test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Founder's Packs now available!

Comments

• Options
    o7deadlysinso7deadlysins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 38
    edited March 2013
    Lol, it's sort of an easy trade when you are both gamers. Haha.
  • Options
    gaz696gaz696 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hiya all nice to see so many players i would just like to know more about DUNGEON MASTER UNLOCK can you only use the Foundry to make quests if you have paid for the HOTN pack ie only HOTN will ever make new quests for players to play in

lol hope i made it clear ~:O)
  • Options
    palpiterpalpiter Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    @gaz696 its not entirely clear to me at what point it is intended to unlock the foundry after launch but someone stated in another thread that the Foundry willl unlock for everyone once they reach lvl 15 with one charakter.
  • Options
    mrpumpfistmrpumpfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I purchased guardian pack hours ago. im not reciving extra character slot. i cant pick up astral diamonds from npc nor bag of holding or forum title. would apriciate some response to this pls...
  • Options
    maverickwerewolfmaverickwerewolf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited March 2013
    Testing to see if my title works on the forums yet... :p

EDIT: Nope. Can't seem to get the permissions page where I choose my title to load...
    Dedicated NWN roleplayer for 7+ years, the Village of Creation (VoC) server
  • Options
    ramshoramsho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Is there a deadline for the latest u can purchase a founders pack?
  • Options
    ramshoramsho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    when is final day to purchase founder?
  • Options
    doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ramsho wrote: »
    when is final day to purchase founder?

I am not sure when the final day is but if Cryptic does like it did in CO and STO. You will be able to buy the founders packs but they will not be at a savings. The value that is listed above the current purchase price is what I can see the packs being changed to once they end the promo.
  • Options
    xevhawkxevhawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Could it be made possible that the Drow class could be added to the Guardian pack? I also think not everyone has $200 free for the game but would happily settle for the $60 Guardian pack where I think you will get most of your business from.I don't mind paying into any game which is entertaining but for many of us, I'm sure that would like to have the Drow class on launch but can't afford the $200 outlay for Founders. Ty for your time .
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    xevhawk wrote: »
    Could it be made possible that the Drow class could be added to the Guardian pack?

So what? I pay $140 for a spider mount and a forum title? Sorry...they dilute the HotN Founders Pack anymore to cater for the impoverished I'll be asking for my $ back.
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    xevhawk wrote: »
    Is that a typical response from someone who has more money than sense and thinks they are above anyone else? I was just asking a question, no harm, no foul. Have a nice day :)

From what I understand the class is available after 60 days from launch ((this forum search is horribly bad))

I'm sure the Spider mount will be available as well eventually anyway for a considerable amount of Zen! :)

EDITED: Being civil and just keeping the useful stuff ^^
  • Options
    xevhawkxevhawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To Silentiltm, I apologize for the personal snipe it was wrong for me to judge you I have no right, It was a snap response from your first negative reply. I'll cop this one on the chin, I respect your comments about what you paid for and take back any negative feedback and harm I may have caused you. I'm an idiot at times and should take negative feedback respectively. Ps; Although the word "Impoverished" had pinched a nerve in me which set off in my negative response it is no excuse for what I posted. ( I felt judged or put into a category, Although I may not have much, I am Rich in happiness and family ). I wish you well Silentiltm :).
  • Options
    vaultarionvaultarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So off topic real quick, to you silentiltm, howd you get your title to your forum name? Mine isnt showing up : /
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vaultarion wrote: »
    So off topic real quick, to you silentiltm, howd you get your title to your forum name? Mine isnt showing up : /

Click http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    vaultarion wrote: »

hah yes I had the same issue, but kilo's link is 100% the way to resolve it! it is hidden in a faq somewhere..

for completeness though:
    Method One -
    In this link check the "Identify me as a member of this group" next to your desired Founders Pack.

Method 2 -
    1. Click User CP towards the top of the screen.
    2. Click Permissions Group.
    3. Check the "Identify me as a member of this group" next to your desired Founders Pack.

If you can not see the access your account's Permissions Group please completely log out and in of the website and try again. If that doesn't resolve the issue please send a Support Ticket.
  • Options
    yavoolyavool Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Does the Guardian pack include items items from the lesser starter kit?

I ask because I don't see them listed in the Guardian pack and they're items I want, but I won't pay for both sets.

Thanks,
    Yavool Totenknopf
  • Options
    dannydanhdannydanh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Purchased Founder's Pack without hesitation.
    Thanks
  • Options
    darth313detroitdarth313detroit Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are we able to buy "Hero of the North" packs after launch ?
  • Options
    neericneeric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    So, I just tried to buy the Hero of the North pack and Paypal won't doesn't use Visa checkcards I guess. I've paid for everything else I've bought on Perfect World games (STO and Champions Online) with this card, but paypal says "no". Bad move PW to use them, cost you a sell.
  • Options
    strawberrydeathstrawberrydeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like to know if there is a time limit to purchase the HotN pack. I wont be able to get it till Friday and this is 1 day after early access begins. Really hope there are still gonna be selling them! Anyone know if they wont be?
    "Good and Evil are simply a matter of perspective, but if you must define me, I would definitely not be under Good. Who wants to lick the bottom of a shoe their whole life? Not I." - Valandra
  • Options
    futuretefuturete Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I need knw this too #231

Edit: I have reply :P The current Founder’s pack offers are for a limited time. When Open Beta begins, the Founder’s Packs, as they currently exist, will no longer be available. We will have many of the items available, of course, but pricing and certain exclusive item availability will change.
  • Options
    hawneehawnee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    they are supposed to be sold till the 30th when open beta starts for all.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    yavool wrote: »
    Does the Guardian pack include items items from the lesser starter kit?

I ask because I don't see them listed in the Guardian pack and they're items I want, but I won't pay for both sets.

Thanks,
    Yavool Totenknopf

The packs aren't an upgrade of the previous. So in essence, a significant quantity of the items are unique to that kit. If there is any duplication (AD for example), you'll end up with the cumulative total. Eg, character slots, you'll end up with combined total of Guardian and HoTN if you got both, plus 2.6mil AD, etc.
  • Options
    najitonajito Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Y u no make phone payment option?
    Thus the blade is swung down-
  • Options
    spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Unlock exclusive access to the giant

ARMORED SPIDER MOUNT!

Terrorize your foes as you charge into battle atop this eight-legged beast."

Does this mean you have to reach a certain level in order to unlock it?

Yup, you need to be lvl 20 to use it.
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]
    A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • Options
    spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Would be nice if the astral diamonds actually was there (only things I did not open was a box that required lvl 60 to open) and if all character on the account actually received the items that is for account and not just an empty mail after second character. :mad:

I assume this is a bug but very annoying one.....
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]
    A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • Options
    thekomarthekomar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That made me LOL. "Robe of useless items seems OP to me."
    *It doesn't do anything* to modify your stats or anything in the game. It simply puts a random useless item down.
    Just let us have our fun.
  • Options
    nymerosnymeros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thekomar wrote: »
    That made me LOL. "Robe of useless items seems OP to me."
    *It doesn't do anything* to modify your stats or anything in the game. It simply puts a random useless item down.
    Just let us have our fun.

Fun indeed :)
    Words are like arrows. Once loosed, you cannot call them back
    Co-Leader of G r A v i t y X G a m e - Founder of the 1st Legit LFG and member of NW_Legit_Community
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I purchased the guardians pack and still have no earlly acess it shows my purchased complete but when i try to log in it says you have no acess at this time kinda feel like they got my money and now are like oh well no acess for you till mnday and we got you loot sucker :(
  • Options
    selonwselonw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 258
    edited April 2013
    I wonder if theyll add other "packs". Holding of on buying zen