test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You are not allowed to play right now.

Comments

• Options
    alastorr69alastorr69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17
    edited April 2013
    jaerou1 wrote: »
    I purchased Guardian quite a few months ago but whenever I followed the link in a previous post on this topic I got "Transaction pending" which is weird because I've been invited to all the betas since purchasing and even received the e-mail quite a few weeks ago informing me of the headstarts.

Edit: I just checked the billing history on my account and it tells me that the transaction was completed. I know I can't play for another 8 hours or so but I don't have the Guardian title under my name...

To get the GUARDIAN under your name you need to go add it in the User CP settings on the forums. It is not added automatically...
  • Options
    hc40hc40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gotta change it yourself. Under permission groups in the use CP
  • Options
    l4stlifel4stlife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited April 2013
    You have to select in the the User CP Permission Groups
  • Options
    jaerou1jaerou1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh thanks! Doh silly me. But I'm still concerned that according to the billing my transaction is pending or will it complete when the game unlocks for me?

Edit: Ignore that... following the link produced an incorrect response but going through it manually says my transaction is completed.
  • Options
    immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still got to wait till 17H00 BST to get in :(
    The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals
  • Options
    shadowfruityshadowfruity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ive been having issues loggin in, i get can to 'retrieving characters' then it disconnects me from the server, this is getting very frustrating and ive had this issue for 2 days now :/
  • Options
    quickthornquickthorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still got to wait till 17H00 BST to get in :(

If that's the listed time for guardians that's fine, but one concern of mine is that I clicked on the earlier link and I am listed as 'Transaction Pending'. They took my money on 24 February and I was able to play in all the subsequent betas, so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I wonder if I'll get in at 5pm at all?
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    These games need to stop giving out dates and times and only use countdowns. It's absolutely staggering and hilarious how many people completely fail at time zones.
  • Options
    quickthornquickthorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's also staggering that someone can be listed as 'transaction pending' when they took their money 2 months ago...

My issue isn't with whatever time zone I'm supposed to log in with. It's that they have gone into reverse apparently about whether I have paid for it or not.
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    Where are you looking? The Zen store history or that link posted by PW? If I check the Zen history in my account it has always said my Guardian pack purchase is completed, clicking that link posted has said pending probably because it doesn't know how else to handle somebody with a previously completed purchase trying to access the purchases completion screen. I think if you can go into the forum and change your user group to Guardian then you are good to go.
  • Options
    immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    quickthorn wrote: »
    If that's the listed time for guardians that's fine, but one concern of mine is that I clicked on the earlier link and I am listed as 'Transaction Pending'. They took my money on 24 February and I was able to play in all the subsequent betas, so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I wonder if I'll get in at 5pm at all?

Yes that is the time that anyone who bought guardian pack gets in, if you got into the betas ( which I did not play at all) you should be fine getting in at 5pm BST
    The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals
  • Options
    k4131k4131 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thanks seems i just have to wait a bit longer
  • Options
    belsambelsam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had a friend give me a Founder Friend beta key but it says I'm not allowed to play yet. Does anyone know when I'll be able to?
  • Options
    alastorr69alastorr69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17
    edited April 2013
    belsam wrote: »
    I had a friend give me a Founder Friend beta key but it says I'm not allowed to play yet. Does anyone know when I'll be able to?

Only on the 30th...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    alastorr69 wrote: »
    Only on the 30th...

I thought the 30th was Open Beta day?
  • Options
    chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Yeah! No fun allowed!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I thought the 30th was Open Beta day?

You are correct, but have NOT paid for the privilege to play before Open Beta...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    alastorr69 wrote: »
    You are correct, but have NOT paid for the privilege to play before Open Beta...

So the Founders Friend key just gets you open beta access on the 30th?...
  • Options
    chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    So the Founders Friend key just gets you open beta access on the 30th?...

Isn't that kinda open for all anyway ? :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    That was my point XD
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I believe hose keys you are talking about were only for gaining access to closed beta events.
  • Options
    poeticrexpoeticrex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No access for me either. I bought a Guardian pack, tried all the links and im still locked out. This is not right, I paid for a headstart.
  • Options
    ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    poeticrex wrote: »
    No access for me either. I bought a Guardian pack, tried all the links and im still locked out. This is not right, I paid for a headstart.

You need to relax.
    The headstart for Guardians doesn't begin for another 2hr 53mins.
    You'll be able to play when the launchers countdown says 3:00:00:00 or below.

You should really read up on the forums or the official game news if you had a concern,
    before jumping to conclusions.
    None the less, you'll be playing soon.

Please be patient.
    Happy Hunting !
    lunapic_136818015258135_1.gif
  • Options
    poeticrexpoeticrex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for the info. Sorry to go off on a rant.
  • Options
    ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    poeticrex wrote: »
    Thank you for the info. Sorry to go off on a rant.

No problem! ^-^
    lunapic_136818015258135_1.gif
  • Options
    theodatetheodate Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hi I have the guardian pack.... thought we were able to play today? tried, and it says I don't have access to play yet something like that's... whats up
  • Options
    diedreadiedrea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    theodate wrote: »
    hi I have the guardian pack.... thought we were able to play today? tried, and it says I don't have access to play yet something like that's... whats up

Wow, you have not seen the 300 other posts asking the same question and getting the reply that you cannot play until 9:00am PST which is 2 hours and 20 minutes from now?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Read the last few posts....
  • Options
    cynicalazamacynicalazama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    theodate wrote: »

Please read the posts above yours.
  • Options
    theodatetheodate Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Transaction Pending

If you recenly made a purchase, your transaction is still pending. Once it is approved, you will receive an email at (my email address) to finalize your transaction.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department.
    Whe3re is my email for this, I am still waiting.. I got the thank you email for guardians pack, but nowhere to click to confirm it.