test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OBT & BW4 Swag Contest!

Comments

• tobyn44tobyn44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's a place where pixels turn into worlds and monsters and people, then conquer them all with our help.
  • ryowulfryowulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    What is Neverwinter?

Fun
  • pemochanpemochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is not Second life...
    Its First life!
  • katbratkatbrat Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    PAXEast2013Katbrat_zpsc88acb98.png

I brought my daughter as well to teach her that it's cool for girls to game!
  • mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    katbrat wrote: »
    PAXEast2013Katbrat_zpsc88acb98.png

I want their display stand as my bar!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • captlipmancaptlipman Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What is Neverwinter?

Neverwinter is D&D and not a MMO Clone!

Also, it is a lot of fun!
  • painmanagementpainmanagement Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A place were I can be a Tiefling Rogue Trickster. Ruling the city from the underbelly.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I might of mentioned this before , but the CUBE rocks !
    The mimic isn't bad either :P
  • mrmoldymrmoldy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is the warm memory of a weaponized hamster. GO FOR THE EYES BOO!!!!
    hamster-knife.jpg
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease."

screenshot_2013-03-23-12-50-21_zps4a0d5a91.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wysteria90wysteria90 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My in-game screenshot revisited with Photoshop.

neverwinterdd.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nehjjhennehjjhen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is an epic game that goes back to the beginning of RPG. From Neverwinter Nights to the expansions of NWN2 this game has given me countless hours of epic and amazing adventures. With so many races to choose from and so many different looks and styles of gear and weapons, this game will definitely keep you coming back. Here is a custom Drizzt Do'Urden character portrait that I made many years ago when I played the original game and Icewind Dale. I hope all of you will enjoy NWN as much as I have.

[URL="[IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r162/GI_Jhen/Jhen_zps9d21fbdb.jpg[/IMG]"]Jhen_zps9d21fbdb.jpg[/URL]
  • whitedrgn579whitedrgn579 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is this..........

Dungeons_and_Dragons_game.jpg

Without needing this.

photo-main.jpg?1345008817
  • atseearratseearr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    failean wrote: »
    A Budweiser Frog outtake...
    8624765982_9dc2b3d365_b.jpg

Now that's a throwback!
  • atseearratseearr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is. It just is.
  • daringdirk1daringdirk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is ... the game for me!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYZ4PcqxnD6NRbQ2oNnWqPXkvnSFuK3VyrL7Fw2HG4kBwIyaFg
  • frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What is Neverwinter?

Escape into reality.
  • laterisablonlaterisablon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is hours of great fun spent with your friends, your guild, and your enemies.
  • heavenshock12heavenshock12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is Alwayssummer.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    "Adventure, Hope, Mystery, Intrigue, Danger."
    attachment.php?attachmentid=2081&d=1365267628
  • aderewaderew Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Neverwinter Online is currently the number one MMORPG!

78119355.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • khoffekhoffe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    screenshot_2013-03-10-13-25-12_zpsc49a8941.jpg
    screenshot_2013-02-10-18-15-33_zps48b27619.jpg

screenshot_2013-02-10-17-53-26_zpsd49e5574.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    We are a clan that stands strong, stands together and we let nobody venture forth alone.
  • epikoaepikoa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is Christmas in April and I know Santa Claus is real, he's real he's real he's real, because I asked him for a pony and he gave me this one and it's white and everything just like I asked for! I will feed him and love him and name him Hellspawn of Damnation.
    neverwinter-white-horse-mount-pc-gamer.jpg
  • finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is amazing, fantastic, fun, entertaining, cool, Neverwinter is about togetherness and teamwork, it is about the loot, the prizes, I want to win, I want a prizeeeee.....*cries*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is a new, revolutionary, 'Free-to-play from the gound up', Dungeons & Dragons-based Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game set in The Forgotten Realms that allows its players the ability to add their own original content to Cryptic Studios' Live Game Servers. This allows for endless questing possibilities, and allowing Community Members to showcase their work to the rest of the Neverwinter Community using the Foundry Toolset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • nimayianimayia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, since i'm from overseas searching to win a prize would just be silly and greedy, but i'd to let a peace of me which grew with this game in letters. I think i need to tell you guys this. I've played D&D with a couple friends from my teenage days, and it was awesome, always something which gave us the hunger for more, for another game session. This was awesome. With this game i felt in love the moment i felt the combat for real at the third beta day. I felt like this game was made for me. This feeling probably is shared with huge part of the community. I couldn't stop imagining the foundry with those insane combat abilities + team and hours of dungeons, mysteries and loots. It brings tears to my eyes. I'm a PvP player when it comes to MMO's, but i can see now lots of friends coming from all around the world just because they share the same love, crawling dungeons for all the shiny and weapons and adventures.
    I'd call this a love letter, never did this to anyone. (lolololol)
    Thanks for the game, i'm looking forward to improve myself in Neverwinter, this game gave me a social life death sentence.
    23.jpg
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fdb43e36a95c0e4848f843865ef61f3d1365276055.jpg
    Welcome to Neverwinter
  • mtlhedmtlhed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is:
  • draxthorndraxthorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What is Neverwinter

Neverwinter is a place for all to come it is a place for the highborn the lowborn and even the exiled drow. I have gone to Neverwinter with Drizzt and Wulfgar, Cattie-bre and Regis with Bruenor Battlehammer smashing the way. I have traveled the Astral planes with Guenhwyvar in wait for our dear friend Drizzt to call us forth.
    I've had many sleepless nights while visiting Neverwinter , not sure if i was going to live through the night. Other nights i would be stalking my prey to slay in order to finish the contract. Some nights I'll wake to the town gaurd tossing me out of jail for the drunken tavern brawl the night before.
    Neverwinter is where I've gone when i want something i can't get here. Neverwinter is the model i base all others from and compare to. Neverwinter it is a place for all to go and meet new friends and new challenges. Neverwinter is my home when I'm not here.

Draxthorn
    PS if I'm considered to be a winner of some swag please think of the mouse.
  • fgfghfjkhfkfffgfghfjkhfkff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is the Nutella to my toast, the bacon to my burger, ever more the the oxygen to my blood. Xp
This discussion has been closed.