What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

OBT & BW4 Swag Contest!

Comments

• Options
    fenicusfenicus Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter: Good friends and good times...with swords and shields and a bit of magic thrown in. Let the fun begin!
  • Options
    kgwebzero1kgwebzero1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Winter+is+coming-Game+of+thrones.jpg
    Winter is coming, Neverwinter! So be ready and become a founder before its too late!
  • Options
    nickyfazzo1nickyfazzo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is a time machine! A time machine that takes me back to the days of rolling dice, fighting gnolls and drinking lots and lots of sugery soda till the wee hours of the morning!! Thank you!
  • Options
    bedwyerbedwyer Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    RIP Gygax

Reckon we owe him some thanks too...
    Silverhand
  • Options
    chiwans2chiwans2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter cannot be just one thing. Neverwinter is made by the community. Even the most popular games can die if no one is there to give it life. So I ask you, what is Neverwinter? Neverwinter is nothing...but if you peel back the game and take a look inside. You'll see a community. Others from around the globe who want to keep Neverwinter a place that can be explored. It would be incredibly cliche to say but, we are Neverwinter. We make the game what it is.
  • Options
    kshag316kshag316 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is my lord and master, it is my all consuming reason for upgrading and styaing awake till all hours.
  • Options
    exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Blackhearts clan at the end of beta weekend 3!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    balmournbalmourn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter... words can not describe the awesome.
  • Options
    phyrramizzrimphyrramizzrim Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    8622673497_55cbbb8d0a_o.jpg

Neverwinter means a new way to experience, and create experiences for others in the, D&D universe.
  • Options
    dragonstar81dragonstar81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    BFB-8RYCIAEiiYu.jpg
    NEVERWINTER IS: Not being afraid to take the plunge into the unknown.
  • Options
    kelmodridkelmodrid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    alt.......alt....alt..alt.altaltaltaltaltalt... its not working
  • Options
    vlachusnadasdyvlachusnadasdy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After beta testing Neverwinter my answer to this question is, A great time full of memories that you can share with your friends. That's why we "table topped"...to be with friends and have stories to tell. Well Neverwinter brings that to a new age. No picture, your imagination is stronger than any pic I could put here.
  • Options
    elsabetelsabet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is real!
  • Options
    loouuxloouux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Never winter is all I ever wanted in a MMORPG game
    203897neverwinterorigin.jpg
  • Options
    kavumkakavumka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Attachment not found.

Neverwinter is having fun with the best guild, I ever know.
  • Options
    guklakguklak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter bastion of might against the ever growing tides of Undead, Orcs and Luskan pirates.

My cloak has as many stars as the night my hand shall call the power of the stars day or night to smite those who would dare to stand against the might and right of the wizards of the cloak of Neverwinter.
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Deleted for double
  • Options
    wraithlingwraithling Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I call upon thee, To give rebirth to a once dying belief. That not only one campaign could last the tides of the brutal slanders and beliefs of a forgotten realm. To only breath the breath of life in to the skeptical, to once more strengthen the courage to face the inevitable doom that awaits. Spring forth my aliases and bring down the foe before us, and dance in the light of the darkness that surrounds us. We will rename the true Champion to lead us in the victory of Neverwinter, not only to conquer but to bring life back to the people. I ask not one, but all to stand as one and conquer the evil that prevails us on this journey to stand as one. CHARGE!!!!!
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is experiencing unforgettable adventures with friends and family.

CAM00078_zps5346fbf6.jpg

And yes, that is my 2 year old son holding the limited edition Twinkle and Icingdeath.
  • Options
    micro100micro100 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A World of the forgotten realm: slaying of evil that reaks the ground and doing heroic adventures; alas, the rpg player's goal is to free the universe so that humans, elves and dwarves can walk together in the Neverwinter Nights.
  • Options
    bendermenderbendermender Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is where it's never snowing, but always Christmas.
  • Options
    navvie69navvie69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter, where everyone only has one pair of pants.
  • Options
    pinky2brainpinky2brain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What is NEVRWINTER?

I am getting married on April 20th, 2013 and this is what Neverwinter is to me and my bride-to-be and future family.

Neverwinter is our past, our present and our future in that it is a living organism that represents our fun, our future, and our relationships with both each other and mankind as a whole.

We need fun in order to maintain a healthy relationship and Neverwinter defines that.

We need to be able to express ourselves and Neverwinter provides the tools to be able to create a future.

Lastly, it is what is not in Neverwinter that completes us. Their are things being added to it that go beyond our understanding. Things like bug fixes, new foundry tools, new classes, new paragon/epic paths, new choices.

Neverwinter is a reasonable facsimile of a God that we all love and worship and bring to the lost. While not a religion in word or deed, it is a religion by sheer imagination and force.

It is the big bang theory witnessed by all.

My hope in my future children is rested upon Neverwinter, otherwise what else is there to do or to hope for or in.

This is what Neverwinter is to me, my bride-to-be, and my future.

Sincerely,

The Lyons Famile: Samantha and Michael Lyons, established 04/20/2013
  • Options
    jaggerwolf74jaggerwolf74 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have to follow that ^^^........Neverwinter is having a huge laugh when I realized I could do the Thriller dance!!
  • Options
    mobility1mobility1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    Neverwinter is experiencing unforgettable adventures with friends and family.

CAM00078_zps5346fbf6.jpg

And yes, that is my 2 year old son holding the limited edition Twinkle and Icingdeath.

gotta say. this dude should win something. and then possibly get a visit from child protection services.
  • Options
    jwfkivjwfkiv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter Nights is what gives me goosebumps and memories of playing it back on AOL

DungeonsAndDragonsNeverwinter-06-06092011.jpg
  • Options
    jademistxjademistx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    a real fun game. and to help all I can to have fun too:cool:
  • Options
    calendarrcalendarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter, well it might just be the end of my current relationship or the beginning of a new passion.
  • Options
    ptavvptavv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is a world where I go to get in touch with my inner geek.
  • Options
    fallenlord00fallenlord00 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is where we can all hang out and let the geek in us all be free!!! Neverwinter Online>every other MMO!

lmao.jpg
This discussion has been closed.