
  • Options
    sarsparilla1sarsparilla1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I guess there is one good thing about selling actual games... you have an idea of just how many people plan to log in on launch day. :) For the record I've been in the queue for almost an hour now. I'm sitting here wondering if anyone knows if you change toons does it start the queue over?

I chose my character before the queue started. My intention was just to check her crafting. :eek:
  • Options
    wintersbrethwintersbreth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

(so why ppl is crying about have paying to play and having 'priority' in f2p game?)

(here, there is no mention that foundries players will have priority in this game. from the froundry page all we can see is that they will be able to build their own dungeons, from what we can notice here

)

So, stop crying kids.... just read the info in PW / NW site before start crying like that asking for something you dont have.

Ah yes, we are in the 1st day of open beta, so, if you never played a beta before, just wait the game be released after all necessary betas to start playing.

That is all.

Um, if your going to be sarcastic maybe you should first learn to read. Foundry and Founders are two different things. One is a system to create quests, and the other are a group of people that payed money to become Founders and have what perks come with it. "here, there is no mention that founderies players will have priority in this game" are you freaken joking or are you that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?
  • Options
    rekumrekum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    been in que lil over an hour, down in the 500s finally

from what ive been seeing:

when your screen swaps up to the HIGH 5 digist numbers, it means its querying your spot and refreshing

so give it about another 30s for your actual location in line.
  • Options
    officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited April 2013
    clip2guy wrote: »
    do not do ALT+F4 it crashes the game i tried it once. and it crashes right a way to the desktop.

OMG... lol
  • Options
    rawbmorbidrawbmorbid Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013

)

That is all.

Foundry and Founders are two different things.... The first is the game editor which allows you to create player content, the second are the Guardian and Hero of the North packages which give you various perks listed on thier respective pages:

http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/hero
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/guardian

So, can ya all just go read before spouting BS?
  • Options
    saschamaroonsaschamaroon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why the he:: are we queueing at all?
  • Options
    smcdonald123smcdonald123 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    clip2guy wrote: »

rofl!!!!!!
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So only founders of the north, not guardians get pushed to the front. Well i will no longer support cryptic then. paid 160 between 2 accounts and a little zen and don't even get priority...

Cryptic you need a new person that handles these decisions, if you payed you should get pushed to the front regardless.

que 52518
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    darksalvadorzdarksalvadorz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The people saying to us founders to "stop complaining" obviously didn't spend $60 to wait for over an hour to play. I'm a seasoned gamer and have been in many betas and know that this cant really be helped but still.
    When you only have an hour to kill, it'd be nice to be able to play.
    Also spending $60 vs $0 should be a reason to not wait AS long.
  • Options
    ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For players with a "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function" error, please download this file and replace your Neverwinter.exe file with this where you installed the game.

Download link: http://download.perfectworld.com/nw/...everwinter.exe
  • Options
    dranegandranegan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just want to play my Cleric. Cut a healer some slack?
  • Options
    ograstaograsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zolasuwaro wrote: »
    Read the First post again, it states in an update that the high numbers displayed are a displaying issue. So the Numbers aren't probably displaying the real number of login attempts.

Also this thread is growing HUGE very swiftly.

Read any number of posts after the first and they clearly state that people are concerned with not getting into the game and don't really give a **** about the display glitch. It can display the infinity symbol for all I care as long as I get to play within a reasonable time.
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    So only founders of the north, not guardians get pushed to the front. Well i will no longer support cryptic then. paid 160 between 2 accounts and a little zen and don't even get priority...

Cryptic you need a new person that handles these decisions, if you payed you should get pushed to the front regardless.

que 52518

Umm.... you got what you paid for. Grow up.
This discussion has been closed.