test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• kakrochkakroch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Quick question why does the funder`s Packs cost more that it say ??? When i try try buy guardian its say almoust 20$ more that supoust and the Heroe almoust 60$ ... only becouse i leave in EU i need to pay almoust 200 euros for a Heroes pack thats almoust 60 $ more ... thx alot but no thx
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Glad to hear Robbie!

kakroch,
    That has to do with the European Union Value Added Tax.
    The prices on the site are listed as they are in the US and every other country outside of the European Union. Even in the European Union the price for the product is $60 and $200 with the additional charge being a mandated tax for digital goods.
  • loliamosloliamos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No issues here.
    I bought, Guardian of North adn Starter Kit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nazzy52nazzy52 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    Does anyone know why it says I have 2 wait 24 hrs to use my credit card right when I am checking out? A lil confused but was wondering if any of you fine folks knew if this was common.Oh and yes I have used this card for many purchases over the last yr and no problems.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Never heard that before.

Copy an paste the actual message please?
  • vanvulturevanvulture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Greetings bought both the Guardian pack and the hero of the north pack, was just wondering about the Digital novella. I've searched fast over the forum without finding any answer(maybe i'm just blind, who knows?) Will the novella be delivered to the registered e-mail address? and last question, when will i get this novella of awesomeness? Cheers!

Edit: Searched for some time and found this http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?89841-Heroes-of-the-North-Novella-can-be-downloaded-in-the-Redeem-Key-page&highlight=novella so now im reading my novella :D
    ''Well, just as I suspected... I couldn't see it because it's invisible.''
    edited April 2013
    You should be able to download the novella from here.

I think there is an alternate way listed in one of the e-mails but this is the method I used and know off the top of my head. :)
  • nazzy52nazzy52 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    Well,now it just tells me an error has occured.Funny thing I just put money in my steam account afterwards to test the card and alll is good.What is this Skrill and why does it hate me? lol
  • loreblaydeloreblayde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've got a question.

I want to buy Hero of the North, but I'm in a blocked region - Russia. Thing is, while it is clearly stated we can't play from here in fact we can. The reason I even want this was my participation in beta event. Game is very good and I decided to buy best package I can.

Thing is I can surf on site with proxy and even start purchase process with TOR proxy (yes, I know about proxy block too, but as you can TOR allows me to write here) there is no way I can finish it, for obvious reasons. Neither PayPal nor Skrill will allow proxy connection to finish transaction. PyaPal detects regions doesn't match (of course), Skrill have even better system of detection, it doesn't allow to even log.

My question is there any proper legal way for me to buy your product? I don't want to cheat system or anything, I just want to play a game. All this dances with proxy service is just to find out whether I can do things right.
  • vanvulturevanvulture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    <removed - please don't post about circumventing laws and regulations>
    ''Well, just as I suspected... I couldn't see it because it's invisible.''
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    loreblayde wrote: »
    I've got a question.

I want to buy Hero of the North, but I'm in a blocked region - Russia. Thing is, while it is clearly stated we can't play from here in fact we can. The reason I even want this was my participation in beta event. Game is very good and I decided to buy best package I can.

Thing is I can surf on site with proxy and even start purchase process with TOR proxy (yes, I know about proxy block too, but as you can TOR allows me to write here) there is no way I can finish it, for obvious reasons. Neither PayPal nor Skrill will allow proxy connection to finish transaction. PyaPal detects regions doesn't match (of course), Skrill have even better system of detection, it doesn't allow to even log.

My question is there any proper legal way for me to buy your product? I don't want to cheat system or anything, I just want to play a game. All this dances with proxy service is just to find out whether I can do things right.
    Here is the current list of Regions that are blocked from PWE Games. Do note, these are blocked because they are Legally Obligated to due to the respective country's laws and wishes.

Link to Article (game access)

Link to another Article (regstration)

I do not believe you will get any support since you are illegally using a proxy to circumvent your Country's Laws that require Perfect World Entertainment to IP Block your Region. You will need to contact Support, or maybe even your Government Officials, to get any assistance or clarification.
  • frogger701frogger701 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The OP says to post to this thread for help along with filing a support ticket.

Filed support ticket on the 27th March and have had no response.

Bought Founders pack on 22nd March, during beta weekend and credit card has been charged.

Have not received e-mail, Forum Title or any of Beta items the FAQ states I will receive immediately.

Have verified my e-mail address is correct and that there is no response in spam or junk e-mail folders.

Very disappointed that have been charged and received nothing and no response from support.
  • kroegankroegan Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Question??? I bought the Guardian of the North before Beta 2 and while playing i was rewarded by Lord Neverember a Guardian of the North package. Now am i going to receive another pkg and have 2 of them, be able to trade for an equivelent amount in Zen, or, will i lose it?
  • lovelovehugslovelovehugs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ahh..we used a diff email for paying for the founders pack and it said it was applied to the email we used..is there any way to have it applied to this account? when I click to submit a tick it brings me to a dead link...

or I am so confused..how can I even check if I got it on this account? the email does not say much..Yes I use a diff email for purchases as its a banking email account.
  • caedeascaedeas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am not able to purchase the founders pack using paypal. I get an error msg telling me "not able to process payment"
    edited April 2013
    frogger701 wrote: »
    The OP says to post to this thread for help along with filing a support ticket.

Filed support ticket on the 27th March and have had no response.

Bought Founders pack on 22nd March, during beta weekend and credit card has been charged.

Have not received e-mail, Forum Title or any of Beta items the FAQ states I will receive immediately.

Have verified my e-mail address is correct and that there is no response in spam or junk e-mail folders.

Very disappointed that have been charged and received nothing and no response from support.

I am assuming you followed the Redeem Key link and found it truly wasn't applied to your account?
    If so I am afraid the only way to resolve the problem is to continue with a support ticket. I am not sure why you haven't gotten a response yet, you absolutely should have, but worse come to worse send a second one referring to the lack of a response from the first.

Sorry about that!

kroegan wrote: »
    Question??? I bought the Guardian of the North before Beta 2 and while playing i was rewarded by Lord Neverember a Guardian of the North package. Now am i going to receive another pkg and have 2 of them, be able to trade for an equivelent amount in Zen, or, will i lose it?

You mean you won a free Guardian of the North Packages through a promotional give-away?

ahh..we used a diff email for paying for the founders pack and it said it was applied to the email we used..is there any way to have it applied to this account? when I click to submit a tick it brings me to a dead link...

or I am so confused..how can I even check if I got it on this account? the email does not say much..Yes I use a diff email for purchases as its a banking email account.

This link should show the status of your transaction.
    Sorry but I am not entirely clear what your question is so if this doesn't get you the answer post your question with more specifics. Right now the message reads very similar to "I expected 'you know' and got 'you know' "
    Right now I can't tell which e-mail you are discussing and which account you are discussing at ny given time haha. ;)

caedeas wrote: »
    I am not able to purchase the founders pack using paypal. I get an error msg telling me "not able to process payment"

The error normally happens when your bank or paypal blocks the transaction because of automatic fraud detection (such as international transactions)
  • theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    frogger701 wrote: »

forum title is available in forum user control panel. if the option is there then all other perqs are waiting for you. note that "immediately" is for a given value of immediate.
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • lovelovehugslovelovehugs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    that is exactly what I wanted to know! thank you ambisinisterr for that link!
    edited April 2013
    I don't know if it was a promotional give-away or not, i was playing Neverwinter and upon finishing the quest, Lord Neverember appeared and rewarded me with a Guardian of the North package for my service to Neverwinter (that would appear on Launch day). Thus Having 2 Guardian of the North pkgs. Leaving me with the Question-will i receive 2 Guardian pkgs, be able to trade the reward for Zen or will i lose it? (in refference to answer given to post #556.)
    edited April 2013
    My apologies kroegan but there are no in-game giveaways. I ran this past the Community Managers to be sure.

We're not sure what you could have read which gave you the impression you were rewarded with a Guardian of the North package for completing in game content but I'm afraid it was not intended. :(
  • makubimakubi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    My apologies kroegan but there are no in-game giveaways. I ran this past the Community Managers to be sure.

We're not sure what you could have read which gave you the impression you were rewarded with a Guardian of the North package for completing in game content but I'm afraid it was not intended. :(
    Could be a joke/troll from a foundry made dungeon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ +2 Lipstick of Power ]

I draw my own signature/avatar when I am bored.
    edited April 2013
    I wasn't reading any thing wrong. Lord Neverember came on in a screen and specifically stated that i was being rewarded for my service to Neverwinter a Guardian of the North to be received on Launch day. Right now to actually get it is a mote point, i KNOW that it happened on Mar 23rd or 24th. Did you check to see if on Launch day i'm to receive a Guardian of the North pkg? If it doesn't show it i will accept it, but you should know that it actually happened and there is a bug in your system.
  • dieselrosedieselrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I purchased the Hero of the North pack, however I am yet to receive the codes to give to a friend and what not so they can join the next BW... How long does that take or how do I pass it on?
  • dieselrosedieselrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok so I purchased the Hero of the North pack and I still am waiting for my email with beta codes and ****... I checked my account and it says that the transaction was completed.... So what gives?

How long did you guys have to wait?
    edited April 2013
    Be sure to check your spam bin and make sure you are using your PWE registered e-mail which can be found and changed by following this link. :)
    edited April 2013

I didn't read anything into it. I was actually playing the game when at the end of a quest Lord Neverember's scene came and informed me that i was being rewarded with a GotN pkg and that i'de be able to pick it up on Launch day. At this point whether i get the pkg or not is a mote point. I KNOW what i read and saw. All i ask is that you check and see if i'm getting a GotN pkg or not, if not there is a bug somewhere in your system. It's more important that a bug be fixed if it needs it!!!!
  • xevhawkxevhawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looks like everything ran smoothly, just checking forum display now :)
  • franjean82franjean82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just reiterating what others are posting here: there is some confusion on the confirmation page after submitting a payment. I got a screen saying "Transaction failed!!" but then got my email confirmation saying my payment was accepted.
    Rogue.jpg

Player of Wilcomb Goodale
  • zemdarkzemdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I purchased a founder's pack earlier today. I saw that same screen but at the bottom of the page it showed the transaction as confirmed. I have both emails one confirming the purchase and the other with the link to complete transaction. Now I have not received anything about beta. Another post stated that the client could be updated by founders for BWE4 but when I try to update the patch I still can't. Anyone know what's up with this?
  • makubimakubi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    I bought both Hero's and Guardian, would I be able to give the guardian beta weekend key to a friend and also the 3day head start?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ +2 Lipstick of Power ]

I draw my own signature/avatar when I am bored.
This discussion has been closed.