test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• bedwyerbedwyer Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    where do i get my items in game?
    Silverhand
  • j4utnj4utn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Was about to order the $200 founders pack until I noticed the crazy exchange rates. $200 should equal 150 Euro's but both Paypal and Moneybookers want 189.99 euros ($254). That's a huge difference. Is it just the Europeans being ripped off or am I being too suspicious?

Shame, I would have invested but I guess I'll just wait and get the base game for free.
  • eclipse22eclipse22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Strange. That's the first time I have heard of the naming issue. You're going to have to contact support.

So this basically means I won't get to play this Beta event, oh how lovely...after paying 60 bucks I can't play cause of a broken system that won't let me change my "Display Name" when it prompts to.

Anyways, I have submitted a ticket...I'll keep trying till the beta is over. Thanks anyways.
    edited February 2013
    I've purchased the Hero of the North Founders Pack...I don't have access to the in game items....Can someone please help?...
    Silverhand
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    bedwyr,

From the courier in Protector's Enclave. Seek out help in the Beta Forums for anything more detailed
    j4utn wrote: »
    Was about to order the $200 founders pack until I noticed the crazy exchange rates. $200 should equal 150 Euro's but both Paypal and Moneybookers want 189.99 euros ($254). That's a huge difference. Is it just the Europeans being ripped off or am I being too suspicious?

Shame, I would have invested but I guess I'll just wait and get the base game for free.

If by ripped off you mean by your own country's tax laws and regulations, yes.
    The price increase is dictated by the European Trade Authorities and is not arbitrarily applied by Cryptic or PWE. :(

Eclipse22,
    Sorry, if I could help more I would.
    edited February 2013
    bedwyr,

From the courier in Protector's Enclave. Seek out help in the Beta Forums for anything more detailed.

Thank you, I'll find it from here.
    Silverhand
  • ka0000ka0000 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I bought the Guardian pack when do I get the horse and dire wolf?So far love the game
  • crig67crig67 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    purchased a founders pack today 2/9/2013 and have received nothing i cant even download the game much less get anything for my $60.00
  • crig67crig67 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Can someone please help me...like i said in the post before i have purchased the $60 founders pack its cleared the bank.. There is nothing that allows me to download the beta..cant get extras because i cant even get the game. i have been trying to figure this out for hours..
  • displaced1toodisplaced1too Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Before I buy this, will it run in linux? The original would.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Crig, please check the first post. Sadly the original posts are the only things I can do to help with your issue at this time. If you followed those steps listed and still can't access the forums or download the client then you must deal with customer support. Sorry.

displaced1too,
    Original? There is no original.

Neverwinter is a stand alone game with no correlation, other than name, to the Neverwinter Nights series.
    That being said, last we heard Cryptic will be ensuring it will work on WINE but there will be no Direct Linux or Mac OS Support.
  • princessaluprincessalu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I finally got it all sorted out. Apparently for those that didn't know, it takes about 24 hours to fully process the transactions through paypal.
    Pincess Alu Gaurdian of the Forest. ;)
  • onyxgrifteronyxgrifter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So I bought the Guardian founders pack a few hours ago - I got the receipt & the "Your Guardian of Neverwinter Pack" email but no beta key.

:Edit: Just read princessalu's comment and I too used PayPal. *The more you know! Gooooo JOE!
  • flewelling83flewelling83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    crig67 wrote: »
    Can someone please help me...like i said in the post before i have purchased the $60 founders pack its cleared the bank.. There is nothing that allows me to download the beta..cant get extras because i cant even get the game. i have been trying to figure this out for hours..
    I've had this problem since friday. check my posts. and i made a ticket friday as well with no response, looks liked im F**CKED outta the beta weekend cause they close on the weekend, i find it unfair and extremely frustrating waiting for this ticket for so long and you cant reach them on the phone.
  • vorsthescythevorsthescythe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well it has been 24 hours and I have yet to see anything from Perfect World regarding my purchase through PayPal. I guess im boned out of this beta weekend. I knew I should of bought sooner. Oh and by the way customer service is not open on the weekends.
  • coatscoats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i purchased the guardian pack and cannot download the client from http://nw.perfectworld.com/download it just tells me client will be available for download soon and both options are grayed out i havent recieved a beta key so i cannot enter one to download that way i have cleared cookies and cache still doesnt work not sure what else i can do. Can anyone help me out?
    edited February 2013
    You do not receive a Beta Key for purchasing a Founders Pack, it is automatically applied to your account.

As for the rest of the question, sadly if the first post doesn't help you we can't be of any more assistance on the forums.
  • pwetrailturtlepwetrailturtle Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I've spoken with the Customer Support team about the grayed-out button or "Display Name Conflict" issue, and the most likely reason is that you're using Cryptic accounts that haven't been linked to PWE accounts.

Can you all try linking your accounts? There's a FAQ here, should help you figure it out. Let me know if that works!
  • coatscoats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i have never had a cryptic account so thats not the issue for me ive had this perfect world account for about 2 years maybe more
  • zondriczondric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I paid with my Visa Check card. Payment went through (my bank checked to authorize it). I am waiting to see an e-mail confirmation for this game to make sure I am getting this. I'm worried that it didn't work properly.
  • cloudodom2cloudodom2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    hey try this i was abale to find this one i hope this helps but i dunno if this is neverwinter client
    edited February 2013
    That is not the client. If you can see it in the Beta Forums, this is the link.
  • grebushthndrstkgrebushthndrstk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How long will the founders kit be available for purchase?
  • frostygazefrostygaze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just one question that struck me.. when i was about to hit "enter" for the purchase.. why are the europeans paying 50$ more for the founder package than US ppl? atleast when calcing to DKK (using 11th feb 2013 exchange rates)
    199,99$ = 1115,58Dkk
    189,99€ = 1417,38Dkk
    1417,38 - 1115,58 = 311,80
    311,80Dkk = 55,90$
    Did the same calculations with Swiss Franch roughly the same difference in price.. if the prices should be more at the same lvl it should be 199,99$ vs. 149,99€...

Correct me if i'm wrong or anything.. or please... enlighten me..

Edit: aight read back a few pages and realized that more ppl had this issue.. if u buy the package while stating u'r in US can u then convert it to EU game or ??
  • johnstonecooperjohnstonecooper Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    let me ask u all this u ever hear of neverwinter nights and if so is this just another copy of it and if so would that not make it just a custom name someone made and is now hosting with a game provider co.op?
    have a look if u don't know of it . this is a google link http://www.google.com/search?q=neverwinter+nights&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=B_YYUbXlOsm92gWY9YH4CA&ved=0CEkQsAQ&biw=2133&bih=1061#hl=en&tbo=d&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=neverwinter+nights+golde&oq=neverwinter+nights+golde&gs_l=img.3...3894.9410.7.9962.7.6.1.0.0.0.77.363.6.6.0...0.0...1c.1.2.img.j6QU6QH2YHY&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42080656,d.aWc&fp=d40005e6e15824e1&biw=2133&bih=1061
  • johnstonecooperjohnstonecooper Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    let me ask u all this u ever hear of neverwinter nights and if so is this just another copy of it and if so would that not make it just a custom name someone made and is now hosting with a game provider co.op?
    have a look if u don't know of it . this is a google link http://www.google.com/search?q=never...=2133&bih=1061
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack

Are you seeing an error with your Neverwinter Founder's Pack purchase? Post here and we'll get back to you promptly.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Update! - Founders Titles are not applied automatically

How to Apply Your Title:

Method One -
    In this link check the "Identify me as a member of this group" next to your desired Founders Pack.

Method 2 -
    1. Click User CP towards the top of the screen.
    2. Click Permissions Group.
    3. Check the "Identify me as a member of this group" next to your desired Founders Pack.

If you can not see the access your account's Permissions Group please follow steps A-C found below. If that doesn't resolve the issue please send a Support Ticket.

My Transaction Completed but I Can't Download the Game

If you didn't have any issues with your transaction but can not access the Beta Forums or Download the Beta Client then...

A. Log out of the website and close your internet browser.
    B. Log back into the website. This should reset your Account Permissions.
    C. If you see the Beta Forums the answers should be in there.

D. If the forums are still hidden and you are a Guardian or Hero of Neverwinter send a Support Ticket.

Please note only Guardians and Heroes of Neverwinter have Closed Beta Access at this time.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Update! - Originally Posted by pwetrailturtle:

I've spoken with the Customer Support team about the grayed-out button or "Display Name Conflict" issue, and the most likely reason is that you're using Cryptic accounts that haven't been linked to PWE accounts.

Can you all try linking your accounts? There's a FAQ here, should help you figure it out. Let me know if that works!
  • eclipse22eclipse22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    @ambisinisterr,

I few pages back you told me to contact support about the "Display Name Conflict." I was able to open a ticket to support about this and they got back to me about it. It was due to not having my Cryptic & PW accounts linked. I linked the accounts and it appeared everything was fine.

Well, when I tried to launch NeverWinter and put in my PW account info...it prompts me to link my accounts again -_-. I try to link them and it just says and error has occured, try again or contact support. I tried numerous times and no luck, I even downloaded Champions online and the same issue. To make matters WORSE, I cannot even access the support page when I am logged in to respond to the update in my ticket anymore. I emailed customer server about both of these issues, in the meantime do you have any advice, this is really fustrating.

Account_Link_Error.jpg
    That's the issue I am getting now.
  • brusadobrusado Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    my purchase issue is....... why the 59.99$ founder pack (59.99$ = 44.80€), it's been sold at 55.99€. It can't be only because of the taxes..... why european players have to spend 15$ more in respect of the U.S. ones?

Thx for answering and good job.
    edited February 2013
    johnstonecooper,
    This game has nothing to do with Neverwinter Nights. It is a stand-alone game which takes place in the same location of Faerun well over a hundred or two years after the Neverwinter Nights campaign.

eclipse22,
    There is a FAQ about linking your account here which may help. If you can't access it let me know and I will PM you the contents.

brusado,
    The price "increase" is the additional VAT charge European Nations charge. Cryptic/PWE have no control over the tax laws of different countries.
  • brusadobrusado Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    johnstonecooper,
    This game has nothing to do with Neverwinter Nights. It is a stand-alone game which takes place in the same location of Faerun well over a hundred or two years after the Neverwinter Nights campaign.

eclipse22,
    There is a FAQ about linking your account here which may help. If you can't access it let me know and I will PM you the contents.

brusado,
    The price "increase" is the additional VAT charge European Nations charge. Cryptic/PWE have no control over the tax laws of different countries.

In the U.S there is the sales tax = 10%. In Italy (and Europe generally) there is the VAT = 21% (and no sales tax) . 21%-10% =11%
    So... we have to pay 6.5$ more, and not 15$..... as i said... it's not all about taxes.........
This discussion has been closed.