test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You are not allowed to play right now.

Comments

• Options
    turretboyturretboy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    61 Minutes and counting!
  • Options
    turretboyturretboy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Question: How does my "PWE User" change to "Guardian". I have purchased Guardian and payment shows as confirmed.
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    People are doing it on purpose aren't they.
  • Options
    cynicalazamacynicalazama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Im gonna kill people!
  • Options
    eyewishuheaveneyewishuheaven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    turretboy wrote: »
    Question: How does my "PWE User" change to "Guardian". I have purchased Guardian and payment shows as confirmed.

Go into the User CP on the forum and change your title
  • Options
    heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    Since this thread seemed to kick back into action, I am going to remind everyone that if your transaction did not occur immediately, and in 49 minutes you are not able to login, please try going to this link. This is the final step in the process for users whose transactions were delayed from PayPal for whatever reason.
  • Options
    adamaantadamaant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They should close this thread because people will think that it's PW's fault they can't log in right now. I was confused before I looked at the date of the OP.
  • Options
    alastorr69alastorr69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Since this thread seemed to kick back into action, I am going to remind everyone that if your transaction did not occur immediately, and in 49 minutes you are not able to login, please try going to this link. This is the final step in the process for users whose transactions were delayed from PayPal for whatever reason.

I keep getting this....

If you recenly made a purchase, your transaction is still pending. Once it is approved, you will receive an email at xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xx.xx to finalize your transaction.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department.

The billing department only works Mon to Fri....so now what?
  • Options
    kobrakai02kobrakai02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I wonder how many people are going to log in exactly at 9:30? Here's hoping it lets me in.
  • Options
    andrantos1andrantos1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    alastorr69 wrote: »
    I keep getting this....

If you recenly made a purchase, your transaction is still pending. Once it is approved, you will receive an email at xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xx.xx to finalize your transaction.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department.

The billing department only works Mon to Fri....so now what?

I got the same exact message using that link despite the fact that I purchased back in February. If I go to my "View All Zen History" under my account, it even shows the purchase as complete.

Granted, I am supposed to be able to play starting at 12pm EST (60 dollar pre-order pack) so I don't know if I'm locked out or not.
  • Options
    alastorr69alastorr69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17
    edited April 2013
    andrantos1 wrote: »
    I got the same exact message using that link despite the fact that I purchased back in February. If I go to my "View All Zen History" under my account, it even shows the purchase as complete.

Granted, I am supposed to be able to play starting at 12pm EST (60 dollar pre-order pack) so I don't know if I'm locked out or not.

Thanks Mate, I just checked mine and it shows as completed as well...15 minutes and counting :)
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    this is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I purchased yesterday shows complete yet it wont let me acess at log in I payed for earlly acess I kinda expect what I payed for :(
  • Options
    skexitskexit Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2013
    xerokewl wrote: »
    this is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I purchased yesterday shows complete yet it wont let me acess at log in I payed for earlly acess I kinda expect what I payed for :(

anyway their whole account system with cryptic/PWE seems to be completely ****ed up ...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    if they dont fix it today i propably will get a refund and play on another f2p account at thuesday...
  • Options
    ajemiaajemia Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah...

Transaction Pending.
    ???
    But i got the email and in my account info i have the Guardian pack.

Oh well, atleast its a guaranteed log in at tuesday ;)
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I didnt pay them for the same acess as non payers I expect my money in full and to keep the items personally
  • Options
    xsdmfxxsdmfx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yea this is bull..i bought guardians pack also and cannot log in..."You cannot play right now"...it says my transaction was completed too btw...whats the problem?
  • Options
    idunazidunaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    Just bought the $60 pack specifically so I could start playing right now. Transaction completed in my wallet history, yet it keeps telling me I am not allowed to play right now. Wut?
  • Options
    xsdmfxxsdmfx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    that link is not working for me btw.....just shows error with my transaction below it.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    gxZCtEh.jpg
    ^+1
  • Options
    staalkbhstaalkbh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    idunaz wrote: »
    Just bought the $60 pack specifically so I could start playing right now. Transaction completed in my wallet history, yet it keeps telling me I am not allowed to play right now. Wut?

Same thing here.
    Got a confirmation email as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »

Transaction error on top, and below it, it shows that my transaction was completed? your link is busted man.
  • Options
    hawk36hawk36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    airelan wrote: »
    I can't get in atm either. After the "Retrieiving Character list" I just get a disconnected from login server message.

and sent in ticket also saying i have to wait 3 to 4 days for a responce :mad:
  • Options
    mockingbird401zmockingbird401z Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am in the same boat. Just purchased Guardian pack, status shows as completed and unable to log in to the game. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    not even an official response? i guess more people will get this problem ...
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I gave you an official response up in the Report Purchase Issues Thread :)

You have to have both a Cryptic and PWE Account and they must be linked. Follow the steps in this FAQ and it should resolve the problem.
  • Options
    joyless1joyless1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Where can I change my forum tittle?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I gave you an official response up in the Report Purchase Issues Thread :)

You have to have both a Cryptic and PWE Account and they must be linked. Follow the steps in this FAQ and it should resolve the problem.

i tried and it doesnt work .. when i log in with my cryptic account i get the question to link the accounts but on entering my PWE data i get:

"wrong username password"

• Options
    hawk36hawk36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i only have a pwe account what seems to be my prob that still seems to be everyone elses prob cant log in
  • Options
    jellyfishbrainsjellyfishbrains Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yea I can't log in either and I only have one account...