test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You are not allowed to play right now.

Comments

• Options
    ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    So, are the servers active or can't they handle the traffic? Because I've been in since Alpha and can't get in either. :/
  • Options
    rainbowheartrainbowheart Member Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    So, are the servers active or can't they handle the traffic? Because I've been in since Alpha and can't get in either. :/

the game is open beta now thats why, you need founder packs to 30 april, opens live for all 30th
  • Options
    taivirataivira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am having this issue as well. Just bought the Guardian pack, about an hour ago, and still cannot log in. This purchase was done with the paypal option.

I also bought one for my boyfriend, this one used the other option and it went just fine and can log in. Moral of the story, the paypal option sucks and needs to be addressed.
  • Options
    selfg21selfg21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My transaction says completed 59.99 Guardian... however I cannot play still, and it's 1:22am on the 28th!
  • Options
    rawrkhayrawrkhay Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can we please get an update on this? Many of us bought this pack because of the 3 day head start. Not getting the 3 day head start is basically not getting what we paid for....

Not a good start Cryptic....not a good start.
  • Options
    khalartkhalart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here now. Yesterday I've played the game without this issue and now, after converting some zen to open a lockbox I get the error message every time I try to log.
  • Options
    zkitzor123zkitzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    Its been over 40hours, still unable to make display name, thus allowing me to play THIS **** GAME.

Ticket has been 2 days waiting for answer, about the display name bug. I would like some sort of update how the things are going right now and i really wouldnt like to refund it
  • Options
    gealicgealic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't log in either same problem
  • Options
    ridiculous1215ridiculous1215 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm guessing this is still an ongoing problem... I also bought the Guardian Pack using the PayPal option and am unable to login, getting the "You are not allowed to play right now" message. Really frustrating to think I spent 60 dollars to try to get a headstart and I'll still have to wait for it to be opened to all in order to play.
  • Options
    zkitzor123zkitzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    This is the worst "launch" ive ever encountered in games what i have played. No updates from twitter about the broken stuff, nobody admin/dev/something updating in forums about this.
  • Options
    ajemiaajemia Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zkitzor123 wrote: »
    This is the worst "launch" ive ever encountered in games what i have played. No updates from twitter about the broken stuff, nobody admin/dev/something updating in forums about this.

If not the worst, but for some (like you and me) obviously pretty bad... im still hoping i can get to play some before tuesday, but my hopes are not very high atm :P
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ajemia wrote: »
    If not the worst, but for some (like you and me) obviously pretty bad... im still hoping i can get to play some before tuesday, but my hopes are not very high atm :P

Yep, i hope theres some kind of compensante
  • Options
    nexius0001nexius0001 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm having the same problem. I purchased the Guardian Pack on February 7th. I received a receipt from both Perfect World and Pay Pal at the time of the purchase. I checked my bank account statement and the money was removed on February 8th. Yet apparently, "I'm not allowed to play right now."

When I click on that link it says my transaction is still pending.... after 2 1/2 months of them taking my money. Yet I had no problem getting into the closed beta tests.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I think it might be something to do with paypal and PWE dealing with those... even if you have bought it early on and the money has been removed etc. Well, atleast many of the ppl (including myself) who have this problem seem to have used PayPal when making the purchase.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Anyone getting in lately or just the same disappointing pop-up?
  • Options
    azclockworkazclockwork Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cheetara wrote: »
    paid $200 for early access to the game and can't log in either...

LOL sucker......
  • Options
    elspeth2elspeth2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same - "you can't play...."
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I wonder why they arent doing anything. They will have so much problems if they dont. 30th april...open beta starts = ALOT of new players = if they cant get in = alot of tickets = alot of more work = blablabla = nine thousand minus points for PW
  • Options
    malock666malock666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This sucks :(
  • Options
    nexius0001nexius0001 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still cant play 25 hours into the early access.

"You are not allowed to play right now"

Why? Why am I not allowed to play right now?
  • Options
    gwythiongwythion Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same. and yes. it sucks
  • Options
    pocodarkbosompocodarkbosom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I guess there is some lag after you complete your purchase before you get your guardian status?
  • Options
    mythrildragonmythrildragon Member Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    25 hours seems beyond 'lag' ...5-30min i could understand.
  • Options
    usagiboyusagiboy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was thinking of getting the Guadian pack today, that is until I saw these posts. Is everyone having this problem?? Any of you been able to log in at all?? Was hoping to get early look at Neverwinter but it seems I may just wait till Tuesday.
  • Options
    bobbyk45238bobbyk45238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    You would think with so many paying players who are getting screwed out of their early Beta play time, they would just open the servers to everyone so at least the paying players could enjoy the game as promised.

I've never seen such issues in an MMO, and to think people spent $200 and can't get in... I would be infuriated!

Good luck to those who are unable to get in and have spent their $$$!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Woo! Got in, so theres hope! :D
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    Hey all, we're still monitoring this thread. Did you complete the purchase by doing this step first if you can't get in game?
  • Options
    usagiboyusagiboy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well I took a chance and bought the Guardian pack, was able to get into the game without any problems. I did not have a Cryptic account to begin with, so not sure if that made any difference. Anyways been playing for a few hours, so far its working.
  • Options
    briareonbriareon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is pathetic. Was taking a chance on this game to begin with...2 hrs and still can't play, purchased the Guardian Founder pack. Tried the links in this thread...nothing worked. Verified account and purchase emails.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hey all, we're still monitoring this thread. Did you complete the purchase by doing this step first if you can't get in game?

As i already said MANY MANY TIMES. That page DOESNT WORK! Any "name" i try to submit fails, even with "asdy4wr3"

50% of 3-day headstart unable to play.