test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• darkwolf42775darkwolf42775 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0
    edited March 2013
    Why are all of u crying "grow up!"
  • sureshksureshk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Still cant log in !
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sureshk wrote: »
    Still cant log in !

Because the servers went down Sunday Night, perhaps?
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Calm down folks, all is well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • igorpetrovichigorpetrovich Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This game very good, but in future need add any distance class, like: Archer, or Ranger, or Hunter, with any ranged weapons: Longbow, or Shortbow, or Crossbow, or Sling...

It will be very good!...

Thanks!
    Dungeons & Dragons
  • pythropythro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I need another beta fast. This game is so awesome!!! I finally find an MMO that i want to keep playing.
  • soulbladereaversoulbladereaver Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    am i the only one who finds it funny that people are paying $200.00 to play for only a few days on what is already advertised as a FREE to play game.....

Smartest company ever getting testers to pay them instead of hiring more of their own testers lol:cool:
  • djmaxddjmaxd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    man i trying log in but a msg appear{account error,please click here for more information} can help ?
  • banex9banex9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    djmaxd wrote: »
    man i trying log in but a msg appear{account error,please click here for more information} can help ?

its cause beta is over for the moment just got to sit and wait for the next announcment for either open beta or yet any other betas
  • eagles9595eagles9595 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    Can't wait to read the new official announcements regarding all next beta... the sooner the better :)

hope the game will be released soon as well
  • russcorussco Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Is there plans for other beta weekends. If so, what are the dates?
  • daveybudderdaveybudder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Will the toons we've worked on in beta be available during launch? Or are there going to be character wipes? Just wondering because I've come across too much confusion on this matter. Some people have said there will be, some people have said there wont be. Just looking for a definite answer. Anyone know forsure? Taking my confused self to the forums instead of in game chat finally...
  • natural20snatural20s Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 31
    edited March 2013
    I too would like to return to Neverwinter. Fingers are crossed for a launch. I didn't notice many bugs that couldn't be squashed in a post launch update.
    mkemtf.jpg
  • kormaikormai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
    edited March 2013
    Will the toons we've worked on in beta be available during launch? Or are there going to be character wipes? Just wondering because I've come across too much confusion on this matter. Some people have said there will be, some people have said there wont be. Just looking for a definite answer. Anyone know forsure? Taking my confused self to the forums instead of in game chat finally...

There have been official posts that stated that characters will be wiped before launch. Atleast the closed beta chars, dont know if there will be an open beta but if there is an open beta they might not get wiped
  • nwnprednwnpred Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This game very good, but in future need add any distance class, like: Archer, or Ranger, or Hunter, with any ranged weapons: Longbow, or Shortbow, or Crossbow, or Sling...

It will be very good!...

Thanks!
    do'not forget the monks as well
  • pensspenss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Monk is true ! The need fast add Monk :)
  • gamercygamercy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited March 2013
    * I will wait until they announce new info on Beta
  • mensarmensar Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    gamercy wrote: »
    still no announcment :( I hope it even comes out this year or next ...

................ it's been three days

Seriously.. this thread might be for you.

This message brought to you by the superhero:
    Bacon Overlord

All available action figures, check.
    Hit the global cap, check.
    All lore and event perks done, check.
    All 1K mob perks done, check.
    All nemesis mob perks done, check.
    Break 20,000 perk points, check.
    Complete all 5K perk points, stay tuned!

Come see me on steam (be friends, drink fine wines, clink glasses and KILL STUFF ONLINE!)
  • kylecaraway63090kylecaraway63090 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    so if i buy one of the founders packs do i get to keep all these things when the game comes out and im alittle confused do i get access to the beta all the time or just on weekends when you say?
  • andymegahhandymegahh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I want Beta Key
  • llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    so if i buy one of the founders packs do i get to keep all these things when the game comes out and im alittle confused do i get access to the beta all the time or just on weekends when you say?

Yes, you keep all your items when the game comes out. Founder's pack items seem to be limited to one character, except the Bag (one per character) and mount (all characters share same type of mount). At least that's what I saw from beta 2. Founder's pack items were not available to us in bets 3.
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    llelowyn13 wrote: »
    Yes, you keep all your items when the game comes out. Founder's pack items seem to be limited to one character, except the Bag (one per character) and mount (all characters share same type of mount). At least that's what I saw from beta 2. Founder's pack items were not available to us in bets 3.

To be fair, the only item that is explicitly stated as "one per account" is the Adventurer's Helper Pack. So it's entirely possible that all those "fluff" items are available to all characters. Won't know until release I'm guessing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ravenhyxravenhyx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Its very unfair iv played dnd for 13 years mabe more finaly found a good game and ooo you didnt pay so your input means nothing to us thats like handing a kid a peace or candy leting him have it for a bit then telling him to spit it out.

i compleatly agree those who cant shell out the cash then told you go last thats messed up ever one shold be on the same lvl
    edited March 2013
    No I just want to know if I should wait for neverwinter or download Tera ... sorry if you misunderstood ... I wasn't complaining or crying

On the other hand I guess i'll wait for neverwinter since cryptic did a good job on STO :)
  • xerouxerou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Davey there's ALWAYS wipes, if only to get rid of redundant items that may corrupt the database and cause an account to fail to authorize, or cause cascade failure, etc. Those are just some of the reasons..
  • xerouxerou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nwnpred wrote: »
    do'not forget the monks as well

Monks, I would love that, and Paladin.
  • llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No I just want to know if I should wait for neverwinter or download Tera ... sorry if you misunderstood ... I wasn't complaining or crying

On the other hand I guess i'll wait for neverwinter since cryptic did a good job on STO :)

What rules says you cant play both games? It's better to try out many games and find one that suits you, than hold out for a game that you're not sure of. Try Tera, try Three Kingdoms, try Rift even. Lots of different gameplay styles, maybe one suits you better. Nothing says you have to dedicate yourself to one game indefinitely.
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • speedyakespeedyake Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am confused with the beta weekend stuff... Did it apply to everyone or can I buy guardian of neverwinter and still play the game?

(yeah I am that lazy...)
    edited March 2013
    What rules says you cant play both games? It's better to try out many games and find one that suits you, than hold out for a game that you're not sure of. Try Tera, try Three Kingdoms, try Rift even. Lots of different gameplay styles, maybe one suits you better. Nothing says you have to dedicate yourself to one game indefinitely.

you make a good point :)
  • wario88wario88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you make a good point :)

llelowyn13 is right and I myself am a perfect example.
    I have played over 30 free online games (I'm more into the mmorpg medieval type) and I have kept 15-18 of those games saved on my 500gbs portable hard drive.
    Though not all of them are of the same type. I got many different types of free online games. That way I can play whatever I want with whatever mood I'm in.
    For example lets say I feel like playing (most all types of games I get I find from MMOHUT.com) a Mecha type well the best mecha/robot game I could find is "RF online" so I start playing but then I feel like playing Medieval instant action, so I will start up Vindictus and so on and so forth.