test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    xerouxerou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Davey there's ALWAYS wipes, if only to get rid of redundant items that may corrupt the database and cause an account to fail to authorize, or cause cascade failure, etc. Those are just some of the reasons..
  • Options
    xerouxerou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nwnpred wrote: »
    do'not forget the monks as well

Monks, I would love that, and Paladin.
  • Options
    llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    gamercy wrote: »
    No I just want to know if I should wait for neverwinter or download Tera ... sorry if you misunderstood ... I wasn't complaining or crying

On the other hand I guess i'll wait for neverwinter since cryptic did a good job on STO :)

What rules says you cant play both games? It's better to try out many games and find one that suits you, than hold out for a game that you're not sure of. Try Tera, try Three Kingdoms, try Rift even. Lots of different gameplay styles, maybe one suits you better. Nothing says you have to dedicate yourself to one game indefinitely.
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • Options
    speedyakespeedyake Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am confused with the beta weekend stuff... Did it apply to everyone or can I buy guardian of neverwinter and still play the game?

(yeah I am that lazy...)
  • Options
    gamercygamercy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited March 2013
    llelowyn13 wrote: »
    What rules says you cant play both games? It's better to try out many games and find one that suits you, than hold out for a game that you're not sure of. Try Tera, try Three Kingdoms, try Rift even. Lots of different gameplay styles, maybe one suits you better. Nothing says you have to dedicate yourself to one game indefinitely.

you make a good point :)
  • Options
    wario88wario88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    llelowyn13 wrote: »
    gamercy wrote: »
    you make a good point :)

llelowyn13 is right and I myself am a perfect example.
    I have played over 30 free online games (I'm more into the mmorpg medieval type) and I have kept 15-18 of those games saved on my 500gbs portable hard drive.
    Though not all of them are of the same type. I got many different types of free online games. That way I can play whatever I want with whatever mood I'm in.
    For example lets say I feel like playing (most all types of games I get I find from MMOHUT.com) a Mecha type well the best mecha/robot game I could find is "RF online" so I start playing but then I feel like playing Medieval instant action, so I will start up Vindictus and so on and so forth.
  • Options
    wario88wario88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When will the the next schedule be given out?
  • Options
    pensspenss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well and when the administration will recover, and will write though the word!
  • Options
    gamercygamercy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited March 2013
    I guess we have to wait until they announce more details .. But since it's cryptic we will not be disappointed :)
  • Options
    bodhisattva3bodhisattva3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited March 2013
    If you were unfortunate enough to get ripped off by STO please do not come here expecting recompense. It's just not going to happen.

The moment you saw "lifetime subscription" you should have hid your wallet and gone on to the next game. If a game was good enough to justify a subscription, which none of them are, they would never offer a "lifetime sub". STO was a hype scam, like gw2, like swtor.

When you dive head first and throw your money at people you will be get ripped off eveytime when you are dealing with corporations, guaranteed, its how they do business. Manufacture a need for something and then prey on weak-minded people who have no discipline.

For them to keep bringing up a past scam is bad salesmanship. Hopefully this game will be different, but in all likelyhood it wont, and burdening it with association and privilege for past dupes is not going to help the matter and is a bad indicator.
  • Options
    carwano2carwano2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Help me please !! i am getting error when i log in to my account ... it stays .. account error, click here for more information ! .. pls help me !!!!
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    carwano2 wrote: »
    Help me please !! i am getting error when i log in to my account ... it stays .. account error, click here for more information ! .. pls help me !!!!

Games not open right now dude
    21.jpg
  • Options
    llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When you dive head first and throw your money at people you will be get ripped off eveytime when you are dealing with corporations, guaranteed, its how they do business. Manufacture a need for something and then prey on weak-minded people who have no discipline.

For them to keep bringing up a past scam is bad salesmanship. Hopefully this game will be different, but in all likelyhood it wont, and burdening it with association and privilege for past dupes is not going to help the matter and is a bad indicator.

Instead of bad mouthing the game that hasn't even come out yet, why not go find another game to play? Obviously you're not interested enough to support it. Don't need rabble like you slumming up the streets of Neverwinter just so you can shout 'this game sucks!' in Zone chat.
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • Options
    pintix88pintix88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    when is open?
  • Options
    sepheresephere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    pintix88 wrote: »
    when is open?

Well, it looks like BW3 was the last, and that ended about a week ago
    So, we're all waiting for open beta or release (whichever comes first), I suppose

there's info about beta and release in here:
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/about/faq

Some notes from it:
    "Q: When is Neverwinter's release date?
    Neverwinter is scheduled to be released in Early 2013. Make sure to Register and sign up for the official Neverwinter newsletter to be among the first to know the exact release date!

Q: What are the dates for Beta Weekends?
    Our first Beta event, Beta Weekend 1, will be February 8th through February 10th. The second Beta Weekend event will happen on March 8th through March 10th. Our last Beta event, Beta Weekend 3, begins on March 22nd and ends March 24th. We’ll see you then in the Forgotten Realms!"
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    carwano2 wrote: »

... LOL Serious? No way can anyone miss the 50,000 advertisements, announcements, banners and notes all over the forums and web site stating the date(s) and status of the game's progress and development.
  • Options
    orinjohorinjoh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am still getting an account error message and this is not a BETA WEEKEND! I need help running the game!!!!
  • Options
    flizleflizle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    orinjoh wrote: »
    I am still getting an account error message and this is not a BETA WEEKEND! I need help running the game!!!!

The game has not launched yet. No one can play. Are you for real?
  • Options
    drachenfeuer99drachenfeuer99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i just got my hero pack but is there a beta event after the 24 march ?? pls
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i just got my hero pack but is there a beta event after the 24 march ?? pls

Nothing is scheduled at the moment.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    huedcypherhuedcypher Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When is this game actually coming out? I purchased the lowest pack a month ago...
  • Options
    loliamosloliamos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    orinjoh wrote: »
    I am still getting an account error message and this is not a BETA WEEKEND! *I need help running the game!!!!
    flizle wrote: »
    The game has not launched yet. No one can play. Are you for real?
    LOL... be a joke, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xispadefogo2601xispadefogo2601 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    waterdhavianwaterdhavian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

1) This is an english speaking forum so don't post spanish links.
    2) The post/link is outdated and was made around the time the guardian fighter was announced.

Cryptic has let us know that they will come with an announcement soon and that it will be good news.
  • Options
    magicsnmagicsn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cryptic has let us know that they will come with an announcement soon and that it will be good news.

Interesting. Can you provide a link to this information? Thanks.
  • Options
    thunderfistthunderfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    magicsn wrote: »
    Interesting. Can you provide a link to this information? Thanks.

03-29-2013, 06:18 PM#

dezstravus

Administrator

Hey All,

We haven't made an official announcement yet, but stay tuned. Sorry if this sounds like a broken record, but I assure you that we have announcements in the works and will have good news for you all shortly.

Dezstravus
    Just a helpful dude from Perfect World who happens to have administrator access to the forums.
  • Options
    loliamosloliamos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1) This is an english speaking forum so don't post spanish links.
    2) The post/link is outdated and was made around the time the guardian fighter was announced.

That page is in Portuguese not Spanish, read before accusing ...

anyway, instead of saying that this is a forum "English", could you tell the user, you can place the post in both languages ​​or find a thread with his language, but not be so rude ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sheckys01sheckys01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    03-29-2013, 06:18 PM#

dezstravus

Administrator

Hey All,

We haven't made an official announcement yet, but stay tuned. Sorry if this sounds like a broken record, but I assure you that we have announcements in the works and will have good news for you all shortly.

Dezstravus
    Just a helpful dude from Perfect World who happens to have administrator access to the forums.

Hm... I wonder what the good news will be. Another Beta Weekend? Or straight to launch? I only got to play for a couple of days, but the game seems pretty solid to me so far. Of course, there were still unimplemented classes and races and there's the crafting system that wasn't working, yet, so I'm guessing they have to do at least one more beta.
  • Options
    umut46umut46 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hey guys how can i find radeem key to play beta can someone help me pls ?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    umut46 wrote: »
    hey guys how can i find radeem key to play beta can someone help me pls ?

When they say new wekeend beta event, maybe you find redeem key in webpages partners (ex: gamestore.com...) or when they say launches beta access or you can buy a pack neverwinter hero or guardian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]