test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Founder's Packs now available!

Comments

• Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What is a "1 RESPEC TOKEN"?
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    sparhawksparhawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If by a couple of hours you mean about 19.5 hours, then yes.
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Regarding eyebreaker7's question of "what is a respec token".

Assuming it is like other games, you would use that to re-set the stats that you chose as you leveled up. this would let you choose new things to develop your character in a different way. Often time's these are fairly 'costly' items in cash shops. (think $20 value.)
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks wesgar. Much appreciated.

Lol. I read it as RespecT token. Couldn't figure out why a token would give you respect.
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wesgar wrote: »
    ... - I'd like a bit of help getting 'pushed over the edge' to make the larger $$ commitment, instead of the smaller one....

...ok, that's my 3 Q's can some one help me decide how much / if any cash to plunk down by answering the Q's? thanks.

zWolf / Wesgar -out.

Ok, forget my questions - I just watched the MMORPG.COM streaming play test they did with Zeek - DOOOD - I'm re-sold! plunkin down my $200 bones now!! I'm LOVING this game!

zWolf.

Does anyone know if I buy the $200 package, AND the $60 one, if I will get 2 small bags of holding? I hope so... that might make even more worth it - otherwise, it's an awful lot of cash to buy a wolf companion, that I could probably get in game for less... for now I'll do the $200, and see what the gems / wolf / and bag would cost to buy separately or if it would be worth it to buy the bonus.
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sinzan82sinzan82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sparhawk wrote: »
    If by a couple of hours you mean about 19.5 hours, then yes.

Hehehe yea i kinda messed up and thought it was 08:00 gmt but its 20:00 gmt :P
    Member of AOC-Gaming.se

Stream: Sinzzan @ Twitch

Sponsord by Green Man Gaming
    "Pay in $ - Cheapest Games Online"
  • Options
    razgondk1razgondk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So, when going to purchase the Hero pack for 59.95 dollars, you convert that into 55.99 euros?? Thats one HELL of a conversion!

edit: 59.95 dollars is 44.8 euros, so you are charging 11 euros too much for this?
  • Options
    icosagonicosagon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just counting the few hours left to go... :)
  • Options
    traksortraksor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    bit less then 4 now :)
  • Options
    ericr42ericr42 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Regarding the guardian pack, can you choose a white armored horse, or only the black one shown, and are they the same as the PC Gamer?
  • Options
    sheepdog3sheepdog3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So how long after purchasing the Founders pack do you get your key and information??
    "We know that the sheep live in denial; that is what makes them sheep. They do not want to believe that there is evil in the world...The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog...He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep...Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep...Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.
  • Options
    dudek3dudek3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sheepdog3 wrote: »
    So how long after purchasing the Founders pack do you get your key and information??

I got my email immediately. Instead of a key, it just said my account was set for beta and I downloaded the game from the main page for the site. Yous et your Guardian or Hero forum tag through the User CP.
    fs.png
  • Options
    cloudysky21cloudysky21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Having issue buying founder pack my husband bought one and worked fine now trying to buy mine and it wont aork any one haven any issues?
  • Options
    cohwascancelledcohwascancelled Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Issue I'm having is greyed out download for the game. Unable to download, so I'm out money....until I file fraudulent charge w/ CC company.
  • Options
    bedlam76bedlam76 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I don't want to Dig though 17 pages but have they Said how long these will be around? I'd like to get one but won't get paid for over a week. If they are going to be around for a couple weeks that's great.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Having issue buying founder pack my husband bought one and worked fine now trying to buy mine and it wont aork any one haven any issues?

Check out the Founders Purchase Issues thread and see if that helps.

Issue I'm having is greyed out download for the game. Unable to download, so I'm out money....until I file fraudulent charge w/ CC company.

There's a huge difference between fraud and billing issues. Fraud implies intentnion.
    Customer Support will gladly help handlt this sitation if the Founders Purchase Issues Thread can't resolve it.

bedlam76 wrote: »
    I don't want to Dig though 17 pages but have they Said how long these will be around? I'd like to get one but won't get paid for over a week. If they are going to be around for a couple weeks that's great.

The only thing they have said is that it will go through the current weekend. No other details about when the promotions will end have been released.
  • Options
    talnorantalnoran Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Remember when game companies actually wanted good beta testers instead of trying to get them to pay for the privilege.
  • Options
    axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wesgar wrote: »
    Ok, forget my questions - I just watched the MMORPG.COM streaming play test they did with Zeek - DOOOD - I'm re-sold! plunkin down my $200 bones now!! I'm LOVING this game!

zWolf.

Does anyone know if I buy the $200 package, AND the $60 one, if I will get 2 small bags of holding? I hope so... that might make even more worth it - otherwise, it's an awful lot of cash to buy a wolf companion, that I could probably get in game for less... for now I'll do the $200, and see what the gems / wolf / and bag would cost to buy separately or if it would be worth it to buy the bonus.

Dont the the bags included with the $60 pack but you get one per character with the $200 the the mount and pets from any of the packs they have said are exclusive and cant be bought in game.

I would think the only thngs that would stack would be the character slots, repsec token astral gems and you may get 2 of the item packs exp boost etc.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's not the company's fault for foreign people buying a game and being charged for money conversion laws a company follows by law. If you don't like it complain to your government that sets accords or enters into group agreement with other countries that set block accords. Or should the US simply come into a country and set prices? I'm sure that won't be liked. Same issue.

NOBODY wants foreign countries saying how their business charges or how to do trade accords. Countries all honor the legal trade agreements

Anyway it's the pay VENDOR who sets the money type, so talk to Pay Pal or Skrill, not PWE.

This topic is answered here this one time only. This is a news thread not an economic policy for those who are not aware how this works.

Further questions about the price difference will be moved out of the thread. If you want to comment on this do it here or risk having the posts removed. This time only, I took the last six posts about it and moved it to the beta anxiety thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gipdadygipdady Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i have a question , i purchased the 59.00 dollar version of the founder/member deal , now what do I do ? just wait? where is my beta key for early access?
  • Options
    darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    gipdady wrote: »
    i have a question , i purchased the 59.00 dollar version of the founder/member deal , now what do I do ? just wait? where is my beta key for early access?

Should be automatically added to your account :)

To get forum title use this link:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?32121-How-To-Neverwinter-Founder-s-Pack-Titles
  • Options
    eslavaceslavac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Its been added to your account already. But here's the rub the next Beta Test wont be till March 8th weekend. So close to that day you'll be allowed to download the game. and that should be it you'll have access to the Third Beta Test weekend which is end of March and a 3 day head start whenever Open Beta starts. Once Open beta starts you'll probably have access to all the goodies in that $59 pack. The Beta so far has only releases selected goodies like a title and a bag of holding.
    gipdady wrote: »
  • Options
    snowygamingsnowygaming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have a question, If I was to buy the $200 Hero of the North pack, Would I gain all the items from the other packs as-well? Or would I have to buy all three of them to gains all the items?
  • Options
    blakjak303blakjak303 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have a question, If I was to buy the $200 Hero of the North pack, Would I gain all the items from the other packs as-well? Or would I have to buy all three of them to gains all the items?

You have to buy all three packs to get all items. Some items stack, some do not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'm looking to buy the hero and guardian pack but still waiting on confirmation about the character slots, also is the 875000 astral diamonds account or character? do we get 2 respec tokens? everything else is pretty clear.
  • Options
    bruddajokkabruddajokka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I'm curious about the diamonds myself. Though it is a tad lame that you don't get the items from the other too packs especially if you buy the Hero of the North. That's a big hunk of change. Oh well I'm happy with the ability to make a Drow Rogue with a cool outfit, and spider mount.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hello! Character slots will stack. You will get two respec tokens and the 875,000 Astral Diamonds will be credited to your account, not to a specific character.

this was my pm reply from community manager cmpinpointerror
  • Options
    rudnarearudnarea Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack

Become a Hero of the North today with a Neverwinter Founder's Pack. Get early access when the game launches - play Neverwinter before anyone else! Loot other exclusive items in the packs today!

Report any purchase issues here.

Does anyone know if the 200$ pack get a monthly stipend of zen like STO's lifetime/gold memberships?
  • Options
    doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    rudnarea wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the 200$ pack get a monthly stipend of zen like STO's lifetime/gold memberships?

There is no subscription to this game so there isn't a monthly stipend. In STO and CO there are subscriptions and that is how you get the stipend.
  • Options
    rudnarearudnarea Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    doogie74 wrote: »
    There is no subscription to this game so there isn't a monthly stipend. In STO and CO there are subscriptions and that is how you get the stipend.

But they are both "f2p". Would gladly pay a monthly fee for a VIP/lifetime type membership like STO and CO. I don't care for micro transactions. I doubt im the only one who feels this way. Guess I'm stuck with it in NWO.