test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You are not allowed to play right now.

arsenicdcuoarsenicdcuo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
WTF? Bought the guardian and hero pack and I can't even get in...
Post edited by arsenicdcuo on

Comments

• Options
    airelanairelan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    WTF? Bought the guardian and hero pack and I can't even get in...

I can't get in atm either. After the "Retrieiving Character list" I just get a disconnected from login server message.
  • Options
    somakawasomakawa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here, wtf !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    gleysonfalavignagleysonfalavigna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here =(
  • Options
    furbeezfurbeez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it's beta guys.......... rofl
  • Options
    cheetaracheetara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    paid $200 for early access to the game and can't log in either...
  • Options
    heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys,

I'll start looking at your account issues right now.
  • Options
    cheetaracheetara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Heyrogers for the fast response! hope its nothing serious... just got it at 6ish am today. Same time as my room mate and he is able to log on :o
  • Options
    arsenicdcuoarsenicdcuo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    just got a response through email that says I need to wait 3-4 business days for a respone... Let me count so today is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday then Sat and Sun are not business days so they don't count and then we have Monday and Tue. So you are saying ill be able to play when all the free players will be able to get on? That is freaking hilarious!

PS: the name i wanted for my character is probably taken right now :( Thanks.
  • Options
    bookwyrmmbookwyrmm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 94
    edited April 2013
    PS: the name i wanted for my character is probably taken right now :( Thanks.

Nope, its not. You can have any character name you'd like, as they are each linked to your @account name. So everyone can have a Bob Smith. Just like the real world.
    "Not all those who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Only good news I got today, Thank You for that. Still can't get on.

This is like D3 all over again, didn't go to work just for this :(
  • Options
    heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    Please check all of your emails from Perfect World. It is possible that if there was a delay in your transaction being processed, you might have received an email with a "complete your transaction" link. Clicking on this link will complete your transaction and apply server access to your account. I'll keep looking through these accounts for other possible issues.
  • Options
    gleysonfalavignagleysonfalavigna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Please check all of your emails from Perfect World. It is possible that if there was a delay in your transaction being processed, you might have received an email with a "complete your transaction" link. Clicking on this link will complete your transaction and apply server access to your account. I'll keep looking through these accounts for other possible issues.

Already did... but i cant login yet...
  • Options
    kaelgorkaelgor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Had my Founder's Pack purchased back on March 21st. Despite having that, and the confirmation email saying PWE got my purchase, my account still hasn't been flagged as having Founder's Access. Though the Founder purchase page says I have purchased it.
  • Options
    melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hey Adventurers,

If Please use the following links, then try to log in:

Hero

Guardian

Note- Only HotN can log in today.
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    My account says i have the hero of the north pack, and i received 2x emails saying "Thank you for making a payment to Perfect World Entertainment! Your transaction details are as follows:etc"

no confirmation email or anything else from PWE. Still cannot log in.
  • Options
    mrbluebirdmrbluebird Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here. I used the links, but it's just telling me if I have a transaction pending wait for an email.

:(:(
  • Options
    sirglenosirgleno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    I bought the guardian pack, and had no trouble getting into beta, yet even though my purchase was over a month ago, it still says its being processed.

Should I be worried about access issues on the 27th?
    Dystopia - Impact Cleric
    Nyx - Divine Cleric
    Medusa - Brush Wizard
    Spinnerella - Combat Wizard

Don't forget to update the Wiki!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    same thing with me :(
  • Options
    kaelgorkaelgor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you melanderi, that link fixed the problem
  • Options
    eniphredileniphredil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    Hey Adventurers,

If Please use the following links, then try to log in:

Hero

Guardian

Note- Only HotN can log in today.

Great! it worked for me, i did this: logged out, used the link and logged in again, then i launched neverwinter logged in there and now I'm playing right now, thank you melanderi =)
  • Options
    fckirbzfckirbz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    always going to be issues like this unfortunatly :( hope you all get in as promised!
  • Options
    llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    In same boat, submitted 2 tickets to address "You are not allowed to play right now"
    It doesn't say server down or anything, I think it's a linking issue to accounts.... Still got the email though......

Edit: Bought pack a few months ago now, and when I click the link Melanderi posted, it says the transaction is still pending.... Which is wrong.
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • Options
    enskylolenskylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one.

fix this bug... asap..
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    llelowyn13 wrote: »
    Edit: Bought pack a few months ago now, and when I click the link Melanderi posted, it says the transaction is still pending.... Which is wrong.

I clicked both links out of curiosity and they both said pending for me, even though I know it said complete for my Guardian pack purchase the other day and the money was taken from my PayPal account right away. It cycled a few times, wondering if that's just a time-out result, maybe that site is being hammered.
  • Options
    juravianjuravian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 63
    edited April 2013
    llelowyn13 wrote: »
    In same boat, submitted 2 tickets to address "You are not allowed to play right now"
    It doesn't say server down or anything, I think it's a linking issue to accounts.... Still got the email though......

You bought the $200.00 HotN pack?
  • Options
    slayershuk420slayershuk420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aren't Guardians allowed to play today?

EDIT: My bad. It's Heroes who are allowed to play.
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    juravian wrote: »
    You bought the $200.00 HotN pack?

Look at the text under their name.
  • Options
    summoner1984summoner1984 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same for me, im getting you are not allowed to play now.

Please fix it now!!!!
    The only reason i bought this game is to have early access!!
    I just purchased Heros of the north pack 10 minutes ago!!!

Update!
    I just followed link above, and getting Display name conflict error repeatedly.
    It gives me an error no matter what display name i try to use.
  • Options
    krenkren Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seems kind of odd what exactly is the link supposed to show you all mine showed was the founder pack tiers and a message at the top. Telling me thanks for my purchase which vaguely looked like the same message I got back in march when I purchased this?
  • Options
    mes0warmes0war Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also can not log in, just says "connecting to the account server..." till it times out.
    Used your link it finalized my founders pack and I got the e-mail saying I can play right now
    Except that I can't play right now :(....

What ever you did it worked. I can play now TY :) Although I have the character creation failure for the new renagade Drow. After I make the character it boots me out of the game and is gone when I go back in.