test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are you playing until NW Comes out?

Comments

• Options
    jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Playing through Divinity 2.
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."
  • Options
    pipebombb13pipebombb13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Wars 2 and Hunter 2 on Ipad :).. Carnt wait for Warhammer Quest on IPad to come out too :)
  • Options
    ptreese84ptreese84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Evil Genius... yeah.. im old.
  • Options
    lysylyalysylya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    GW2, SWTOR and Tera.
    Veteran MMO player; Veteran D&D Player
    From M59, UO EQ, & DaoC to the present
  • Options
    kittledorfkittledorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Play Defiance and Sacred Citadel, but soon time for Neverwinter that i will play until i get my hands on Wildstar :D.
  • Options
    elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I made the mistake of finding out TERA is now free and have been playing it to the point where I have lost almost all interest in Neverwinter. I logged on for a few minutes in BW 4 and saw my Wizard's robe was all shades of blue and his orb looked more ornate. Then I logged out. I know, door, ***, don
    2.jpg
  • Options
    elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    timm4444 wrote: »
    I'm playing this game that apparently is:

So popular everyone alive plays.

So graphically beautiful in glassless 3D On a 360 Screen.

Completely classless, with Unique storylines for every player.

The most realistic crafting I've ever seen.

Brutal unforgiving combat, noobs need not apply.

A dev team that never, never posts patch notes. But release massive events on the playerbase unawares. ( Mostly in the form of what the player base calls "Natural Disasters" or "Acts-of God" )

Massive guilds with Epic Guild vs. Guild warfare

About a bajillion different earnable currencies.

Awesome mounts. Both Naturalistic and Mechanical.

So hardcore it only gives you one life, and if you die your perma banned. Though some players believe that you go to another server, or simply return to this one but on another account.

And best of all! its F2P!!!:D

Wish I could remember the name of it though. . .

You're thinking of Guild Wars 2 man. For the life of me I cannot figure out why you would forget the name.
    2.jpg
  • Options
    theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    finishing Dishonored and Bioshock Infinite. and, as always, Borderlands (2).
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • Options
    hainorhainor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DDO. There is currently no better DnD based game available.

This is true.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DDO. There is currently no better DnD based game available.

Should have mentioned this in my previous post, I am Always playing DDO every single day on Khyber, and I often play a second game later at night when the wife's asleep that I can be lone wolf in.

The second game varies all the time as I get bored easily and recently I am goofing off in scarlet blade. When I am not around I am working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DCUO, Torchlight II, Dominoes, Scrabble
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    Rift! And Defiance! And this little android game called Knight of Pen n Paper!
    And... I sit here patiently waiting for release day...
  • Options
    fabmarkfabmark Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    playing everquest
  • Options
    mutley1984mutley1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Breath of fire 3, watching my way through dragonball z and some skyrim.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mutley1984 wrote: »
    Breath of fire 3, ....

;) What a nice game!

You will be surprised that we can also make that game in foundry! :D
  • Options
    mutley1984mutley1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    ;) What a nice game!

You will be surprised that we can also make that game in foundry! :D

Having an awesome blast of nostalgia :)

I'm really looking forward to playing around with the foundry!!
  • Options
    implementofwarimplementofwar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Planetside 2.

Im tempted to try out some of the other Perfect World games but only really Neverwinter and the Foundry interests me so far.

I wish I found this game a week from now instead of a few days ago. I hate waiting to play a game that I want to play.
  • Options
    timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited April 2013
    elminban wrote: »
    You're thinking of Guild Wars 2 man. For the life of me I cannot figure out why you would forget the name.

2 facts you missed:

guild Wars 2 is Not F2P, its B2P

there is Character resurrection, not permadeath. . .
  • Options
    franjean82franjean82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Old Republic, currently. Roaming Makeb to see what's new. Then, on 4/27, it'll be time to trade out the blasters for a pair of daggers. ;)
    Rogue.jpg

Player of Wilcomb Goodale
  • Options
    sjforrestsjforrest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Warframe. My nick in there is Elentil.
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I'm playing Tera but also downloading EQ2 right now to give that a try for the weekend.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I went back to STO, trying to decide if I should dump all my Dilithium for Zen beforehand
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Diablo 3 and Fallout New Vegas.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    bpphantombpphantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh, adding LotRO for this weekend since it's double XP and I need to level my Guardian.
    - bpphantom

Grace, Tiefling Devoted Cleric

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman."
  • Options
    warfurybladezwarfurybladez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Logged onto GW2, played some WvW, killed Jormag, logged out. Just can't go back to it after Neverwinter haha. Might play a bit of Witcher 2 now :p
    Underworld Knights - Premier Oceanic Guild
  • Options
    timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited April 2013
    I am already playing Neverwinter. . .

look below for the guide. . .
  • Options
    eyewishuheaveneyewishuheaven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I picked up Borderlands 1&2 from the PS Store for $20USD last Tue and started playing it last Fri. I've got to say part 1 is a ton of fun to play. Looking to try to get to Borderlands 2 to before the 27th. But me being me I'm playing every dang side quest and I'm not going to boot up 2 until I beat part 1. I recently beat Tomb Raider (Steam) (100% completion and am playing Bio Inf (Steam) on hard level (not 1999).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ultima Online, NWO forum refresh, YouTube videos on NWO, cyst popping, comidone extraction, and other nasty surgical procedures.

XD
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    World of Tanks :)
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.