test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are you playing until NW Comes out?

124»

Comments

• Options
    jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Basically im the same as foolishlobster except add the fill up my wikia game and work guild site game to the list :)

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • Options
    spacedinvaderspacedinvader Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Wars 2.
    M i n e r v a | R e q u i e m
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Honestly Ive been playing Happy Wars on the 360 with my uncle who live on the other side of the US. It gives me time to talk to him and stuff
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    digu21digu21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013
    Been playing NW Forum Quest and also Smite which I just recently started playing while waiting for NW otherwise its the game of Real Life Love life which I generally suck *** at!
    15.jpg
  • Options
    sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I went back to playing Rift. Pretty awesome game, IMO.
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • Options
    delgatto42delgatto42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Planetside 2 and Warframe, when not bored at work wishing I had Gateway to mess with.
    When he gets to Heaven To Saint Peter he will say, "Hand me 4d6. Lets roll the dice and play!"
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Fallout 3, no mods, no cheats just a memory of how I finished it and am trying to do it differently. Goodbye Megaton this time.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    zgrtizgrti Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Runes of magic , WOW , LOL
  • Options
    pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Was playing DCUO but that got real old real quick.
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
  • Options
    altyrealtyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Well, I had the GW2 free weekend to enjoy a few days ago - that was fun, even though my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> computer turned it into a slideshow (I really should think about upgrading).

So, for the rest of the week, I plan on seeing how many times I can beat every LoZ game I own before I either go insane and start speaking fluent Hylian, or split into a coma.

*ahem* or Neverwinter opens. That's an option too.
  • Options
    theblueshepherdtheblueshepherd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've spending time with the family. Because when this goes live... I'll become neglectful for a few days :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

___________House Kal'Daka Recruiting______________
    GUILD SITE: http://housekaldaka.enjin.com/
  • Options
    cynicalazamacynicalazama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Im playing TSW (personally one of my favourite games) through but getting frustrated with the quest 'Cost of Magic' - if anyone plays TSW you know which one i mean.

Other than that, i am coking huge batches of home made chili and curry because as of 27th, moms neglecting everyone.
  • Options
    klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    iaughteriaughter Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Messing around with League of Legends and Starcraft 2 for the most part. Mainly going crazy with boredom.
  • Options
    j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I previously played SWG, then I was playing stand alone like NWN and Skyrim.
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...
  • Options
    jkaplan92jkaplan92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Playing SC2 anyone want to do some 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s, could get a group going for some random fun?
  • Options
    tabbytreebarktabbytreebark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Real life has been keeping me busy lately, though I did recently go back on LOTRO. Not very actively, but I've been playing it a little every few days.
  • Options
    griffin230griffin230 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
    edited April 2013
    DDO mainly, sometimes DCUO.
  • Options
    callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Real Life up until Today.

Back to PoE til tuesday, I just found out about this game today.

Cant wait to no life it the next few days, but I fear a level cap of 60 is too low..
  • Options
    altyrealtyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    callmedeux wrote: »
    Real Life up until Today.

Back to PoE til tuesday, I just found out about this game today.

Cant wait to no life it the next few days, but I fear a level cap of 60 is too low..

60 worked just fine for vanilla WoW and plenty of other games, and the cap for PnP D&D is even lower than that (30, if I recall correctly?)
  • Options
    mostoastymostoasty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Apb: Reloaded and I'm tired of it. Can't wait till Tuesday.
  • Options
    cryptonicplaguecryptonicplague Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know this is probably the saddest response ever but... me and boyfriend have been playing Happy Wars on Xbox til this game comes out. :(...
    flower_warrior_by_eskeleton22-d4lkbcy_zpsfd61e1ff.png
  • Options
    warchiefgarroshwarchiefgarrosh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    World of Warcraft
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wujoewujoe Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i played DDO khyber:wujoh but i got bored now i play wartune, but both are trumped by NWO this game looks fun, im going to play a rogue, not because of its insane damage, because i love the mechanics of it
  • Options
    mozart116mozart116 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Leveling in TERA
  • Options
    winstoncola1winstoncola1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    Dungeon Crawl - tiles
  • Options
    teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    WAS playing PoE till about 4 weeks ago, moved to Defiance and have not logged into that in 3 days now waiting for NW :D
  • Options
    reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    all sorts of things baldurs gate nwn CO FW EQ2 new tombraider
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • Options
    everautumneverautumn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been playing DDO, but in the last week I haven't been able to play anything. I just keep logging on the NeverWinter, hoping for a SURPRISE early opening!!! Ha, sadness I know. And now I have to go to work, because it opens at 9am on a Tuesday on the pacific, so almost everyone on the west coast won't be logging in until after 5pm. This is going to be a looong day.