What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

OBT & BW4 Swag Contest!

Comments

• Options
    mrbabylonmrbabylon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is Dungeons & Dragons for the modern age.
  • Options
    thetrickyxxthetrickyxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What is Neverwinter? Neverwinter is a place of former glory.. the core of the north a place of pure royalty and success. This place was looked upon by evils, they were jealous of it's greatness and planned to destroy it. We the people, WE THE HERO'S of Neverwinter are here as one, as a family, as A COMMUNITY to save this glorious jewel of the north from the brink of destruction. We come together with mead in our hands and enjoy each days as a fresh beginning.. we are the people of the north. This game shall bring great future to the land of the north, it is a game to combine the strengths of all hero's into one unstoppable force. Evils flee at the sight of our insurmountable power. For those who refuse to flee we charge with great strength and devastate them with one mighty blow. What is Neverwinter you ask? Neverwinter is me, Neverwinter is you, Neverwinter is all of us! We THE PEOPLE provide it strength to get back on it's feet and march forward to victory! So i say to all of you my people, who are WE!? WE ARE NEVERWINTER!!!!!!!
    I am Nurgle, Chaos god of filth and pestilence.. may the corpse carnival parade you with maggots and disease!

kMNzSBz.png
  • Options
    sendriensendrien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter.
    Promise, possibility.
    Romance, tragedy, comedy.
    Haven, refuge, home.
    Origin for adventure,
    destination for the weary.
    Paradise for the pursued,
    prison for the pernicious.
    Birthplace of legend,
    resting place of history.
    Saga of its peoples,
    myth in distant lands.
    Jewel in the North
    never cracked,
    never chipped,
    never broken.
    The world is not beautiful; therefore, it is.
  • Options
    zalathorm7zalathorm7 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter:
    Where winter never comes and all Starks decry,
    How is such a thing possible? With naught by balmy skies.
    For never has a Stark been so grievously wrong,
    When saying, "Winter is Coming!", to those whom Neverwinter belong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    logcutterlogcutter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What is Neverwinter? Simply is the Winter that never happened =] But i have to say makes for a awesome game!!
    The more you sweat in peace the less you bleed in war!
  • Options
    drudgydrudgy Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bc92a119-3423-4779-aeee-56116ffa229b_zps82635ec6.jpg

Neverwinter is exploring every possible dungeon, and far away land in order to find that one piece of gear that goes great with some epic shoes, and an arrow to the knee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click my Sig to view our community website
  • Options
    cau83cau83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is about years worth of fun and imagination there for your enjoyment. Tons of dungeons, loot, character progression and story line for you to become a part of.
  • Options
    kilronakilrona Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is making a halfling thief because, hey where did my wallet go.....
  • Options
    xionleexionlee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    The Birth of a legend in the hearts of man,

A chapter in history never to be forgotten,

A land that strikes fear into the hearts of even the most skilled adventurers,

A place of fear where even your own heartbeat could betray you,

Find the light of hope in the darkest of hours or it may be your last.

~Feel The Chill Of Neverwinter~
  • Options
    mardok2mardok2 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is a warm puppy.

charlie-brown-and-snoopy-133854.jpg
  • Options
    argoskeronargoskeron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is my forgotten passion for the sword coast renewed.
  • Options
    crystylcrystyl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "What is Neverwinter?" It's DnD without the "P"....or the "P"!
    "pay to WIN"? Ok you win! now go away and let the rest of us "Play in Peace" without your whining!
  • Options
    crusader2kcrusader2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Attachment not found.

Neverwinter is the Matrix
  • Options
    sansevil1sansevil1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jneverwinter-hero-of-mmos.jpg
    Neverwinter is the Hero of MMO's!
  • Options
    gaelforce1gaelforce1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter Haiku

A fantasy world
    Beyond imagination
    Brought to life online
  • Options
    marious0423marious0423 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited April 2013
    Before you sets a computer, and on your left is a 12 pack of your favorite beverage. Suddenly the computer comes alive, and before you know it, your being pulled back in time. Images of your past rush through your mind, as you remember all the fun times you had sitting around with your friends, rolling dice, and fighting things you thought would leave you dead, and sometimes they defeated you, but often times you won out, and found great treasure and wonderful items of great mysteries. And thanks to Crypic Studios, those days are back!

(thank you Cryptic/PWE, for you inspired me to create this pic)
    20009558_dbf8.jpg
  • Options
    flawedmonkeyflawedmonkey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is a city based in the fantasy world of the Forgotten Realms. It is a plague-struck, teetering monstrosity that is teeming with opportunities for wealth and death alike. THANK YOU for a great game set in this magnificent locale. We all can't wait.
  • Options
    erixeserixes Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What is Neverwinter?

In its purest form it is an extension of the brilliance of Dungeons and Dragons. A place where you can be the hero you ever desired and do so with your friends. And deep down its a revelation in the MMO community, with player created content to enhance the experience of the community. Neverwinter is the force that will shake the foundations of future MMO's and bring forth a reckoning to the titles already out there. The simplest form is that Neverwinter is fun. And that is what Neverwinter is the whole package.
  • Options
    eternityw8seternityw8s Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is beauty. A cornucopia of beautiful people, plants, and buildings. Both breathtaking and dangerous.
  • Options
    kalua72kalua72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    screenshot_2013-03-22-18-13-46.jpg

Neverwinter is a magnificent experience with its arms stretched open ready to embrace me and my friends in adventure.
  • Options
    odivenodiven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is and action mmorpg for friends of old to come together and fight the enmeys of D&D and for us to also make new freinds to adventure with around the great city of Neverwinter, it is also a hobby for people that just want to sit back and enjoy the game, its also not just another button pusher like all the other mmo's that i have played this looks like its going to be the next great D&D MMO and what the best thing about it? its FREE-TO-PLAY the devs are not look to suck all your money out of your wallet, they are looking ot make a great game for you to play not BUY, so to you Devs, Thank You!!!
  • Options
    mubmub Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is a home to all the incredible heroes!!!!!!!!!!! RAWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends!!! I ask of you to join me and fight this battle!!!!!!!!!!! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! RAISE ARMS!!!!!! :eek:
  • Options
    wromwrom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is a place where your heroic dreams can be expressed through an unimaginable adventure! A place where YOU can be the hero and set the tempo for your increasing notoriety through selfless deeds^^
  • Options
    cane01cane01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    icewind_dale.jpg

At last We the Fans finally get to embark on the journey we could only dream of those many years ago when playing FR D&D and reading books from R.A. Salvatore. What Adventures Await....
  • Options
    gussigurkagussigurka Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is my way to continue reading and exploring the fantastic world and lore of Faerun. As I've soon finished reading R.A Salvatore's book "Neverwinter" (and all from before) I can't wait to continue to see how Neverwinter have picked up after the books.
  • Options
    leafblower27leafblower27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is the end of my real world social life.

Currently working out how to play while at gym.
  • Options
    everdream085everdream085 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What is Neverwinter?
    Neverwinter is the largest Pen and Paper fantasy RPG on the planet, without having to worry about losing your dice, pencils or accidentally dropping your character sheet in a puddle on the way to your friends house.
  • Options
    dungeonmasterjdungeonmasterj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Enjoy my submission-hope you like it!531845_449984748415622_1823940098_n.jpg
  • Options
    kattpards1kattpards1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Essence of Neverwinter

It has been a long hard day,
    Maybe you spent the day at work,
    Perhaps that day was at school,
    Even if the day was spent at home cleaning,
    It had been a long hard day.

You sink into your computer chair,
    Maybe you get cozy on the couch,
    Perhaps its a bean bag on the floor,
    Even a stool at the kitchen table,
    Wherever you are there is the click of a switch.

Suddenly you start to unwind,
    Impatient though you are for the login screen to load faster,
    A mental shifting of gears,
    A slow deep breath as the skies of Neverwinter appear,
    Perhaps in the blink of an eye your troubles they fade away.

A local guard calls to you, “Please we need your help.”
    Of course you accept the challenge,
    Never was there any doubt,
    Off to the forests
    Perhaps the air filling with acrid smoke,
    Taken away from your desk,
    The troubles of your day so far away,
    Instead you hear another cry for help,
    Maybe you reach for your sword,
    Perhaps you begin to chant a prayer,
    Spell components slip into your fingers,
    Even if you fade into the shadows,
    You have begun the ritual of renewal.

This is Neverwinter,
    A doorway into another world,
    Slipping into another life,
    A breath of fresh air away from the everyday.
  • Options
    savadioussavadious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is us !

We are Neverwinter !
    :P
This discussion has been closed.