test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You are not allowed to play right now.

Comments

• Options
    llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Update: Called Perfect World's 1-888-***-**** number and was able to talk to someone to chase down my problem. I can log in now. Drow creation still fails, but at least I can access the game!
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • Options
    scotnofriendsscotnofriends Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here. Purchased a HoTN founders pack, and when I click on the link it says completed like it did when I purchased it. Yet it just goes through login process and then disconnects me from login server. Submitted a ticket but it will take days to resolve it suggests.
  • Options
    e1ue1u Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same for me, im getting you are not allowed to play now.

Please fix it now!!!!
    The only reason i bought this game is to have early access!!
    I just purchased Heros of the north pack 10 minutes ago!!!

Update!
    I just followed link above, and getting Display name conflict error repeatedly.
    It gives me an error no matter what display name i try to use.

I get the same error, display name conflict.
    So it basicly lets me choose a new name.. but every combination of letters and numbers is already taken~
    Example: f83pofajohc09v "Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one."
  • Options
    therealkyrielltherealkyriell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just seeing if the forum title was updated. And... it was not.
  • Options
    sinistabg9rsinistabg9r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    when will free players be able to log in?
  • Options
    therealkyrielltherealkyriell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Free players can log in on the 30th of April (and yay, finally got my title)
  • Options
    heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    Hey everyone,

We are aware of the Display Name conflict issue - it has been resolved for new users. We are currently working on a way to resolve the issue for existing ones.
  • Options
    dracs1dracs1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I cannot even log in, says that "You are not allowed to play right now" Though i have Hero of the north and guardian of nw packets...
  • Options
    enskylolenskylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    come on fix this name problem.. heyrogers check my account choose any name for me... i dont ******* care about the name.

and: it has been resolved for new users
    not really.. i am a new user..

the german support (ticket - 130425-000024) can't even help. they set the status of my ticket to solved.. and the problem isn't fixed for me yet.. wtf..
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

We are aware of the Display Name conflict issue - it has been resolved for new users. We are currently working on a way to resolve the issue for existing ones.

So its been another hour now, any news regarding a fix?
  • Options
    pyroclepticpyrocleptic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the same problem. My brain balls are being blown.
  • Options
    raedresnraedresn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the same problem also. "not allowed to play right now". Purchased HotN pack a couple days ago; got email verifying purchase and another with a link to click...same result as the one posted in this thread, just the create account or log in existing account page. After logging in with my existing account (cant create a new one as would have an email conflict) Hero of the North purchase is grayed out so at least some part of the system knows I have it. I never received a beta key (supposedly HotN doesn't need one?????) or a friend beta key either.

Having spent a rather obscene amount for the package, this is quite unacceptable. Additionally I'm supposed to be scouting the game for my GW2 guild I'm an officer in but if this kind of stuff isn't resolved quickly I'll have to recommend we pass and not migrate.

EDIT: looking at my name it appears some part of the Hero of the North founders package is not being applied definitely as I don't have the HOTN blue text under my name.
    EDIT 2: While looking around at "my account" I looked at the ZEN purchase option. My email had not been verified there, so I did that but still get the You are Not allowed to Play right now message.
  • Options
    carcus1carcus1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi,

I am also having issues logging in. It states disconnected from the login server?

The initial login window states another 4 days until I can join the open beta.

It looks like the HOTN has been applied to my account but when I try that link it states transactions pending although I have received the confirmation e-mail and it looks to be applied to my account?

Thanks
  • Options
    abluefishabluefish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    Hey Adventurers,

If Please use the following links, then try to log in:

Hero

Guardian

Note- Only HotN can log in today.

joy, more solutions that didn't work, and i spent my $200 back in early february. so now i can go through even more pages of "stuff" to find out what else i can try that won't work.

awesome to know that even with receipts and charges on my account, that in YOUR minds, my transaction is pending 10 weeks later. maybe you should put that money back and i just walk away?

edit:
    and yes, i linked it way back on feb 10, i'm looking at the emails. and the notifications for betas, and everything else that was sent.
  • Options
    mokahmokah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yup...mine says transaction pending as well and I played in BW4. The system is borked.
    Mokah - The Grumpy Strumpet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

13 hours of the headstart gone and still not working...
    the ticket has been "solved" with a "we are working on it"

So when can I expect a fix for the "Display Name conflict issue"?
  • Options
    enskylolenskylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    best ticket answer:
    login account vs. nickname:
    The account registered to this email address currently has no bans. Make sure you are logging in to the games with your account name and not your display/forum name, and that your games have been successfully patched and are up to date.

The other thing we may suggest is that you cleare your cookies & cache; as well as keep yourself up to date with the forums in case you are attempting to log on during a maintenance period. When maintenance occurs all servers are shut down and player will be unable to log on until the work is done.

I wrote NAME CONFLICT.. do you guys even talk to each other?
    I feel so f****** helpless, no direct support from both sides.. german and english support.. this is so crazy..
  • Options
    wekdkwekdk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have bought the guardian pack today. Im sure it said I would get access to the game today. But apparently not?

Is there a way to upgrade to Founder pack?

Thanks
  • Options
    scottvinscottvin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I want my account to be ready for tomorrow but I am receiving this error:

Transaction Pending

If you recenly made a purchase, your transaction is still pending. Once it is approved, you will receive an email at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to finalize your transaction.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department.
  • Options
    lothandriellothandriel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When can I start playing ? I am guardian btw. Can I play at 0.01 tonight or starting tomorrow morning?
  • Options
    zengnarokzzengnarokz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When can I start playing ? I am guardian btw. Can I play at 0.01 tonight or starting tomorrow morning?

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=857361 find out here.
  • Options
    lothandriellothandriel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, i was kinda hoping to play saturday morning instead of saturday evening.... but ohwell
  • Options
    silverdovesilverdove Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The guardian is supposed to start playing on Saturday the 27, at 9am pst.

I clicked the link stated earlier in the thread and it said pending. I went to my account and it said completed. Will I be able to log in on Saturday??
  • Options
    carcus1carcus1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I enabled US proxy and it fixed the issue for me.

This is for the disconnected from server error.
  • Options
    sobooboolicioussobooboolicious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    enskylol wrote: »
    Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one.

fix this bug... asap..

No.

Fix the headstart issues ASAP.

Don't try to hijack someone else's thread.

Such horrible manners.

*Sigh*
  • Options
    fattony32fattony32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wondering also the same thing is happening to me as well bought the heroes pack yesterday and got the emails about 3min later and checked today and still says the transaction pending and also says i am a PWE user in the forums and not a guardian. Just wondering if this means i will not be able to log in on Saturday with my stuff or not?
  • Options
    zengnarokzzengnarokz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fattony32 wrote: »
    Wondering also the same thing is happening to me as well bought the heroes pack yesterday and got the emails about 3min later and checked today and still says the transaction pending and also says i am a PWE user in the forums and not a guardian. Just wondering if this means i will not be able to log in on Saturday with my stuff or not?

you must apply your forum title yourself

guide here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?31781-Founder-s-Pack-Report-Purchase-Issues-Here!
  • Options
    mokahmokah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Has this been fixed or is it just ignored/forgotten/lost in the sea of complaint threads? **In case you need a reminder what this thread is supposed to be about: The inability of founder pack people to log in because of "transaction pending" errors.

[h=1]NWO Guardian Founders Pack Purchase - Transaction Pending [Incident: 130426-000716][/h]Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days.

Question Reference #130426-000716

Summary:
    NWO Guardian Founders Pack Purchase - Transaction Pending

Product Level 1:
    Neverwinter

Category Level 1:
    Billing Support

Category Level 2:
    Transaction Issue

Date Created:
    04/26/2013 11:58 AM

Last Updated:
    04/26/2013 11:58 AM

Unresolved

Mokah - The Grumpy Strumpet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    yannickweyannickwe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sooo, you can't delete a post? :p
  • Options
    oluviel245oluviel245 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i bought mine last week and that link said my transaction is still pending as well. Is that because I'm not supposed to be able to play until tomorrow, or am i a casualty of this problem too?