Comments

• Options
    argoddaargodda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is legendary.......
  • Options
    vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Only for the USA, oh well doesnt matter :)
  • Options
    racristracrist Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    only for U.S.? this is not good contest :((
  • Options
    mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My Response - with a simple statement:
    epiN9bi.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    racristracrist Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    for fat americans is this contest only
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is to video games

What oxygen is to life.

(sorry, it's early and I haven't had any coffee yet. More to come later)
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    wezilwezil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    539183_570702932949568_1649688208_n.jpg

I have played pnp dnd for 18 years now. Have DMed for 10. The first computer game I played was actually eye of the beholder on an old 386 before I knew what dnd was. Have owned and still do every dnd computer game made.

Next to the original Neverwinter Nights series, I would have to say THIS is the game I have been waiting for. Now to get the rest of the group to get some new pc's so I can finally stop DMing for a while.
  • Options
    two2wordstwo2words Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is not a game. It is world. For me.. When i play neverwinter.. I feel like the person i would be if i were alive at that time. Thanks for making me fel alive :)
  • Options
    joesouthjoesouth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Write your own story, in the book of Neverwinter...
    neverwinter_nights-wide.jpg
    neverwinter-nights-banner283299.jpg
  • Options
    errahnerrahn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hVNQFnu.png
    Neverwinter is a portal. A portal to another world, free of the everyday worries of life. A world where the fantastic is common place, where everyone is a hero, and anything is possible. A Perfect World, where problems can be solved by blade, friends are made, and enemies are laid to ruin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hellknight01hellknight01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    This week, we announced our plans for Beta Weekend Four and Open Beta, and we're celebrating in the best way possible (besides playing Neverwinter):

Giving away tons of SWAG!
    jZC92Fd.jpg

Starting now, we'll be giving you lots of chances to win all kinds of sweet items, from gaming mice and keyboards to t-shirts, speakers, and more. For this week's contest, all you have to do to qualify is post in this thread with your most creative answer to the question:

What is Neverwinter?

You can post a drawing, captioned screenshot, paper mache model, birthday cake, noodle art, laser light show (laser light show?!), you name it! The world is your oyster.

2 lucky winners will receive a set of Logitech Z623 Speakers
    4 lucky winners will receive a Cyborg Rat 7 or Rat MMO Gaming Mouse
    5 lucky winners will receive a Cyborg V5 Gaming Keyboard
    5 lucky winners will receive a Logitech G400, G500, or G700 Gaming Mouse
    10 lucky winners will receive a Neverwinter T-Shirt

Just be sure to get your submissions in by 12PM PDT (PACIFIC) FRIDAY, APRIL 12. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, April 17.

And please note that for this contest, we can only ship to addresses in the United States.

Have fun, and good luck!

Neverwinter is a fictional city-state in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game....LOL But also IT IS ......Having a few cocktails with a few of your favorite lady friends :
    Neverwinter-Nights-2-Storm-of-Zehir-1752.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    burr3burr3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    554256_584466494910994_1291813182_n.jpg
    This is Neverwinter to me. The promise of grand adventures both on screen and in my head. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    blitzkrieg521blitzkrieg521 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    is the game that is allowing us dnd fans a chance to enjoy and truly emerse ourselves in the neverwinter universe and dnd worlds
  • Options
    aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is D&D beyond the table... it's an epic adventure with people from all over.. it's living your character.. it's so many things that people have mentioned but most of all it's this...

06cdb9cc103c2a9cea676200e026c0fe.jpg?v=252900
  • Options
    neosayanneosayan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is the place where we can release our inner hero and share our stories with others
  • Options
    nimorrighannimorrighan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    xethxxethx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nwn2_ss_033007_002--screenshot_large.jpg

"I have known the crushing of the soul that defeat brings, and the burning, sickening pain of deep wounds-and would not have it otherwise. Such dark things make the bright spots burn the brighter."
    Korin of Neverwinter
    "Spellfire," by Ed Greenwood.

I know I'm shamelessly 'giving a nod' to the creator of Faerun... But it's always been a powerful quote in my life.

Every action has its consequence, and every step you take, decision you make, is entirely your own. One way or another, your stories will be heard and your choices remembered. Be you the Hero or the Villain, anyone making a name for themselves passes through Neverwinter.
  • Options
    nimorrighannimorrighan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    zwtr.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

And now I stop! ;D
  • Options
    pesho666pesho666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A land of ice and snow where in the Blacklake district scoundrels roam, by the clocks of Neverwinter we shall make a stand, here where cold wind blows but never lands.

By the way .. WE NEED MORE GOBLINS Screen-Shot-2012-10-25-at-1.41.16-PM-300x225.png
    7.jpg
  • Options
    kilmorofwowkilmorofwow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is-- the new hotness
    c447.png
    Rise of the Legion NWS-DDJ8OM3KR
    [Part 1] Dawn of a new threat NW-DNKQW78IR
    [Part 2] Gathering of Information NW-DBQXDKCKS
  • Options
    vinnymakvinnymak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is the next installment of a hobby that I have had for 25 years. I can't wait to see what direction the plot goes next.

rbaRf5e.jpg

I know it is Dragonlance but Dragonlance was published first.
    Belmaliel Seraph - Human Guardian Fighter (@Eldredd)
  • Options
    codexenacodexena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    See attached for my submission. The concept is based upon all the events that has placed Neverwinter into ruin, but continues to rebuild and provides the flame of hope to the downtrodden.

Thank you;
  • Options
    wisienkaswisienkas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    image.png

Always new adventures, no forcing you to do the same thing over and over and over
  • Options
    kennya40kennya40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter for me is a world that I can get lost in and forget about life's challenges for a few hours....Love it!
  • Options
    xyapsxxyapsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Newerwinter will be my hiding place from real life issues, a place where i can retreat and assume the form of my notorious thief alter ego. A home where problems can be solved in the most heroic way, one can imagine. :)
    20.jpg
    YaPS.png
  • Options
    faileanfailean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A Budweiser Frog outtake...
    8624765982_9dc2b3d365_b.jpg
  • Options
    facerollersmashfacerollersmash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To me Neverwinter is a world created in the minds of its adventurers. Those who play forge along there own paths, whether it be with loyal companions or a lone Rogue. The adventure will always be there, and will always be filled with doors of peril, and of course the spoils of victory. And for me being somewhat new to the world of Neverwinter, I have found it is filled with great people and of course games. From the first time I played D&D until now I have made new friends and enjoyed what has been around since before I was born.
  • Options
    reginald47reginald47 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Simply put, Neverwinter is everything we have ever dreamed a video game based on D&D could and should be.
  • Options
    gr1mmangr1mman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    What is Neverwinter?

The possible end of my marriage? Is that an answer? :eek:
This discussion has been closed.