test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Founder's Packs now available!

Comments

• fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I just figured out this game was coming out like yesterday. Desperately, I bought the founders pack. Just the day before it was set too expire. What can I say those items were like too good to pass up. I know I didn't get full access. It was about the items and unique gifts. Hello everyone. I just joined the community today.

Any idea when my post will upgrade to foundrarty status. The cool blue I'm seeing in all other titles.
  • xecutioner84xecutioner84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    fusedmass wrote: »
    I just figured out this game was coming out like yesterday. Desperately, I bought the founders pack. Just the day before it was set too expire. What can I say those items were like too good to pass up. I know I didn't get full access. It was about the items and unique gifts. Hello everyone. I just joined the community today.

Any idea when my post will upgrade to foundrarty status. The cool blue I'm seeing in all other titles.

Hey bud welcome to the founders gang I had the same prob you have to go to my account and like group preferences and change it to what founder pack you bought have a great day and enjoy the game it's pretty awesome.
  • fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Excellent. Now it works. Thanks for the warm welcome. I thought 200 bucks is a little steep but as I read the new classes, and unique items. I couldn't really pass it up.
  • azophaelazophael Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Heh, I wish I could have afforded the hero of the north pack. Sadly I'll get money after the offer expires. Such is life I suppose :P
  • jasongrace325jasongrace325 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when does the offer expire anyway. get paid today O.O
  • firexemblem2firexemblem2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when does this founders pack offer end?
  • undreadillundreadill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I'd like to know when it ends also.
  • burningshonen1burningshonen1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So is there some sort of error on the page with the information on all of the different Packages? I've yet to get another Greycloak weapon on my second character, but I did get the starters adventurer's bag.

GREYCLOAK'S LEGACY
    Start your quest with a mastercrafted weapon or implement. Comes equipped with a unique enchantment that can be unslotted and used in other items. (one per character)

ADVENTURER'S HELPER PACK
    Contains six different types of helpful items to start your adventure (one per account)

Notice any glaring errors that don't seem to match up to the issues I'm having?
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    To pick up your weapon if you didn't get an in-game mail containing it, go to the Founders Agent, due west of Sergeant Knox, through the tunnel. He's right past the supply sergeant you get sent to an early quest, in his own little market stall.
  • moltarimoltari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i really detest the "not saying when stuff expires" thing.

knowing when it expires will help me decide IF i can get it on the 15th of the month or not. cuz that's what it's coming down to.
  • onikage84onikage84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I am hoping since the link is still up and the buy me still works it is still valid cause I am not in the mood to waste $60 on the Guardian Pack just to find out that whats list on the link above is not what I paid for...owell off to the store to put money in my account.
  • onikage84onikage84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Spiffy I was able to get it. Now to go in game and hopefully it's there if not...I'm not going to be happy >_>
  • neosliverneosliver Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Out of curiosity with hero of the north pack, how are players going to get the out of game extras such as the digital download of the novel etc?

Couldn't resist the spider mount lol, tried, epic fail.

See yas' in game!
  • joker135joker135 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nice just got it
  • keeves9keeves9 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant purchase the Guardian Pack, the paypal link seems to be broken.
    EDIT: Nevermind, was just a load issue
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I paid for the package, but how do i get access to it?
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• deandoodlesdeandoodles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did u get access, i bought this afternoon, around 2 hrs ago and still have not recieved items
    edited May 2013
    no i did not.. sent in ticket because no one answer on forum.... They better not end the sale and be like ho well you paid but we cant hand these anymore so well just refund you.. if they do this i ask refund for all other stuff i bought and im off nwn

• avelladavellad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    according to the official Neverwinter facebook page, Hero of the North Founder packs will only be available thru May 9...so I guess get yours while you can...
    Adventurers! May 9, 2013 is your last chance to become a Neverwinter Founder before it's gone! Hero of the North Founder's Packs will be removed along with changes to the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack.

I bought the founders pack, but for whatever reason I don't have access to it...I'm getting seriously discouraged here...I want to play, but if they're going to take my money then give me nothing in return, I see no reason to...
  • deandoodlesdeandoodles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Considering the price of the packs this is pretty bad customer liason...ive paid more money in this game already than i would have paid playing a monthly sub MMO and 90% of the stuff ive paid for i havent recieved. Pretty pissed off tbh. Considering emailing PC gamer and getting the message out there.
  • gorgannongorgannon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You need items for begineers like epic starter pack gear collection it would make you turn in a little more profit...
  • starhawke55starhawke55 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nice..if you'd deliver it to me as fast as you took the money, that'd be great! As it is, I can't even claim it because the confirmation page is screwed up!
    edited May 2013
    Starhawke your not the only one having issue with the package, i would suggest you send email to customersupport@perfectworld.com

dont forget to put in the mail :

Account name
    Transaction number
    and a brief description of your problem (ex where did the process block.. we you go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet do you see the transaction completed etc )

• godwillsitgodwillsit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone tell me if you buy the 200$ or 60$ Founder's packs do you get the mount and pet on all of your characters you have and/or make later on, or do you just get the mount and pet on the first character you make or only the characters you have already created? I have tried asking a few people and nobody can tell me for sure.
  • gordius1gordius1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    godwillsit wrote: »
    Can someone tell me if you buy the 200$ or 60$ Founder's packs do you get the mount and pet on all of your characters you have and/or make later on, or do you just get the mount and pet on the first character you make or only the characters you have already created? I have tried asking a few people and nobody can tell me for sure.

yes, you have a vendor that sells it for you, for free. you can get them all the times you want.
  • guardianrelicguardianrelic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You do indeed get both the mount and pet for either pack as well as all the goods per character unless it specifies one per account.

I own both packs and that pet makes all the difference sometimes as well as a relief to have a mount you can always count on to have...now if only I had enough bank space... >.>

In short, yes, you get the mount and the pet per character on your account. :)
  • moosemilkermoosemilker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Considering the price of the packs this is pretty bad customer liason...ive paid more money in this game already than i would have paid playing a monthly sub MMO and 90% of the stuff ive paid for i havent recieved. Pretty pissed off tbh. Considering emailing PC gamer and getting the message out there.

I bought the $60 Founder's pack yesterday and it is still not here...
  • blur13blur13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shiaika wrote: »
    The Robe of Useless Items seems OP to me. :p

I confess, I LOL'd :)
  • godwillsitgodwillsit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK thanks for the info guys! Yea guardian my friend was complaining earlier to me about needing more bags and was stating how they are either 6$ or 10$ worth of Zen. I really do like this game but they are selling pretty much anything possible, I am surprised they aren't selling the ability to auto-run and you have to buy an auto-run item. 6$ worth of Zen to respec is ridiculous. It makes you literally have to sit there and read every single feat etc. and worry about every decision you make. For someone like me that is OCD I am going to sit at level 10 for days trying to decide how to spec. If you make one wrong decision 6$ down the drain.

I can understand them selling some things and I don't want to complain honestly but 6$ for a respec just seems obsurd to me. For 6$ they should sell you a 10-pack of respec tokens or something along those lines. Then the price for bags as well is obsurd. The game is really fun and has a lot of potential, I am hoping and praying they smooth out some of the obsurd prices on things like respecs and bags and make them more reasonable. Deep down inside I wish this was a 50$ game that charged 15$ a month and you could craft/buy bags in-game as well as pay for a respec. It seems kind of greedy to me with the way their F2P model is structured. I am just hoping they tweek it at some point and make it more reasonable. Other than that I have to say the combat in this game is by far the most entertaining that I have played in years. Way better than TERA, GW2, and MMORPG's like WoW, Rift, Aion, SWTOR combat systems are primitive and boring compared to NW. Hopefully they tweek the prices on some of the essential things you need in the game at some point, fingers crossed X.
  • doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK thanks for the info guys! Yea guardian my friend was complaining earlier to me about needing more bags and was stating how they are either 6$ or 10$ worth of Zen. I really do like this game but they are selling pretty much anything possible, I am surprised they aren't selling the ability to auto-run and you have to buy an auto-run item. 6$ worth of Zen to respec is ridiculous. It makes you literally have to sit there and read every single feat etc. and worry about every decision you make. For someone like me that is OCD I am going to sit at level 10 for days trying to decide how to spec. If you make one wrong decision 6$ down the drain.

I can understand them selling some things and I don't want to complain honestly but 6$ for a respec just seems obsurd to me. For 6$ they should sell you a 10-pack of respec tokens or something along those lines. Then the price for bags as well is obsurd. The game is really fun and has a lot of potential, I am hoping and praying they smooth out some of the obsurd prices on things like respecs and bags and make them more reasonable. Deep down inside I wish this was a 50$ game that charged 15$ a month and you could craft/buy bags in-game as well as pay for a respec. It seems kind of greedy to me with the way their F2P model is structured. I am just hoping they tweek it at some point and make it more reasonable. Other than that I have to say the combat in this game is by far the most entertaining that I have played in years. Way better than TERA, GW2, and MMORPG's like WoW, Rift, Aion, SWTOR combat systems are primitive and boring compared to NW. Hopefully they tweek the prices on some of the essential things you need in the game at some point, fingers crossed X.

What is even worse is they lied on their starter packs. Up until open beta launched, they were listed as giving bag unlocks for all of your characters. People came to the forums to check and it was stated it was unlocks for all of your characters so I purchased a couple of starter packs. Now it is listed as an unlock for only one character and I don't see their honoring their wording.