What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You are not allowed to play right now.

Comments

• Options
    lordlasarianlordlasarian Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I gave you an official response up in the Report Purchase Issues Thread :)

You have to have both a Cryptic and PWE Account and they must be linked. Follow the steps in this FAQ and it should resolve the problem.

I tried this, but am not having any success. I am never prompted Yes or No, if I already have a PW account. I did have an issue signing up for NW at first, is it possible my account has already been linked? Is there a way to check? I am looking, but I can't seem to find any indication.
  • Options
    zkitzor123zkitzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    I cannot choose a display name.
  • Options
    brocrastinatorbrocrastinator Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Getting Display name error as well. I just bought the Guardian pack and can't log in.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    So any solution for the display name conflict error? I can't finish this transaction without it being addressed it seems
  • Options
    ajemiaajemia Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Since this thread seemed to kick back into action, I am going to remind everyone that if your transaction did not occur immediately, and in 49 minutes you are not able to login, please try going to this link. This is the final step in the process for users whose transactions were delayed from PayPal for whatever reason.

What if it was not delayed from PayPal.
    From PayPal i already got:

Original Transaction

Apr 15, 2013 Payment To Perfect World Europe B.V. Completed ...

Also:
    Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.

Still... "You are not allowed to play right now"
    (in account information it shows as succeeded transaction, and via following that link as pending)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    skexit wrote: »
    gxZCtEh.jpg
    ^+1

getting the same thing
  • Options
    idunazidunaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    So I figured out I had a Champions online Cryptic account. So I log into my Neverwinter launch with that user name and pw, then it directs me the webpage to link it with my Perfect world account that I created today to purchase the $60 pack, but when I try to link it, it says The account you are trying to link is already linked to a different account.

Are you serious? What exactly am I supposed to do now? I've never done any linking of any kind before. So I just paid your company 60 bucks for a game I can't play because of your horrible account creation process?
  • Options
    ajemiaajemia Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OK now i got

Thank you for supporting Neverwinter!
    You may still purchase Neverwinter Starter Kits, or you can pick up a Hero of the North Founder's Pack for additional content!

But when i try to log in to the game...

"You are not allowed to play right now"
  • Options
    zithnamewastakenzithnamewastaken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Unfortunately I had to dispute the purchase with Paypal since Perfect World is unable to deliver what they promised. :( Perhaps in a month or two they will have things sorted out.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I have passed on the Display Name issue for investigation.

Sadly that is the only information I have.
    It worked two days ago by following the FAQ and it's beyond my expertise to know what is wrong on the server end or what steps are being done incorrectly on your end.

It's being looked into by more qualified and knowledgable hands.
  • Options
    zkitzor123zkitzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    I have passed on the Display Name issue for investigation.

Sadly that is the only information I have.
    It worked two days ago by following the FAQ and it's beyond my expertise to know what is wrong on the server end or what steps are being done incorrectly on your end.

It's being looked into by more qualified and knowledgable hands.

Thank you for posting this. I already made ticked yesterday when i bought the game. Its weird that it just brokes. I dont even know why u should need a weird handle name for accessing servers, i already have an account wich should work.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    There are likely behind the scenes reasons dealing with the PWE purchase.

Cryptic's chat system is likely integrated deeply into the engine of the games. It's probably not worth tearing apart compared to simply linking the two account systems together.
    That's just an educated guess though.

Plus one of the best parts about Cryptic is their in game chat structuring. It's a hassle now, for sure, but I'm glad that Cryptic is able to continue their in game chat system instead of adopting PWE's.
  • Options
    fwdonfwdon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    WTF? Bought the guardian and hero pack and I can't even get in...

l2timezone <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    There are likely behind the scenes reasons dealing with the PWE purchase.

Cryptic's chat system is likely integrated deeply into the engine of the games. It's probably not worth tearing apart compared to simply linking the two account systems together.
    That's just an educated guess though.

Plus one of the best parts about Cryptic is their in game chat structuring. It's a hassle now, for sure, but I'm glad that Cryptic is able to continue their in game chat system instead of adopting PWE's.

I have to ask this. Is there going to be some kind of compensate for the loss ? I heard some of the Hero of the north pack owners had same problems as now.
  • Options
    earluuitoearluuito Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just bought the Hero of the North pack. Still not letting me login for some strange reason.

It's only been a few hours, but I do feel that the amount of money I spent is not worth it at this time.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    zkitzor123 wrote: »
    I have to ask this. Is there going to be some kind of compensate for the loss ? I heard some of the Hero of the north pack owners had same problems as now.

That is above and beyond me. I don't have an answer for that.

I'm just a player hoping to get you guys in game ASAP.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    That is above and beyond me. I don't have an answer for that.

I'm just a player hoping to get you guys in game ASAP.

Okay, thanks anyway :)
  • Options
    ponycar50lponycar50l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im having same issues, cant play. I bought guardian pack yesterday. Have display name conflict, any combinaison dont works!
    Try to link Cryptic and PW account too with a FAQ that I ffound on forum. but the step by step is not the same. he dont ask me to link PW account. Maybe it dont automaticaly now when same email.
  • Options
    oharenoharen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My friend just gave me a founder's friend key and I am getting the same message.
  • Options
    adventchildren12adventchildren12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oharen wrote: »
    My friend just gave me a founder's friend key and I am getting the same message.
    This is happening to me. I have a founders code and it won't let me in?"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The friends keys were only for Closed Beta Weekends. It does not grant access to the headstart.
  • Options
    briynahbriynah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought the Guardian pack and it says "Not allowed to play right now" and I mean the 59.99$ one. My husbands account IS working, and he just bought it as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Have you tried this briyah?
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Since this thread seemed to kick back into action, I am going to remind everyone that if your transaction did not occur immediately, and in 49 minutes you are not able to login, please try going to this link. This is the final step in the process for users whose transactions were delayed from PayPal for whatever reason.
  • Options
    yoshioverloadyoshioverload Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hey my account is telling me im not allowed to play when I brought the 60$ pack ne way I can fix that or is there some kind of key I need to put in?
  • Options
    yoshioverloadyoshioverload Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    also I notice my account doesn't have the title thing is there something I need to do to activate it
  • Options
    rawrkhayrawrkhay Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have you tried this briyah?

When I click that link I get this message after it refreshes a few times:

"If you recenly made a purchase, your transaction is still pending. Once it is approved, you will receive an email at ************* to finalize your transaction.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department."

What does that mean?
  • Options
    manorchidmanorchid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am still having the "Transaction pending" issue, even though I bought a Guardian pack over a month ago. I've played in the last two closed betas and had $59.99 taken from my paypal account. Why is the transaction still "pending" when you already have my money?

This is unacceptable. Fix it.
  • Options
    burdsburds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    manorchid wrote: »
    I am still having the "Transaction pending" issue, even though I bought a Guardian pack over a month ago. I've played in the last two closed betas and had $59.99 taken from my paypal account. Why is the transaction still "pending" when you already have my money?

Same issue, watching thread.

Support staff completely misinterpreted my ticket because I added some information after sending it initially (I'd forgotten my login and transaction ID) and they ignored my actual ticket, told me to change my password, and what login to use.. yikes. I'm guessing I'm back at the end of the line now.
  • Options
    hawk36hawk36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have guardian pack and when I log in it loads says loading char screen then pops to disconnected from server getting very old have been trying since 2pm central with exception of tw in pwi time but have a ticket in for a refund on my guardian pack waiting for response will fill you in some time in next month

also link says If you recently made a purchase, your transaction is still pending. Once it is approved, you will receive an email at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com to finalize your transaction.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department.

but my account has been charged pw shows me as a guardian I have emails showing transactions went through to prove it and bought it on the 20th
  • Options
    anibasheranibasher Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have purchased the guardian pack. I try to apply it to my account by following the link provided in the confirmation email, directs me to the Display Name Conflict page, I enter a different name everytime and it just says

An error has occurred. Please contact customer support.

EVERYTIME. What can I do to fix this frustrating issue