test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• jendrynjendryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited March 2013
    theht wrote: »
    Woo!! PC Gamer in!

Huzzah! Thanks for adding us in!
  • fonzelsfonzels Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    how many more sleeps till the 8th??
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Woot PC GAMER!!!!
  • darknesslives613darknesslives613 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Excellent News!!!!! Now where did I put my staff?
  • grayzen12grayzen12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Awesome guys. Thanks for letting us know about the PC gamer keys. Shame I redeemed the friend pass, I guess it's wasted now?
  • doug200463doug200463 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    >.< what happened to the old school beta.. where it was more than a weekend... i wont be buying a game w/o trying it 1st, IDC what kind of kool items you offer... if you give me a beta key, ill buy a pack.. I want to buy a pack before release, to take advantage of the items, but im not getting burned by another game.. wont happen.. so if you want my money now, hook a brotha up... if not, then i guess it waits till release.
    Clerics need a BUFF! Not a Nerf! Or create another healing class thats able to heal a group well...
  • zombie3k1zombie3k1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well guess i wont be getting into beta.. some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> if you ask me.. you expect people to pay you, to test your game.. sorry... how about a release date then? april? may? never? *sigh*
  • virushunter123virushunter123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    doug200463 wrote: »
    >.< what happened to the old school beta.. where it was more than a weekend... i wont be buying a game w/o trying it 1st, IDC what kind of kool items you offer... if you give me a beta key, ill buy a pack.. I want to buy a pack before release, to take advantage of the items, but im not getting burned by another game.. wont happen.. so if you want my money now, hook a brotha up... if not, then i guess it waits till release.
    zombie3k1 wrote: »
    Well guess i wont be getting into beta.. some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> if you ask me.. you expect people to pay you, to test your game.. sorry... how about a release date then? april? may? never? *sigh*

Woah woah woah, before you start crying because you didn't get the luxury treatment, why not get your hands on a PC Gamer key? They're not that hard to get.
  • fallenxaphanfallenxaphan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    doug200463 wrote: »
    i wont be buying a game w/o trying it 1st,

The game is free to play, so you don't have to buy the game, but if you want shinies then yes you can buy a founders pack, as an added bonus the packs give you beta weekend access.

If that doesn't sit well with you then hit up one of the sites doing key giveaways, Pc gamer and the like. there's always a way.
    Lifetime Sto subscriber
    Lifetime Champions subscriber
  • bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Be patiant Lifers. Emails are on the way (just received mine - thanks Cryptic):D
  • althekingbundyalthekingbundy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hi, i redeemed my pc gamer key some days ago and got a pale horse mount, and i tought that key is also for beta weekend, but some people are saying that is only for the mount and not beta acces? im so confused right now :( anyone else know something abouth that?
  • shadesdevilshadesdevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hi, i redeemed my pc gamer key some days ago and got a pale horse mount, and i tought that key is also for beta weekend, but some people are saying that is only for the mount and not beta acces? im so confused right now :( anyone else know something abouth that?

The PC Gamer keys DO grant beta access, as well as one of two mounts.
  • althekingbundyalthekingbundy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The PC Gamer keys DO grant beta access, as well as one of two mounts.

ok, thx for the reply, feel so much better now:cool:
  • suntzukidsuntzukid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So I entered my PC gamer key last night actually, the next beta for 22-24, do I have to re-enter it? Or am I automatically signed up for the beta?
  • trikirantrikiran Member Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Be patiant Lifers. Emails are on the way (just received mine - thanks Cryptic):D

I would love to know "Why" there is a delay in me getting mine. #1 I was first day sto lifer buyer, The day it came up, I was one of the first buyers. #2 My email alphabetically is in the abc catagory. #3 My username is also low end alphabet. So it's like weird. unless the list is just randomized and they are just going threw it willy nilly.
  • xaralleixarallei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are the pc gamer people supposed to receive beta emails? Because I didn't get one yet.
  • wodny1988wodny1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    xarallei wrote: »
    Are the pc gamer people supposed to receive beta emails? Because I didn't get one yet.
    Good question. I would really like to know that.
    edited March 2013
    wodny1988 wrote: »
    Good question. I would really like to know that.
    Yes! I just got mine weeeeeeeee
  • luvdadewluvdadew Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I purchased a guardian's pack, but I don't see any beta key sent to me. Is there a place to find this? Thanks,
  • shadesdevilshadesdevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    luvdadew wrote: »
    I purchased a guardian's pack, but I don't see any beta key sent to me. Is there a place to find this? Thanks,

Those who purchase a founders pack DO NOT receive a key, rather the account that the founders pack was purchased under is automatically flagged with beta access.
  • mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    luvdadew wrote: »

The only time that a beta key would be sent to you would be if you had purchased the "Hero of the North" Founders pack. The key that is sent to you then would be a friend key and is only good for one of the remaining Beta Weekends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • piano57piano57 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sorry if this has been answered already. I'm a STO lifetime subscriber. Will I get a beta key or is my account flagged?

Nevermind I got my answer.
  • foolishlobsterfoolishlobster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    piano57 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been answered already. I'm a STO lifetime subscriber. Will I get a beta key or is my account flagged?

Your account is flagged, download and get ready!
  • drizzt103drizzt103 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    will all pc gamer beta keys get an invite to both weekends? or half this weekend and half the last weekend?
  • smagusgroksmagusgrok Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    pc gamer keys can be used on the 8th per the front of this topic
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    drizzt103 wrote: »
    will all pc gamer beta keys get an invite to both weekends?
    Yes. /10char
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I went ahead and snagged a couple of the PC Gamers, and also added Guardian to my HOTN. So excited. See you all this weekend. :)
  • wodny1988wodny1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    drizzt103 wrote: »
    will all pc gamer beta keys get an invite to both weekends? or half this weekend and half the last weekend?
    Both. :)

I have PC Gamer key and still haven't received a mail. :(
  • targo29targo29 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I guess I'll bring this up since no one else has.But How dare cryptic give people spider mounts,that have no form of safety harness.What happens if said spider mount gets spooked and takes off up a mountain side?The rider will fall off the mount possibly cracking his head wide open.Sure the Dwarves will be ok with their thick skulls.But what about the tiny halfings and fragile elves?I can already see the law suits now.That's why I'm offering my services as council.That's right I Targosis Sar Pendergrass Esq. from the offices of Otto,Elminster and Fizban will represent the injured in all spider mount related injury cases.Our offices are located at the corner of Greycloak ave. and Tempus ct.,through the third portal on the left.Contact through any crystal ball or scrying spell.

*No such law firm actually exist this was for entertainment purposes only.Any attempt to actually reach or contact said law firm will be met with non stop pointing and laughing.
  • noctournous93noctournous93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited March 2013
    PC gamer beta key here but again no email for me aswell