test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You are not allowed to play right now.

Comments

• oluviel245oluviel245 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    considering i don't have "guardian" under my name i guess i've answered my own question. this bites.
  • punk999punk999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oluviel245 wrote: »
    considering i don't have "guardian" under my name i guess i've answered my own question. this bites.

You have to change your forum title yourself friend.
  • lucienirenicuslucienirenicus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    enskylol wrote: »
    Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one.

fix this bug... asap..

Wrong thread, wrong forum.
    Cryptic: Fire your auction house dev.
  • oluviel245oluviel245 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ok thanks, i found that link on how to change it. I still hit the guardian link and my transaction is pending, so I'm a little concerned about tomorrow morn. I hope it works.
  • hbcbandit007hbcbandit007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    NVM....think i have figured out my prob.
  • crimsycrimsy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From what I have read Guardian packs are able to play on the 27th, and the rest will be able to play on the 30th. Just so you all know :)
    ~Beholder~
    Saffran Elf Devoted Cleric - 60
  • phaeriusphaerius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    crimsy wrote: »
    From what I have read Guardian packs are able to play on the 27th, and the rest will be able to play on the 30th. Just so you all know :)

You sir are a scholar and a friend, truly you possess a monopoly on good sense and literacy, for there is no way that anyone here has previously obtained this information of high import. Henceforth, you shall be known as the bringer of light, for you have illuminated the darkest corners of this mystery.
  • crimsycrimsy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just wanted to enlighten everyone of this small piece of information. Hope it has helped ;)
    ~Beholder~
    Saffran Elf Devoted Cleric - 60
  • abluefishabluefish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    crimsy wrote: »
    I just wanted to enlighten everyone of this small piece of information. Hope it has helped ;)

so why won't my $200 pack register correctly on the forum or in the game.... they had no problem taking my $200, nor did i have problems receiving emails confirming everything was good to go and invites to betas etc etc etc.
  • punk999punk999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oluviel245 wrote: »
    ok thanks, i found that link on how to change it. I still hit the guardian link and my transaction is pending, so I'm a little concerned about tomorrow morn. I hope it works.

I bought mine back in FEB and it does the same thing.

Tho i was able to play BW 4 Which you had to atleast be a guardian for so im not too worried.
  • surathanisurathani Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From what I can tell the GM response is astounding.
  • lordgrahflordgrahf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    testing to see if guardian is on my name
  • lordgrahflordgrahf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sooo guardian is not on my name even though i bought the pack. should I be worried bout early access tomorrow? Ahh found it thanks in advance, had to apply it myself to those wondering the same thing.
  • barti123barti123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same Issues, can't login with Guardian pack!
    edited April 2013
    barti123 wrote: »
    Same Issues, can't login with Guardian pack!

"Headstart for Guardians begins at 9AM Pacific (GMT -8) on 4/27. Become a Founder today for VIP access! nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack"
  • abluefishabluefish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    Hey Adventurers,

If Please use the following links, then try to log in:

Hero

Guardian

Note- Only HotN can log in today.

Thank you for supporting Neverwinter!
    You may still purchase Neverwinter Starter Kits, or you can pick up a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack for additional content!

awesome.... it still says i've already bought and paid for the hero founder pack and i still can't get logged on. AWESOME.
  • moodaymooday Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    D:

10char
  • kamedokamedo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are Guardian's allowed to play yet? I keep getting "you are not allowed to play right now"
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kamedo wrote: »
    Are Guardian's allowed to play yet? I keep getting "you are not allowed to play right now"

There's your answer.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • gizmosdragongizmosdragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    testing to see if guadian is in my name.
  • xphiliationxphiliation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Man this is really sucking, bought the Guardians pack and still can't log in. Hopefully the maintenance at 12:00 is going to do something.
  • rectalmasterrectalmaster Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seriously ppl with Guardian pack will be able to play 18:00 CET today so stop being idiots and read. This thread is about ppl having problems logging on even tho they should be able to.
  • xphiliationxphiliation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Where did you read that? I'd like to see rectalmaster.
  • heiligkindheiligkind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you zplatinumz for the link. Brain isn't working properly at this point as I woke up for work at 4:30am friday morning, drove 62 miles to the jobsite, worked for 12 and a half hours, drove 62 miles to get back home and probably shouldn't have still been up at 2am this morning.
  • zplatinumzzplatinumz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guardian players can't log in because its not open to us right now. There still a few more hours left so calm down :P

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=D%26D+%3A+Neverwinter+-+Guardian+of+Neverwinter+Release&iso=20130427T09&p1=137
  • jimieusjimieus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013
    ATTENTION GUARDIANS OF NEVERWINTER

You have 9 hours and 19 minutes from the time of this post until game is unlocked. Load client. Watch timer. Take away the days column thats how long to go. Patience young paduans.
  • jagedtigerjagedtiger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid for Hero of the North and all I get is server is unavailable, received the email notifying me that I am on "The List" for Founder early play... Any ideas?
  • tunaloaftunaloaf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can't wait another 7 hours and 50mins :(
  • alastorr69alastorr69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17
    edited April 2013
    I REALLY hope I do not have login issues later...I just checked the billing website and I still have this...

Transaction Pending

If you recenly made a purchase, your transaction is still pending. Once it is approved, you will receive an email at xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xx.xx to finalize your transaction.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department.

Going to be highly pissed off if I can't login in about 8 hours time :(
  • jaerou1jaerou1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I purchased Guardian quite a few months ago but whenever I followed the link in a previous post on this topic I got "Transaction pending" which is weird because I've been invited to all the betas since purchasing and even received the e-mail quite a few weeks ago informing me of the headstarts.

Edit: I just checked the billing history on my account and it tells me that the transaction was completed. I know I can't play for another 8 hours or so but I don't have the Guardian title under my name...