test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are you playing until NW Comes out?

Comments

• Options
    kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not playing anything on a regular basis. I still get on SWTOR from time to time but there isnt much for me to do there until they move class story forward or make PvP interresting, cant stand doing flashpoints with people yelling at me to press spacebar on every story elements. Never really liked GW2 that much and only played because some of my friends did.
  • Options
    warmasterpalakwarmasterpalak Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Skyrim. Maybe some GW2.
  • Options
    zelibelizelibeli Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    GW2 and Minecraft
    cori-3a_zpsc08072b2.png
  • Options
    saintxiisaintxii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 100
    edited April 2013
    another mmo in closed beta :D
  • Options
    daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Playing a little GW2 and TSW. With some Freelancer thrown in during the afternoons if I'm home before my girlfriend. Though I really should get around to finishing Bioshock at some point, I doubt I'll have the time to once the 30th hits.
  • Options
    vampuricknightvampuricknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    Smite, maybe some skyrim/tf2 definately not another mmo want to keep my mmo craving up for the 25th.
  • Options
    chaoticwheechaoticwhee Member Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    No time to play. I spend everyday crying over an open Neverwinter Online launcher.
  • Options
    leissesleisses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DotA 2...........
  • Options
    shammusshammus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18
    edited April 2013
    I am playing The Secret World, Borderlands 2, and a bit of Starcraft 2. Yeah I know.... all over the genre map!
  • Options
    snakeoil88snakeoil88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bioshock infinite
  • Options
    erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    Will probably reinstall the ol' good Hegemony: Philip of Macedon and give it another go before the open beta.

Wonder how many people even know that game.
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am so proud of this community! there was a 'troll' comment clear back on page 2 of this long thread and NOT ONE PERSON fed it!

So freaking AWESOME!

I love you guys! (Platonic-ly, of course...)
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    abominabomin Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    silidons wrote: »
    What are you guys playing until the game comes out? Seriously played so much this last weekend (was my 1st time playing) and the game was such a huge breath of fresh air and now I don't know what the hell game to play until then...

wurmonline.com its a java 3d/2d game from Ralph, Notch from Minecraft had a hand in making it. Been playing it for years, on and off. Its a game you can grind like crazy on, or go away from it and come back to it. past year there been some major improvements to it.
  • Options
    doomstroke99doomstroke99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tera, and maybe the free GW2 trial this weekend...
  • Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    More active in the Neverwinter Forum Game also here :)
    Testing some CB's of upcoming 2013 mmorpg's also and having some fun with Defiance.
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was going to play the new Makeb stuff on SWTOR, but when I logged in... eh. I'll just wait till the 25th. Only a week away now.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited April 2013
    Well, it's been a long time since this post first went up - got my Moo2 addiction out of the way, beat Farcry 3 twice. Great game. Little bit of Simcity (4) here and there. Hopping back into Starcraft 2 for a bit.
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Wars 2, DCUO, Tera.
  • Options
    jyadejyade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    forsaken world, but really ready to quit, just wish I could use my leaves there to buy back zen lol
  • Options
    ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    abomin wrote: »
    wurmonline.com its a java 3d/2d game from Ralph, Notch from Minecraft had a hand in making it. Been playing it for years, on and off. Its a game you can grind like crazy on, or go away from it and come back to it. past year there been some major improvements to it.

I used to play that... been a long time now though.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am trying out Scarlet Blade right now... oddly addicting. I don't think I will play it for a long time though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    sepheresephere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gw2 for a kind of a hack&slash with miniquests/events and a small storyline,
    the classes are very fun at killing things,
    each class has their own unique style, like even if it's the same weapon, the skills are different.
    I like that the loot system is personal, even the ores have nodes only for you, so you can't take someone's loot.
    Also the pvp is pretty fun too, and even though I'm more of a pve person, I actually enjoy the pvp from time to time.

I was playing the new Age of Wushu recently but realized that the main storyline had a huge gap between about level 9 and 30, so lost interest. The pvp's ok though, if you're a similar level range to the person pvping against you.

Sometimes I'll play Dc Universe online and remake characters with different combinations and that's fun,
    but I wish they had more content after level 30,
    and no I don't mean instances or achievements, but actual quests where you go around and kill things >_<.
    I like the style system, where you unlock styles permanently (clothes) and can use whichever combination you want whenever you want; while your actual armor can be anything.

Sometimes I'll play The Secret World, I like the modern concept, the graphics are pretty nice and have a nice style.
    I like that you can eventually learn all the weapon skills,
    but in reality you should focus on two or three, because it takes too long time-wise if you're trying to learn several at once.
    Don't really like some of the elitism in instances,
    but if you play the game for casual pve, than it doesn't really bother you too much,
    since most of the time is spent outside of the instances, for me anyway.
    And clothes, you can actually buy clothes in game and wear them at anytime/any combo (make your own unique style of outfit), love London's shop pangaea,
    (since it's not the actual clothes that's the armor, but rather it's the jewelry/talismans).

I was playing Tera, but I didn't like that the normal monsters were really weak,
    it kinda made it boring.
    Though the classes actual skills are very fun combat-wise, I felt that the normal monsters were just way to weak to enjoy it.
    I mean there are harder monsters,
    but they're not the normal questing monsters, so,
    seems pointless to play if I didn't enjoy killing stuff in a game.
    They have a nice outfit system, you can pay a npc to change the look of your armor,
    and it doesn't cost too much ingame coin either.
    They have pvp servers, but I didn't try them out (played on a pve server),
    though I heard you get ganked a lot in the lower levels, especially if you plan on soloing.

I guess that's about it for now, for the mmos that I play/played recently.
  • Options
    timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited April 2013
    I'm playing this game that apparently is:

So popular everyone alive plays.

So graphically beautiful in glassless 3D On a 360 Screen.

Completely classless, with Unique storylines for every player.

The most realistic crafting I've ever seen.

Brutal unforgiving combat, noobs need not apply.

A dev team that never, never posts patch notes. But release massive events on the playerbase unawares. ( Mostly in the form of what the player base calls "Natural Disasters" or "Acts-of God" )

Massive guilds with Epic Guild vs. Guild warfare

About a bajillion different earnable currencies.

Awesome mounts. Both Naturalistic and Mechanical.

So hardcore it only gives you one life, and if you die your perma banned. Though some players believe that you go to another server, or simply return to this one but on another account.

And best of all! its F2P!!!:D

Wish I could remember the name of it though. . .
  • Options
    bpphantombpphantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    GW2, PoE, and of course 3.5 and 4e tabletop.
    - bpphantom

Grace, Tiefling Devoted Cleric

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman."
  • Options
    dramdrumdramdrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    NW actually got me in the D&D mood so after BW4 was over i downloaded Turbine's Dungeons and Dragons Online.

I played it back in the day when it was subscription based but now they turned F2P, like every other game out there.

I kinda like it so far in the early levels. Seems kinda closer to the tabletop rules than NW. Graphics are a bit old but still decent. The P2W factor hasn't kicked in yet since iam still low level.

Think it will do to pass the time till the 30th.
  • Options
    kimoy8520kimoy8520 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Warframe..
  • Options
    robopwnrobopwn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Wars 2 & The Secret World.

Sadly I don't really want to drop either of these games, given the similar themese/setting I'd be comfortable leaving GW2 if not for the amazing WvW. I'll likely just end up back-burnering it for a while.
  • Options
    jchrise102jchrise102 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Star Trek Online & The Secret World
    The old world will burn in the fires of industry
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sto & dota 2
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    STO - Love the ship to ship combat.