test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    vac333 wrote: »
    ok so i bought all 3 founder, guardian and starter but only have one bag of holding in beta,, will i not have 2 bags of holding for early access?

Hi Vac! You should receive two Bags of Holding in total: One for the Hero of the North pack, and one for the Starter. We will look into the issue, thanks!
  • tompas99tompas99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Chame on you to rip of all other country's outside US. :(
  • kirkepsilon1kirkepsilon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi I just tried to purchase the founders pack and I got an error it stated it couldn't process my payment at this time which really sucks since I have more than enough money to buy it :( so I would appreciate this being sorted out somehow. I was trying to purchase it via skrill since am in the UK.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Tomas, that is out of PWE and Cryptic's control. The price increase is due to the VAT. A few pages back somebody posted a decent chunk of information they got from the British Customs Office. The only people profiting off it is the European Union.

Kirkespilon, without the actual error code I can't know exactly why the payment isn't going through. It might have to do with the card blocking an international payment in which case you would have to contact the card provider and get the block lifted. Let me know e exactly what the purchase failure is and I'll be happy to help more.
  • kirkepsilon1kirkepsilon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Kirkespilon, without the actual error code I can't know exactly why the payment isn't going through. It might have to do with the card blocking an international payment in which case you would have to contact the card provider and get the block lifted. Let me know e exactly what the purchase failure is and I'll be happy to help more.[/QUOTE]

It didn't give me an error code :( otherwise I would have posted it
    edited March 2013
    Well I spoke with my card provider and they say that there is no problem in me doing this transaction and thus I tried again to buy the founders pack and I got the same error message which was couldn't be processed???? I was doing this through the skrill payment option since am in the UK or Europe whichever is easiest to understand. Suffices to say am fed up and I can only conclude that maybe you just don't want my business or you have reached the set number of closed beta that you want???? Not impressed at all :(
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Seems like you got it to go through! :D

Sorry about the delay in response but in the future you can always contact support and they will get back to you as soon as possible although that will still take more than two hours in most cases.
    Also as a volunteer moderator I have other duties that I must get done in my day, as such I typed that response on my lunch break on work via my phone haha. I'm more than willing to help those who I can in this thread but sadly the time until I can respond can vary greatly. :(
  • vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hi Vac! You should receive two Bags of Holding in total: One for the Hero of the North pack, and one for the Starter. We will look into the issue, thanks!

I had a similar issue as Vac, Dezstravus. The founder's npc would only allow me one bag. I also have two hero of the north packs listed for my account, yet I was only billed for one. I also was unable to get my title last beta. In fact I only received the AD from hero of the north and guardian packs, one blue chest to open every 5 levels, and one bag of holding. Nothing else (edit: from my understanding only AD, bags, chest, and title were in as of last beta). Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg
  • kartofflenkartofflen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited March 2013
    About how long does it take for the forums to update to be able to apply a title after purchase? Guess I should clarify I just got the hero pack and am waiting for that title to populate onto my account not the guardian one.
  • vehtshetcvehtshetc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So I got an issue...in that the support crews have been slow and stupid. They corrected my email, yes...but they did -not- resend emails and such I should probably receive as a buyer of the founder's pack. I have posted a ticket about it, but since i was instructed to put such issues here, well, here it is.

Now, there should be no need to 'confirm' anything from my end. it's obvious to anyone that I -am- registered as a hero of the north owner, and i'm telling you all that I do not have received email 1 about it. ok, so most **** goes straight to the account, no emails or codes neccesarry...but what of the guest pass beta key? -that- at least should arrive in the form of an email, if only to alert me to how I could send it off to the recipient.

Thank you.
  • emirates1emirates1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am having trouble entering game :mad:
    edited March 2013
    Vahtshetc I have no idea why support would send you here. Have you gotten any further information from them?

emirates1, the servers are only up during scheduled time periods. The next time the servers will be available is from 12 PM PDT to 12 AM PDT. :)
  • kellionbanekellionbane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The new promotion is saying to check our email, if you've already purchased the hero of the north pack (assuming its something to do with the free promo items in PW's other games), but I haven't received any email about this? Have the emails gone out yet?
  • crazyorangescrazyoranges Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have already put down a ticket about this, but I guess I'll post it here too to see if I can get some help just a bit faster.

I accidentally bought the $60 Founders package for the wrong account (This account). Reason as to why it's the wrong account is because I don't have access to the email linked to this account anymore (lost access a while back), and in the excitement for the game.. I logged into this account when it asked me to log in, and I bought it for this one.

Is there a way to link this account to my current email, or have the package transferred to the, originally, intended account? (I have the paypal receipt in my current/preferred email if that helps any..)
  • iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have had many issues with both paypal and Skrill denying transactions (3 different forms of payment on each) to purchase the founders pack. I have contacted the bank and it is not on our end. I have contacted support and they said it is on Paypal/Skrill end. It has been quite a headache to try to purchase this pack. I am not sure if PWE sends up flags within their system, but I am still struggling to get a payment through for a Hero's pack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Crazyoranges,

Sadly only support can help you with this issue. Nobody on the forums, not even the Community Managers/Admins, have access to the tools required to deal with payment issues. I can give troubleshooting steps and escalate possible issues but there's no way to get your ticket looked into any faster. Sorry :(

iymala,
    Another customer, pat13ntzero was having the same problem.
    Sadly the solution he got was to create a new account and alter the details of the original one. It worked just fine and he was happy. I know it's not the most ideal solution and is a bit of an inconvenience though :(

Call up Customer Support. He had nothing but nice things to say about one of them, Mike, and he walked him right through the process to make sure he got his purchase through.

Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Department

Phone: 1-888-344-4478
    Contact Us Submit a ticket
    Business Hours: 10am - 7pm (Pacific), Monday through Friday.
    Please have the following information ready when you call:

1. Account Name.
    2. First and last name.
    3. Transaction ID.

If you are unable to reach us by phone, send us a ticket. To expedite your ticket, select Neverwinter under the Product field.
  • b00tikb00tik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I bought the hero pack and I have nothing yet, no email for keys or anything I had to get a beta key though alien ware giveaway. Do I need to post a support ticket?
  • darthtradgedydarthtradgedy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same here, purchased a Founder's pack, the Guardian of the North, and haven't received any of the items or Astral Diamonds.
  • mrpumpfistmrpumpfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I purchased guardian pack hours ago. im not reciving extra character slot. i cant pick up astral diamonds from npc nor bag of holding or forum title. would apriciate some response to this pls...
    i recived confirmation mail from perfect billing support on my purchase aswell from paypal.
  • kazehideoshikazehideoshi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I purchased both the Hero of the North Pack. And also the Guardian Pack.

Can I have my two titles please? I don't see it appearing on the forum = )

EDIT: Nvm I fixed it!
  • keihamkeiham Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I believe I've had a hiccup with the transaction via PayPal, as my Zen history says I successfully purchased the Guardian pack, but my bank balance doesn't show I've made the purchase, so I don't have the Permission Group option, no matter what I try and greyed out title option for in-game characters.

I've sent a ticket to CS
  • mrpumpfistmrpumpfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mrpumpfist wrote: »
    I purchased guardian pack hours ago. im not reciving extra character slot. i cant pick up astral diamonds from npc nor bag of holding or forum title. would apriciate some response to this pls...
    i recived confirmation mail from perfect billing support on my purchase aswell from paypal.

i contacted customer support aswell as billing support
    the money has been taken from my bank.
    i recived reciet from perfect world aswell as paypal.
    all i got in response was to go look at the founder agent. and he has no items i can buy. i cant claim any astrals. i alsow have no extra character slot.
    its been 5-6 hours since i bought the guardian pack.
    all my buddys have lvld without me.

i would like some sort of help or even a proper response to this, the least.
    (i completed the tutorial obviusly, since that was the only suggestion i got from support i mention that here)
  • katiepultkatiepult Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    How long is it usually take after you purchase one of the packs that people are receiving their "You may now d/l - play" etc... emails?

edit: apparently I'm not the only one.
  • gematriyagematriya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey.
    Wanting to buy the Hero of the North pack, but when i go to pay for it with PayPal, im charged 189.99 EUR, which is about 246 USD, and not the 199.99 USD advertised price. Is this due to some taxes somewhere or is it an error?

It gives me the same price with Skrill too, and im not ready to pay 246 USD for it, when the advertised price is 199.99 USD...
  • torianxariannetorianxarianne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Never got a buddy key or the PWE Games Pack redeem codes here. Anyone got em yet?
  • saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I got the guardian pack, recieved a letter from neverember in game, and that was it... when do i get the mount (that I probably cant use until 20) and the companion? also where's all the other cool stuff? do i need to go somewhere to get it???
    <SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT
  • saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I found the founder merchant, but he didnt have anything for me.
    <SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT
    edited March 2013
    b00tik wrote: »
    I bought the hero pack and I have nothing yet, no email for keys or anything I had to get a beta key though alien ware giveaway. Do I need to post a support ticket?

Make sure you check that it is your PWE e-mail which can be found and changed here.
    If it is check your spam bin. If you still don't see it check to make sure the purchase has been applied to your account here.
    Either way at that point send a support ticket to state either you have had an issue in your purchase going through or are not receiving e-mails.

Same here, purchased a Founder's pack, the Guardian of the North, and haven't received any of the items or Astral Diamonds.
    Not all of the items are available during the beta. Check here.
    Astral Diamonds have to be claimed on one or more characters. You can access them by selecting the AD icon in the top interface.

mrpumpfist wrote: »
    Make sure the pack is applied to your account here.
    This page is simply a means to provide simple troubleshooting help and a record for more serious issues to escalate to the engineering teams. Support will still be the means to resolve the issue. They didn't close your ticket, did they?

katiepult wrote: »
    How long is it usually take after you purchase one of the packs that people are receiving their "You may now d/l - play" etc... emails?

SHould have been instantaneous. Still having issues?
    edited March 2013
    gematriya wrote: »
    Hey.
    Wanting to buy the Hero of the North pack, but when i go to pay for it with PayPal, im charged 189.99 EUR, which is about 246 USD, and not the 199.99 USD advertised price. Is this due to some taxes somewhere or is it an error?

It gives me the same price with Skrill too, and im not ready to pay 246 USD for it, when the advertised price is 199.99 USD...

That would have to do with the European VAT. It's about a 20% surcharge and completely unavoidable due to laws passed at the beginning of the year. There's some official information on it listed here.

Never got a buddy key or the PWE Games Pack redeem codes here. Anyone got em yet?
    Did you receive the other e-mails? Check the e-mail address attached to your PWE Account to ensure it's the right one and that it didn't somehow end up in the spam bin and then file a support ticket.
    I got the guardian pack, recieved a letter from neverember in game, and that was it... when do i get the mount (that I probably cant use until 20) and the companion? also where's all the other cool stuff? do i need to go somewhere to get it???

Not everyhting is available in the Beta. Check this thread for details.

Sorry for the very generalized and cookie cutter responses. Sadly that is about as much help as I can be of here. As I said in one of the responses this thread is a means for players to report the issues. It is helpful and much appreciated but Support has to be the ones to fix them. Not my choice I would help more if I could but myself and the Community Managers have no power over those account issues.

Sorry for any inconveniences you have had. I assure you these are all being looked into, especially the newer issues about packs not being applied. Hopefully we can get you into the game and/or get you with all the benefits you paid for (and are available to have) in the Beta tests sooner rather than later!

And most especially I apologize for not responding earlier! I hadn't realized how many responses came around in the last half a day.
  • kineticenergy1kineticenergy1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ryvvik wrote: »
    No error just initially it took me a few goes to go through the process, kept freezing/locking up that is all, transaction is done without hiccup

sorry i quoted wrong one^^
This discussion has been closed.