test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are you playing until NW Comes out?

silidonssilidons Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Off Topic
What are you guys playing until the game comes out? Seriously played so much this last weekend (was my 1st time playing) and the game was such a huge breath of fresh air and now I don't know what the hell game to play until then...
Post edited by silidons on

Comments

• Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's a fun game called 'NWO Forum Quest'

the basic Jist, is you sit in front of your computer all day, and hit re-fresh, hoping for some news about a release date... or even a crumb about an upcoming race / class / monster / or foundry screen shot even...

but that's not all! you can take 'Side Quests' and post in other forum threads that really have nothing to do with the 'main story line' - but they help to kill the time till something exiting happens... and I'm sure there are XP points being stored somewhere secret with each helpful post that we respond to... right? just gotta be...

:-P

I keep meaning to fire up StarCraft - or Planet Side 2... but every thing else just seems to fall flat when compared to the fun I had in Beta Weekends. :-) I'm gonna ride this 'high' as long as I can.
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sneakycheesessneakycheeses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Diablo 3 and Arma 2.
    Brodicus - 60 Trickster Rogue - Dragon
  • Options
    slayogornslayogorn Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dota2, Blood Bowl Chaos Edition
  • Options
    ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Rift, and Tomb Raider. With a splash of Skyrim. :)
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited March 2013
    I'm playing Master of Orion 2. Cuz I'm oldskool like dat.
  • Options
    juumillerjuumiller Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Jade Dynasty, DC Universe Online, CoD and Battlefield Play4Free :o
    respect.jpg
  • Options
    emrendillemrendill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    foolishlobsterfoolishlobster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wesgar wrote: »

the basic Jist, is you sit in front of your computer all day, and hit re-fresh, hoping for some news about a release date... or even a crumb about an upcoming race / class / monster / or foundry screen shot even...

but that's not all! you can take 'Side Quests' and post in other forum threads that really have nothing to do with the 'main story line' - but they help to kill the time till something exiting happens... and I'm sure there are XP points being stored somewhere secret with each helpful post that we respond to... right? just gotta be...

:-P

I keep meaning to fire up StarCraft - or Planet Side 2... but every thing else just seems to fall flat when compared to the fun I had in Beta Weekends. :-) I'm gonna ride this 'high' as long as I can.

Yeaaaaaah this is me.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am playing with foundry.

*runs away like Brave Sir Robin to escape from angry mob with pitchforks*
  • Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    There he is... GET HIM!
  • Options
    warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    wesgar wrote: »

Hell ya this one .....

... and eventually Battlefield 3

..... but before I have to get some1 (gillrmn)
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Star Trek Online, Blacklight Retribution and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
  • Options
    shaudrashaudra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    desmun wrote: »
    Exactly, playing this came called NW Forums ... ;)
    shautrusig.jpg
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Watching the forums and watching some twitch video streams about other people playing this past weekend.
  • Options
    lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm playing around with the other freebies in the PWE games. I jumped on my STO account, and I have to admit...that Andorian ship is pretty impressive and fun.

I still have to try out the other games to see what they're like.
    L'sya Raiya
  • Options
    ganiriesganiries Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Have Tera, DDO, DCUO, Vindictus, Age of Wushu, LOTRO and War of the Roses installed. Not really playing anything regular, but jumping between games.

Was playing Tera, but after hitting 60, I don't want to log in anymore, lol. I'm not really interested in grinding in any games or spending hours in front of the computer playing.
    Ornament-3.gif
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Guild Wars 2 and some Planetside 2. Also cruising these forums wayyyyy toooo much. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    slowshieldslowshield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Reading the forums, alongside with you guys...
    Killing people on starcraft2 :p as well as testing stuff on the foundry!
    <Archons> +8 GMT Oceanic Guild, 300 Member Strong @ Dragon Server!
    banner.png
    Silverblade (60 TR), Silver (60 DC), SilverShield (60 GF), SilverStorm (60 CW), Ultimate (60 GWF)
  • Options
    cirindicirindi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The Secret World is my main game. I am beta testing a couple of games right now too.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    desmun wrote: »
    There he is... GET HIM!
    warbr wrote: »
    ..... but before I have to get some1 (gillrmn)

I got training from Brave Sir Robin in running away. I cannot be caught! :p

But seriously, I am making some nifty stuff in foundry based on feedback. The foundry is strong with these ones!
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    DC Universe and SWTOR
  • Options
    jkaplan92jkaplan92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Mass Effect 3, starcraft 2, and a bit of league of legends.
  • Options
    lmfaocookieslmfaocookies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dota 2, Age of wushu and warframes.... Guild wars 2 kinda lost it's taste after playing NeverWinter... I regret it =3=
    :mad:
    sxEasVM.jpg
  • Options
    falfidorfalfidor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 67
    edited March 2013
    I just bought Neverwinter Nights 2 - Complete Edition yesterday night ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Nothing :/

So add me to CB!!
  • Options
    grimsbigrimsbi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    LOTRO, KoA:Reckoning and Dark Souls
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Playing CO. But once NWO is out I think mah time in Champs is over. An PNP MMO thats made by Cryptic and doesnt have Rob Mahogany ( if you dont know who , this is a good thing keep it that way :I) in it this fact is an inevitability!
  • Options
    iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cant decide what to play. I was playing TSW for awhile, but really cannot get into anything waiting on this to come out.

Sooo... Ill go with the Forum game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]