test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• cohwascancelledcohwascancelled Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The download game link is greyed out. I haven't been able to d/l client all day.
  • sliversparksliverspark Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Somewhat the same issue here - purchased, got an e-mail confirmation, and haven't heard anything since. Everything has been paid for and charged, I'm wondering what the problem is at this point.
  • flewelling83flewelling83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i spoke with them on the phone and the paypal pending issue is a known bug and they are working on it because it is affecting alot of people they esstimated a few hours from now!
  • tristanamriustristanamrius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Somewhat the same issue here - purchased, got an e-mail confirmation, and haven't heard anything since. Everything has been paid for and charged, I'm wondering what the problem is at this point.

It does look like this is happening to a lot of people, it would be fine if the Perfect World billing support was online or helping at all. It appears their staff was not prepared for the amount of issues that arose and now there are a lot of angry customers who would like to play the game they paid for.
  • adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I paid for the Guardian of Neverwinter pack and was charged with 2 separate transactions. One with my credit card on paypal and the other through my paypal(not completing). Due to the paypal transaction it will not allow me to access the download field at all and get the client that I paid to have access to. Perfect World billing support has hung up on me 12 times at this point(Continue to call) and the support page errors with The webpage at Chrome:https://support.perfectworld.com/ci/...c2VjcmV0X2tleQ!! has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Firefox:Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I have cleared my cookies and made sure everything is as it should be but it will not allow me to access the download panel and once the 2nd paypal charge completes I will have paid twice for a game I can not access. Please help me!

Amrius

can you give me the phone number for support? UK one if possible or link. i cant find any.
  • bassjamsbassjams Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi I purchased 20$ pack and have not recieved email to download game
  • tristanamriustristanamrius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The phone number I have used is an 888-344-4478, it took me about 35 calls but I finally got someone on the phone. Absolutely the best customer service I have had in a long time. It looks like their system is just having issues today, take the time to call and call and call and the issue will get resolved without any issues in the end.

Thanks a lot Perfect World!

P.S. --- Takes a very very very long time to get to them since their hold system is down.
    edited February 2013
    good to see im not the only one

The phone number I have used is an 888-344-4478, it took me about 35 calls but I finally got someone on the phone. Absolutely the best customer service I have had in a long time. It looks like their system is just having issues today, take the time to call and call and call and the issue will get resolved without any issues in the end.
  • adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    looks american, not phoning it, last phone number like that i phoned was turbine for lotro and it cost me 87 pounds....
  • cohwascancelledcohwascancelled Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Still no contact. Still no download. "Right Away" my butt.
  • bassjamsbassjams Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013

yes this is ludacris, i gave money, and got nothing so far, flag me manually or some

you better be extending the beta now
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    I got the founders pack and was wondering why I cant get into the game. Is there only certain times in the day that the server is active to play during the beta test weekend??

If you haven't noticed yet you posted this about six minutes earlier than the servers opened ;)
    I try to pay on paypal and it forces me to pay in euros for 166 pounds instead of the US to pounds sterling conversion rate of 126 pounds, i refuse to pay 40 pounds more because you force me to pay int he failed euro. fix my account and let me pay in dollars.

The additional charge is for your countries Value Added Tax. PWE has absolutely no control and can not be held liable for country's taxes, laws and regulations.
    If you feel so strongly you must take it up with the appropriate cause: your government officials.
    bassjams wrote: »

Sadly, the $20 Pack does not give access to the Beta.

Great to hear...except the 35 calls part! :(
    It'd be extremely helpful to know what you're referencing ;)

All other issues not specifically addressed in this post must be taken up directly with PWE Customer Support.

File a Support Ticket ... or ... email them at customerservice@perfectworld.com ... or ... 1-888-344-4478
    edited February 2013
    well you guys could of made it clearer why is there even a 20$ pack only to trick people

I have now made 3 purchases to get into beta

2 20$ packs

and 1 60$ pack

ripoffs
  • rsheartsrshearts Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited February 2013
    I need/would like someone to address ticket #130201-000574 in the support system.

Since I have a lifetime STO account that will not link properly to this PWE account I certainly can not/will not spend money to apply codes (even the $200 one) to this account. I've been back and forth with CS since Feb 1 and it is still not resolved. Note that I am currently missing the first Beta weekend even though I have been trying for a full week to get it working.

Please help!

Edit: Oh a phone number!!! I looked all over their site and didn't find one. Looks like I'll be in the phone then ...

Edit 2: Hey-Hey! Wow that was some fantastic customer service! 3 rings and a human-person (Mike) picked up ... 10-15 minutes later my issue was resolved (something that the ticket-system-person couldn't do after a week of trying).

Fantastic!
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    well you guys could of made it clearer why is there even a 20$ pack only to trick people...ripoffs

Nowhere does the $20 Dollar Starter Pack state that there will be any CBT Access. There's no trickery involved.
    Sorry for any confusion.
    rshearts wrote: »
    I need/would like someone to address ticket #130201-000574 in the support system....phone then....

Hopefully you read this post and the Closed Beta Schedule before you call. Please read the stickies.
    Only Founders have access to the first Closed Beta Weekend. All CBT Promises were for phased access and this has been stressed for many months now.
  • jowjehhhjowjehhh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Alright I'm not happy at all. I paid $20 for the founder's pack, my account is created, the home screen has the 'download now' option, but the download buttons are greyed out. WHY advertise that I have beta access beginning the weekend of the 8th when I am not provided the option to even download the game?
  • jowjehhhjowjehhh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mate, that is bull.

The top of the founder's pack page says Pick from the below three to get access to the beta weekend beginning feb 8th.

You have just officially lost a potential player. was really looking forward to this.
    edited February 2013
    well you guys could of made it clearer why is there even a 20$ pack only to trick people

I have now made 3 purchases to get into beta

2 20$ packs

and 1 60$ pack

ripoffs

That's messed up man. Why would you even bother paying the $60, just not worth it. I'm not support a company who blindly lies on the front page.
  • rsheartsrshearts Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited February 2013
    rshearts wrote: »
    I need/would like someone to address ticket #130201-000574 in the support system.

Since I have a lifetime STO account that will not link properly to this PWE account I certainly can not/will not spend money to apply codes (even the $200 one) to this account. I've been back and forth with CS since Feb 1 and it is still not resolved. Note that I am currently missing the first Beta weekend even though I have been trying for a full week to get it working.

Please help!

Edit: Oh a phone number!!! I looked all over their site and didn't find one. Looks like I'll be in the phone then ...

Edit 2: Hey-Hey! Wow that was some fantastic customer service! 3 rings and a human-person picked up ... 10-15 minutes later my issue was resolved (something that the ticket-system-person couldn't do after a week of trying).

Fantastic!
  • boonish21boonish21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I purchased the 60$ pack last night and still have not gotten into the beta.
    edited February 2013
    Too bad they can't advertise in the english language very well. I bet most of the calls are about what I'm talking about right now. Just ridiculous.

I am not paying 60 bucks after i already spent 20. If you made it clear to spend 60 I would have. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sake
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    jowjehhh wrote: »
    Alright I'm not happy at all. I paid $20 for the founder's pack, my account is created, the home screen has the 'download now' option, but the download buttons are greyed out. WHY advertise that I have beta access beginning the weekend of the 8th when I am not provided the option to even download the game?

Please read this post again thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Nice response. Here's mine:

Quote Originally Posted by bassjams View Post
    Sadly, the $20 Pack does not give access to the Beta.

This is from the front page:
    Begin your adventure to defend Neverwinter equipped with all the benefits of a Founder! Neverwinter Founders will receive exclusive in-game perks, guaranteed beta weekend access starting February 8, and much more!

You guys are false advertising and are luring people in so you can get money. I do not support that. Enjoy another F2P Failure because you screw around with your customers.
    edited February 2013
    PS. Like I said, state that beta access is attainable through the $60 purchase and I would have bought it hands down.

In saying that, if you want to keep a customer happy, give me the option to upgrade to the $60 pack for $40 bucks instead of my sh*tty useless $20 purchase and I'll consider that helpful.
  • gmn17gmn17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    any1 with a spare friend key pls pm me
    5820305785.png:cool:
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Moving this to the http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?31781-Founder-s-Pack-Report-Purchase-Issues-Here! help thread made since the announcement. Please don't make your own threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sasacasasasacasa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well met,
    Mmm seems that I am having a wee bit of trouble getting into Never Winter's world after my purchase today. It has been 2 hours or so since confirmation of purchase and seems that it is being confirmed for my account. But alas I am receiving an error message when I try to launch the game and get it patched up and ready to go. Oh and I did purchase the Guardian Pack. But maybe I was late in the purchase for this weekend's beta run? By purchasing my pack today the day of launch?
    Be great to hear back about this:)
    Sincerely
    Sasacasa
    edited February 2013
    You should still be able to access the game.

The error code will help me find out if I can troubleshoot it but chances are you may have to file a Support Ticket.
  • princessaluprincessalu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I had purchase the pack but I still have not received information about how to download, or any keys associated with the account.
    Pincess Alu Gaurdian of the Forest. ;)
    edited February 2013
    I had purchase the pack but I still have not received information about how to download, or any keys associated with the account.

You probably purchased the $20 pack and got deceived, as did quite a few of us.
This discussion has been closed.