Comments

• Options
    aedania84aedania84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bioware should run this game...
  • Options
    ravenshade32ravenshade32 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Launcher still not working here got a fix yet>??
  • Options
    faustasdmfaustasdm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    skeetberg wrote: »
    this is soooo shoddy founders should have priority since we payed for a free game..

It's not a queue problem...
    Artificer.jpg
  • Options
    muntaamuntaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    this is soooo shoddy founders should have priority since we payed for a free game..

Founders DO have priority access.... the problem for cryptic atm is getting the launcher to work
  • Options
    flaskehalsflaskehals Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You got early access..... remember?
  • Options
    twodollartwodollar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dont forget you can still use the gateway browser log in to do your crafting and such as you wait it is working
    Please don't run. You will just die tired :)
  • Options
    obievoobievo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    its not from too many people trying to log in it is a simple coding error.

correct.....
  • Options
    alabuckalabuck Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bah thought something was wrong with the game so I'm in the process of reinstalling it...lol thanks for responding so fast and workin to fix it.
  • Options
    doomtrigger1doomtrigger1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you ungrateful snobs had priority 5 days early
  • Options
    ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's the millions of BR's trying to flood the game! Just tell em they will have to pay 10$ for the launcher fix all the BR's will leave and bam, the people who actually help pay to keep the servers up will be able too play!
  • Options
    xcyexcye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    there should be vip servers for those who got the founder's packs.. seperate log in servers and game servers!!! "_"
  • Options
    khupa1khupa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 96
    edited April 2013
    zind wrote: »
    I wonder if Founders can get in without a problem? :p

Yes some of us have the same logging issues
    twodollar wrote: »
    dont forget you can still use the gateway browser log in to do your crafting and such as you wait it is working

LOL I send a BUG report about 4 days ago and still not resolve, For me the Gateway work only in my alts.
  • Options
    aeolusdallasaeolusdallas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wow. it seems like another diablo3 launch

This is just about every MMO launch ever. I remember when WOW launched. it was all but unplayable for several weeks after launch. And AO was even worse.

In this case it's just too many people trying to log on at the same time.
  • Options
    ixandelixandel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    m79W
    Looks like they added a loading page..
  • Options
    lewi44lewi44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It will get fixed chill ;)
  • Options
    ultimombraultimombra Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi Guys,

what means : server connection timed out?? I've seen this launching it from game client but
    launching it from the icon shortcut on the desktop i see now loading please wait, too... what's
    the difference i'm not an expert a no motherlanguage so ehm any suggest, please! :)

Thanks
    The Unseen Knight
  • Options
    ultimombraultimombra Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi Guys,

what means : server connection timed out?? I've seen this launching it from game client but
    launching it from the icon shortcut on the desktop i see now loading please wait, too... what's
    the difference i'm not an expert a no motherlanguage so ehm any suggest, please! :)

Thanks
    The Unseen Knight
  • Options
    caplvalcaplval Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is just about every MMO launch ever. I remember when WOW launched. it was all but unplayable for several weeks after launch. And AO was even worse.

And yet no game company have learned the lesson.
  • Options
    praefectipraefecti Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wtf ))))))
    the consequences of greed on the CBT .. it was necessary to allow more people to play the CBT and there would be no problems with the test servers ... that's ****ed up the whole world!
  • Options
    avaleanavalean Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid and still can not get in, NEXT???
  • Options
    arkamjfarkamjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's the millions of BR's trying to flood the game! Just tell em they will have to pay 10$ for the launcher fix all the BR's will leave and bam, the people who actually help pay to keep the servers up will be able too play!

Shhh! Shut up and wait!
  • Options
    ibperfectworldibperfectworld Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hope the game is up soon been dieing to play <3
  • Options
    wolfy0wolfy0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The developers don't need to be focusing on reading through the constant complaints, we should leave this thread alone so when there is a change it will be that much easier for everyone to see.
  • Options
    kdevillkdevill Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Wow i'm not even a little bit mad about the launch after this.

It's VERY rare to see a company communicate with it's players when something like this happens, especially so quickly. And when they don't iss when tempers really flare, this alone believe it or not saved you a ton of "LOL FAIL NW LAUNCH" threads on MMO sites. Though there no doubt will still be some.. even though it's beta.
  • Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why are you purposely blocking us untill the server load lowers ? Answer me this question and I'm fine .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • Options
    pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They will probably just update the first post like they normally do.
  • Options
    virezon1virezon1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Haha, I remember going through AO's launch and it's horribly broken game. I feel really old now.
  • Options
    avaleanavalean Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I do not even get that just a blank white screen with neverwinter at the top.
  • Options
    flaskehalsflaskehals Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    avalean wrote: »
    I paid and still can not get in, NEXT???

What did you expect? that paying would let you bypass a network issue? Let the devs fix the issue with server and we'll all be able to login.
  • Options
    mostrandomistmostrandomist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Yeah they should have been more concerned with making a stable and playable game with the "beta tests", instead of using them to hype / rake in the dough. Hell nobody even tested the content above lvl 40
This discussion has been closed.