test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• fluarahfluarah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to try out all the classes and pull all-nighters to really get a feel for which class I am the most drawn to so that when the game launches I know exactly where to begin!!!
  • azawinterazawinter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal will be to try out everything and get a feel for the game, see if I can find out any issues that would cause problems in the future while enjoying getting one year old (probably not wiser) after my birthday tomorrow.
    I can't wait to see how this plays in terms of the Neverwinter experience and I will wait till it comes out if I have to.
  • xorakx6xorakx6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For each beta weekend I will have a main goal as well as other small goals that will follow. The biggest goal and challenge I will have to endure these upcoming beta weekends will be to get all my really close friends to leave their current MMO of choice and come to Neverwinter. I will be showing the game off to friends each weekend and letting them have a glimpse and taste of what this game has to offer. While trying to full fill this goal, other goals will be being completed as well. Such goals include trying to find what class I will enjoy playing the most and what role interests me. Completing dungeons and story lines as well as try to create my own within the the foundry. Last but certainly not least take the time to appreciate all the content that has been put into the game and figure everything out come release day.
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    My goal for the beta weekend is to explore as much as I can. I feel that beta weekends are for exploration, experimenting with different classes, helping the community, and of course reporting any bugs that may be found. I plan to get very little sleep during the beta weekend and enjoying as much of the game as humanly possible.
  • volrath1986volrath1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 50
    edited February 2013
    Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?
    Is it to hit the level cap as quickly as possible? Conquer every dungeon delve with your friends?

My goals.. My goals are nearly impossible, which is what makes it more the fun. Its to play every class I can learn how they work inside and out.. Search for breakable combos or bugs. Dungeon Delve and test the system to the max I can. To eat, sleep, breath and love Neverwinter for hours on end. I might even talk in some elvish cause yes its fun to do as you slay mobs with your lovely D20 and D6 or more. Oh how the time is so short and yet so long away. This is my goals for the weekends.
  • admbrzladmbrzl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on spending countless hours tied to my chair drooling in front of my computer while I explore which class and type of hero I want to become. Eventually I will die of starvation and/or overconsumption of caffeine.
  • silteotgsilteotg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Meet my friends and go exploring.
  • wachalwachal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will want to hit the level cap with the wizard, then the rogue, then the cleric, to experiment with all of their abilities. I will probably play with the two fighters a bit, and then remember that I do not like being a fighter.
  • thorlen08thorlen08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dungeon Delve with friends, and nothing like a good ol dungeon crawl to get the game in motion!
  • rh4venrh4ven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just play and try to spot some bugs ^^
  • madsamuraimadsamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to meet up with the rest of my guild and attempt to go through as much content (of course while reporting bugs and the like *cough) as possible! I can't wait!
  • wibblewubblewibblewubble Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's simple.. no sleep, and exploring as much of the available world as possible. If that requires leveling up, I guess I'll be doing that too ;)
  • yoazismynyoazismyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to find evil to slay, treasure to take and charm all the dwarven ladies with my +1 beard of handsomeness.
  • cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on immersing myself into a Fantasy world where wizards can rule the realms, there's a wench in every tavern and a dragon upon the highest peaks and make me forget my mere mortal existence until Monday morning comes to take me back to the real world of bills, work and Stress when I can head off to work to pay off my Guardian Pack.
  • worrierworrier Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Game is under testing and they already want ours money.
    It's only all about money, nothing more.
    I consider myself stop paying PWI real money, no matter what games they are going to develop.

I think I am not only one, who thinks so.
  • zerojadzerojad Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hit the top!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@ZetBuster
  • xlebonilxlebonil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ok first i will build every class then i will test the game as much as i can during the beta tests, i will pick every drop,join party for adventure, and of course i will give feedback. See you all in game and don't forget to have fun.
  • killer584killer584 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would find the bugs post them for the GM to fix and also then test out ever class because im a huge DDO fan.:cool:
  • johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will make a few characters to try out the balance and fun of each one. Will try to solo a good while at first to see how the game treats soloers. Then I will join with a group and see how partying works and if it is all working well and also see if the party UI does its job.

This will most definitely be the only game I play while I am in the beta weekend. I will try to soak up as much as I can and also find as many things as I can to give feedback about to improve the game for release.

Been waiting a long time, its gonna be a good ole time!!
  • misthoforosmisthoforos Member Posts: 56
    edited February 2013
    Going to just play my heart out as a Wizard. I will dive deep into attempting to come up with the fastest player to reach level cap :D
  • phemt81phemt81 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will check the user interface, the controls and hopefully set my gamepad to see how much it is comfortable to play with.
    After that i will test the graphic and gameplay as much as i can.
    Eventually i'll take notes of any bug/glitch i may see.
  • fooeeonyooeefooeeonyooee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Call in sick to work and Game like the good ole days of D&D!!!
  • celes100celes100 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well, first I shall begin by............. DOING EVERYTHING!
  • gemstrikegemstrike Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Foundry foundry foundry foundry!

That and create a 2h-sword wielding fighter and see how many times I can get killed charging the enemy :)

Foundry Author! Check out @gemstrike to see my quests :)
    Want to make your own? Then watch my videos.
    New Videos
    Old Videos
  • sheerkharsheerkhar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plan for Neverwinter is to see what the story plot has in store for me especially after playing Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2.
  • noscetemetnoscetemet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Examine. Seeing as this isn't a test precisely, I'll use the time to consider a proper path for leveling at launch. Albeit, given the staggered launch system I suppose that's pointless. I might attempt to reach cap during the weekend if it's truly a quick leveling system.
  • darksidious2darksidious2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I was not great at the Foundry when it was in previous Neverwinter titles so I definitely intend to stay away from that. I really plan on rampaging across the map discovering as many places and Dungeons as possible while revved up on RedBull and chocolate!
  • enhydrosenhydros Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To join my husband, son, and daughter in conquest...together, no one can stand against us!
  • surmadsurmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Exploring and do all sorts of testing (classes, dungeons, crafting). I will try to find "my thing", the it factor. Having fun with friends and help you to make the game better. :)
  • matixzonmatixzon Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I don't know if in just a weekend(s) it's possible to get to level cap, but what i like to do really, is exploration, try to get to the hidden corners of the game world, and watch the landscape, at the same time as adventuring as a hero.
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls
This discussion has been closed.